With You

With You

I ran, I ran and I ran, raindrops falling on my face to hide my tears “Let’s break up Heejin” His words had pierced my heart, in a matter of seconds my world had turned around, everything had shattered just like my heart.

“Let’s break up Heejin” My mouth talked for me, but my heart screamed after her ‘No, don’t leave me’ my thoughts had been shouting, she ran, tears running down, I made her cry. “I did it, now don’t hurt her. Please” I begged the person who had called me just a few seconds ago “Good job” The call had ended after, my tears had been falling, the one I had planned a future with had been crying and it was all because of me.

I had hoped he would run after me, but he did not, this was the end, is this the end of us. Please don’t let this be the end, I begged in my head, please tell me this is just a stupid nightmare that I will wake up from and still get to cuddle him like I always do.

I ran, I had to catch up to her, I could not end it like this, I love her.

I kept running hoping he would come after me.

“Heejin” The voice I loved called my name, “Heejin watch out!” He shouted, I looked at him with a questioning gaze, bright lights had cut my sight of him, I looked at the cross light, it had turned red while I was thinking of him, I looked back at the car, everything was happening to fast.

I ran for her, this could not be the end.

I felt warm hands hug me, it was him, Jung kook’s arms surrounded my small waist, I felt him turn me around so he would get the painful hit, but it was not going to happen in just a few seconds we were back in our previous position and before he could do anything, everything went black.

“Miss, can you hear me?” An unknown voice called, my eyes slightly opened, at this moment I was being rushed to the emergency room “Miss, keep your eyes open, don’t close them” The voice yelled at me, The only one I could think of in this situation was Jungkook “Jungkook” I whispered, I felt someone press my hand I smiled, Jungkook, he was here with me, I pressed his hand before I heard a small whisper telling me an “I love you Heejin” I smiled and gathered all of my energy to whisper back “I love you too” I saw Jungkook disappear “I guess we’ll finally meet each other again” He whispered with his comforting voice ‘I guess fate is willing to let us meet sooner than planned’ I thought before smiling a little more ‘You shouldn’t have protected me then’ I thought before closing my eyes and letting blackness surround me.

My body felt light, she was here, I can finally hold her. She opened her eyes sat up and hit me in the arm “Yah, you jerk” “What! Is this how you greet me after 3 years” “Well I wouldn’t have to greet you like this if you didn’t die” She told me “Well I had to protect you” “Do you know how hard it was, people thought I was going crazy by imagining you” “well you were pretty much crazy” “Jerk, if you didn’t protect me then you wouldn’t have died” “But you would” She looked down, I chuckled “Let’s forget that, come here” I spread my arms and tackled her to the ground with the biggest hug ever.

I was happy  I was finally with him.

I was happy I was finally with her.