End.

Of Stupidity and Danger
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Honestly speaking, when he first joined SM Entertainment, he already knew at the very first glance that Park Chanyeol was (is and will always be) a danger. That was why he would always try to avoid that dude with too long legs, too big ears, too wide smile (Kyungsoo still doesn’t understand how someone can smile so wide, so scary and so so beautiful the way Chanyeol does. Wait what-) and too loud voice (for God’s sake, Chanyeol is /very/ loud.).

 

Well of course, things didn’t turn out the way Kyungsoo wanted.

 

Kyungsoo didn’t know how that Chanyeol dude managed to do it but he would always be by Kyungsoo’s side. EVERY SINGLE ING TIME. OH GOD.

 

Kyungsoo is nowhere near evil nor mean. In fact, Kyungsoo is such a sweetheart; not that he will ever admit that, of course. He would totally be fine if Chanyeol was just standing or sitting or crawling (yes, he did that multiple times) next to him, but did he really need to touch Kyungsoo, continuous poke him and call out his name for multiple ing times?

 

Kyungsoo is a very patient boy. He did not get mad nor did he glare at Chanyeol, at first. He instead ignored that dumb. But after a few months of having his body and ears being abused by Park Chanyeol’s hands, legs, voice and tongue (yes, tongue, no surprise there to be honest.), Kyungsoo finally explode.

 

It was really tense at that time, with his parents called him asking him to quit and instead going to college, with SM will make monthly evaluation, with his throat having a problem, thus affected his voice, Kyungsoo was finally so done with all Chanyeol’s s.

 

After the dance class, Kyungsoo dragged his whole body to the side of the practice room before dropped his body on the floor, breathing hard through both his nose and mouth. Shutting his eyes tight, he tried to clear his mind and focus on his breathing, trying to catch his breath.

 

“Kyungsoo.” A poke on his head.

 

“Kyungsoo!” A poke on his shoulder.

 

“KYUNGSOO!” A poke on his cheek.

 

“KYUNGSOOOOOOO!!!” A  on his forehead.

 

Wait what-

 

Kyungsoo snapped his eyes opened and sat up, looking directly at Chanyeol who was on his fours, tongue sticking out with eyes wide and grin wide.

 

Kyungsoo didn’t think twice when he kicked Chanyeol right on his face before he stood up and yelled out loud, his eyes wider than usual, redder than it will ever be, “Why are you always disturbing?! Why do you need to call out my name so loudly?! Why do you need to poke me?! Why can’t you keep your hands to yourself?!” Kyungsoo stopped his rant for awhile (Okay, that sounds a bit wrong.) before continued, “Why can’t you just leave me alone, just like everyone else do?! Why do you need to be a constant, a permanent that always stick by my side?! Why do you need to be so annoying, so loud, so ing stupid?!! God, I ing hate you!”

 

He walked out of the practice room. Only when he was outside did he notice the tears that had been flowing out of his eyes.

 

What he did not notice, though, the blood that dripped from Chanyeol’s nose and lips, the bruises on Chanyeol’s cheeks and forehead, and the satisfied smile on Chanyeol’s face.

 

------------

 

After the incident, Chanyeol hadn’t came to practice. Kyungsoo heard from the conversation that Joonmyeon and Minseok was having that Chanyeol’s nose broke and it would take times to heal. Kyungsoo won’t even deny that he was happy when he heard that because yes, finally, no stupid elf to annoy me yey! and that Chanyeol totally deserved that. Or maybe he deserved more than that; Kyungsoo’s evil side chuckled darkly.

 

But, poor boy, Kyungsoo didn’t know that the heavy feeling he felt in his stomach and heart was due to the lack of a certain someone by his side. He instead blamed it to the food. “Like seriously guys, SM Cafe’s foods are really bad. Don’t eat there.” He would always tell the other trainees with his eyes darkened and minds filled with a lot of evil plans to sabotage SM Cafe because HOW DARE THEY MAKE ME FEEL SICK OH GOD.

 

But what made him calmed, what made the heavy feeling disappeared, was the late night message that he would always get after the incident. And it succeeded in making him slept soundly and nicely, better than all the sleeps he had gotten in his whole life.

 

UNKNOWN NUMBER: I’m sorry. Good night.

 

Do you wish to save this number?

 

Kyungsoo ain’t stupid. He swiped his finger across the screen to click No.

 

------------

 

Two weeks later, Chanyeol came back, with his nose looking weird but he still managed to smile so widely to the other trainees that warmly welcomed him.

 

Kyungsoo didn’t even bother to look at him, busying himself with his phone. Okay, he glanced at Chanyeol a bit (more like glared to be very honest). Kyungsoo blamed it all on the timing because Chanyeol was looking straight at his with his too wide smile and oh god, is this a curse? Kyungsoo quickly averted his glance, locking his eyes with his phone only.

 

Weirdly enough, Chanyeol didn’t bother him. Not at all.

 

And Kyungsoo? Well he was contented with that. Or he probably not. Idek he is complicated. But of course he will never thought himself as complicated.

 

-----------

 

Kyungsoo was so so stupid to ever think that Chanyeol would leave him alone. That guy would always wait for him outside of SM building after his training for the day ended. Of course Kyungsoo still refused to talk to him and ignored him like he always did but maybe sometimes, just sometimes when he was not feeling good, he would yell and scream at Chanyeol.

 

“Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo! Kyungsoo! Do Kyungsoo! Do Kyungsoo!” Chanyeol called out for him, his loud annoying as  voice interrupted all Kyungsoo’s thoughts, making Kyungsoo groaned slightly and walked faster to avoid having to walk side by side with Kyungsoo.

 

Chanyeol smiled widely at the noise Kyungsoo created, legs easily caught Kyungsoo’s steps. Kyungsoo internally groaned at this.

 

“Did you get my messages? Did you read it? Why don’t you reply? Chanyeol kept on asking him multiple questions, their arms brushed slightly. Kyungsoo hated Chanyeol and himself for wearing short-sleeved shirts.

 

Shutting his eyes, Kyungsoo let his mind spoke for millions of ideas on how to kill Park Chanyeol. Maybe we need to make his death so slow and so painful so that he will remember his death for the rest of his life. Oh wait, but he is dead. Alright then, we will make him remember his death forever.

 

“Or maybe do you want me to treat you dinner? As an apology?”

 

“Yes, that works.” Kyungsoo mumbled, not noticing that he had just voiced his thought out loud.

 

Chanyeol smiled way too wide, eyes crinkled with happiness. ‘YES. KYUNGSOO IS GOING OUT WITH ME YEY!” He yelled out loud, skipping a bit while walking.

 

Kyungsoo widened his eyes, looking at Chanyeol with horrid written all over his face. “NOOOO!!!!!! THAT IS NOT WHAT I MEANT. OH MY GOD CHANYEOL. I WILL NEVER FORGIVE YOU!”

 

Chanyeol just laughed out loud, running while skipping in happiness (well that is possible when Chanyeol did it), as he left Kyungsoo behind. Turning back to look at Kyungsoo, he yelled, “This Saturday at 7PM! I will wait for you at the cafe in front of SM bulding, Soo!”

 

Kyungsoo was speechless. Why am I so stupid? Why?

 

“I DON’T WANT TO GO OUT WITH YOU, YOU IDIOT!” He yelled back, only to receive Chanyeol’s loud laughter as a reply.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter