In love with Superman... Oops sorry! I meant SuperNamu

In love with Superman... Oops sorry! I meant SuperNamu
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Everyone in the world wants to fall in love. Why? Because love gives immense happiness. Kim Myungsoo was in love too. But he was not happy. On the contrary was very scared. He was in love with none other than his fellow group member - his very own Namu a.k.a. Nam Woohyun. It was hard not to fall in love with him. Whoever came up with the saying,"Opposite attarcts" - was 100% right.

When Woohyun first met Woohyun during his trainee days did not like Woohyun at all. How could he? Woohyun was the polar opposite of him. Myungsoo had very quiet personality whereas all Woohyun did all day long was vomiting words. In the beginning, he used to get headache because of the non-stop talks. But as time passed he got used to it; he even started paying attention to what the older one said and realized how funny he was. Funny - that was another attribute that they did not have in common at all. Myungsoo was not humorous at all. He tried to crack jokes during his school and college days and he was adviced not to do that again in life, because apparently his jokes were not funny. So he became allergic to funny people. He changed his mind though; when he started living with Woohyun. He noticed that he was the first and loudest one to laugh on his Hyung's joke no matter how silly they were. 

[Infinite at Weekly Idol:

MC HD: Now we will start the aegyo battle. You have to say "I had a dream. I dreamt about ghosts" in a cute way. You have 10 seconds to finish it. Start from Hoya.

Hoya: I had a dream. I dreamts about ghosts. *puffs his cheeks and does cute hand gestures*

MC HD: Pass.

Myungsoo: I had a dleam. I deamt about ghoths. *uses baby voice*

MC HD: Pass.

One by one - all the members were approved by the mc. The last one was Woohyun. 

Woohyun: I had a dream last night, but it as a ghost dream. *uses ancient talking style and grandpa voice*

The MCs rejected it at once. 

Syunggyu: Yaaahhh!

Sungyeol: What the hell! We lost because of you.

Sungjong: Hyung we could win this. What's wrong with you?

While everyone was busy blaming Woohyun, Myungsoo was the only one who was rolling one the floor. He laughed so much that everyone though he would vomit on the set.]

Over the years he learnt that Woohyun has his deep side too. Myungsoo felt cared and loved in Woohyun's presence. When his mind went blank on stage, the older one would always try to distract him or make him smile by doing something funny. When he sat alone in gathering and felt ignored by others, Woohyun would either start a conversation with him or try to convert everyone's attention on the younger guy. On stage when he stood at the back and got blocked by other members, his hyung made sure he appeared on the camera by pulling him to the front. Woohyun did not made fun of him or discouraged him in anything ever. He appreciated everything Myungsoo did or said. He even laughed at the younger's bad jokes. There is a never ending list of things that made Myungsoo fall in love with Woohyun and he could not help it. As I said before it was hard for him not to fall in love with Woohyun when the person made him feel so special. Myungsoo did get negative thoughts about it sometimes. What if Woohyun was being caring like this because he pitied him? Even if it was like that he still did not care. He was just so madly and deeply in love with his Namu. 

[Woohyun and Myungsoo in Infinite's hotel suit in America:

Woohyun: Myungsoo.

Myungsoo was spacing out as usual while sitting sitting in the balcony. Woohyun's voice brought him to the real world.

Woohyun: Here. Have some tea. You seem sleepy. 

Myungsoo: I am not sleepy. Just tired and may be a little bit bored? 

Woohyun: So why didn't you go out with other members?

Myungsoo: I didn't feel like going out today. I needed some rest. I can ask you the same question. Why didn't you go out?

Woohyun: I was actually supposed to go out with Syunggyu hyung. But I did not want to leave you alone in this unknown country. 

Myungsoo: Oh! 

Myungsoo felt so touched that he became speechless. They spent the rest of the evening chit chatting.] 

He fell in love. Now what? He could not confess. How could he? It was not like he didn't want to. But he was scared that his three words would destroy everything. It would destroy his relationship with Woohyun. It would destroy what they are. It would simply destroy Infinite. He could not do that to them. He was just happy that he could be close to his love, that he could do skinship with him whenever he wanted. But this unrequited love made him really frustrated. Sometimes he could not control the surge of feelings. When that happened his body moved by itself and he smelled Woohyun or gave him an indirect kiss by kissing his finger and then placing it on the older one. Woohyun never flinched by those actions and it made Myungsoo wonder if he would react the same way if he knew he loved him. But as Woohyun did not have any objection on this kind of skinship, it made the situation worse for Myungsoo. He started becoming more greedy day by day. He got jealous when Woohyun tried to be all lovey dovey with other members, specially Syunggyu. He knew that Woohyun did not like Syunggyu romantically. The leader was just his idol, his favorite hyung. But still Myungsoo envied him for getting the most attention from his Namu. Myungsoo also felt the need to be close to Woohyun all the time. So he just clung to his hyung whenever he found an opportunity. Even though Woohyun never said anything to him, but he still wondered if he was annoying the other by being so clingy. He just didn't know anymore if he should take all these as a good sign or a bad sign. He was just frustrated. Simply and utterly frustrated. 

[Infinite at Showtime set shooting for episode 2:

Woohyun: Because I am cooking I'll just stay here an prepare for the meals with Sungjong.

Syunggyu: So who wants to go to the super market to get the grocery?

Myungsoo did not want to go to the grocery because he wanted to stay close to Woohyun.

Myungsoo: I'll stay and cut the firewood.

Sungyeol: I'll help Myungsoo.

Syunggyu: Okay. The rest of us are grocery team then. 

Once the three members were gone everyone got to their own business. Myungsoo and Sungyeol cut the firewood in no time. Sungyeol was so exhausted that he just sat in a corner. But Myungsoo was just following Woohyun around everywhere. At some point Woohyun was cutting an oraganic radish.

Woohyun: Sungyeol, do you want to eat this?

Sungyeol: Yes.

Woohyun: Are you sure?

Sungyeol: Hmm.

Woohyun: Okay have some.

Woohyun cut a big portion and gave it to Sungyeol who enjoyed eating it. Myungsoo who was not so far for them was expecting Woohyun to call him too. But when he did not he himself went there and pretended to be very interested in Woohyun's cutting skills. He might be standing too close to his hyung but he did not care. 

Woohyun: Do you want a piece?

Wo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter