0000d 00h 5m 38s

Soulmates
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“you look really happy today.” Mina commented, offering an awkward smile to the woman beside her.

 

“i’m always happy, unnie.” Chaeyoung slightly chuckled at her friend, eyes in front.

 

Mina looked at chaeyoung for a moment before stating the obvious. “you look happier.”

 

“of course i’m happy. today is the day unnie!” chaeyoung finally looked back at the older girl giving her a toothy grin, showing mina her cute dimple.

 

Today is the day the numbers on chaeyoung’s wrist will become zero.

 

0000d 00h 5m 38s it says.

 

Chaeyoung now only have five minutes.

 

five minutes before she finally meets her soulmate.

 

five minutes before she eventually encounter the man she’s been waiting for, ever since she and mina were little girls.

 

Mina smiled. A forced one. She didn’t mean it to be like that.

 

But mina knew she was running out of time.

 

Today is the day and she now only have five minutes to have her heart intact.

 

“We’re here.” Chaeyoung half walked, half ran when she saw the bus that seemed to be waiting for them.

 

Mina stared at her back smiling sadly. But she is a good friend, so mina tried her hardest to put the most genuine smile on her face and started running after her childhood friend. “Yah! Wait for me!”

 

Chaeyoung looked back at her before entering. “You’re such a grandma! Hurry or you will miss the bus!”

 

Mina silently laughed, rather bitterly to herself. She’s not just going to miss the bus, mina thought.

 

She’s going to miss the woman she’s been in love with all her life.

 

 

They were seated at the 4th row, both looked around inside before settling on their desired seats.

 

The men inside are a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter