Cuddly Girlfriend

BTS Reactions/Imagines 2

How would BTS react to their girlfriend being cuddly?

 


Rap Monster:

Rap Monster would absolutely love it. If anything, when you snuggle up to him, he would pull you onto his lap and cuddle you until the world ends.

 

Jimin:

Jimin is an all around cutesy, lovey dovey person to begin with. I don't think he'd really notice if you were extra cuddly. If anything, he'd be the one to make the first attempt at cuddling.

 

Jin:

Jin wouldn't pay too much mind to it. He might think it's a little unusual at first, but he would quickly come more accustom to you touchy lovey dovey-ness.

 

Jungkook:

The first time you try to cuddle with this maknae, he will be mortified, unsure of how to react to the situation. But he adapts to the cuddliness quite well. It gets to the point of when you sit down on the couch, his arm automatically swings around you, pulling you as close as possible.

 

J-Hope:

Hobi would think it's the cutest thing ever. Pulling you close and doing aegyo for you. 

 

V:

Honestly, you'd be lucky if you could get this boy to sit still long enough to cuddle. Aside from that, he would probably not think it's too weird or different. Same as Jimin, he'd probably be the one to enlighten you with his killer cuddling skillz.

 

Suga:

Yoongi wouldn't pay much mind to it. He would notice it but not question it or mention it. He would gladly swing his arm around you, pulling you close. But be careful, he might fall asleep with his chin resting on your head.

 


Idea from Narnialunchbox!!!


 

How was it? Good? Bad?

Tell me in the comments! :D All feedback is accepted ^^

Have an idea for a one-shot/reaction? Message me or comment XD

Please keep any/all requests clean. Thank you!! :D

I love all you swagalicious people!! 💗