SEUNGCHEOL

I Woke Up Like This
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seungcheol wakes up to an excruciating pain on his abdomen. He tried to shrug off the feeling but it was too much that he had to curl up and bury his face on the pillow to muffle the groans. It didn’t take long before one member noticed the hyung tossing and turning under the sheets, and so he approached Seungcheol carefully.

 

“Seungcheol hyung, are you okay?” It was Mingyu, who’s now carefully reaching for Seungcheol’s shoulder but was stopped when he heard an unfamiliar voice. “It hurts, Gyu…” It was raspy, and the pitch was higher than before. Seungcheol, too, was stopped by his own voice. It made him forget the pain momentarily and wake him up fully. It was Mingyu who broke the long silence with a small whisper that made Seungcheol’s world stop for a moment. “Hyung.. Your hair’s as long as Jeonghan hyung’s.”

 

As if through instinct, Seungcheol’s hands made its way on his hips, tracing his sides with his palms then up to his chest. He would probably be aroused if it wasn’t for him grabbing a pair of soft mounds on his own chest. In a hurry, the older pulled up his black blanket and covered his chest with it and curled up on the side, his back facing Mingyu. The taller heard a small sniffle from his hyung (or now noona) and he now probably knows why.

 

The large red patch on the back of the older’s beige shorts was enough to cause Mingyu to run around and wake the others up in panic, shouting out things like “warm water”, “bloodbath”, “pads”, and “chocolates”. The first ones to wake up were his roommates, Jihoon and Jeonghan, who were still in a dazed state. Soon enough, everyone has somehow gathered in a circle and stared at their leader in disbelief. “Guys, stop staring and help me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter