1. Meet Jung Eunji

Sorry. I love you.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Eunji-ah ! Your shift is done . Why are you still here ?" One of my co-worker asked . She's bomi . I can say that she's the most trusted person here in restaurant . "Overtime again ?" I nodded and smiled .

"I badly need a money right now . Enrolment is in next week so yeah . " I answered .

I am in 4th year college in next school year . Thank God for letting me surivive the passsed 3 years . I've been in hell just to make it here .

" You know Ms  Future Civil engineering . I can lend you some so you won't stress yourself anymore  . " Bomi offered .

" You know Bomi , aren't you tired of my rejection ? I always reject you . And for the 100th time . I refuse you to lend me some money . "

"I just want to help you . You've been so good to me since forever . " I just smiled .

I really want to accept her offer but I always keep in my mind to do it myself . I want to be proud of myself . I want to forget all of the misery I've been through - through graduating at my hard work I might forget it all .

" Still no . I want to do it myself ."

"Fine . I heard that for 100th time. I'll go ahead Eunji . My omma is probably waiting for me . We'll have our date . Bye " She waved and I waved back  

It was 8:00 in the evening now . My shift was on 6:00 in the morning and to 12:00 in the afternoon when it was school days . But now , it was vacation so my shift was 3:00 in the afternoon up to 12:00 midnight . I will stay here for 4 hours more .

I scanned around the whole restaurant . There are 3 couples who was so too mushy to each other . I can't stand it so I looked away . As my gaze turned away , I see a family being happy together . Of course they are . I smiled at the mere sight of them .

I quickly went to the restaurant's Kitchen section when I heard my name shouting by our chef .

"Eunji take this order to nunber 5 . Yein in her break so she's not here in a moment so I want you to accompany this order to the costumer . Go . " I nods my head . Yein is one of the waitress too .

"Excuse me Ms. Here is your order . Enjoy your food ma'am . " I politely said . She just nod her head .

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter