Chapter 1.

Stop.

You were in the dressing room waiting for Jiyong to finish the rehearsal and normally you would be there to watch but today was one of those days when you were impatient and would rather be alone, nothing had happened to make you so, there was simply no explanation for it. Jiyong came back two hours later followed by two other members of the band, Youngbae and Seungri, you get along with them, especially with Youngbae, he was like a brother, the brother you never had. Your attention was on Jiyong, as usual, he was wearing a sleeveless sweater, white, which allowed you to see his body because of the sweating, not that you were to complaining, it was a nice view. 
- Hi guys. How was it? - Seungri and Youngbae sat on the couch, It was visible how tired they were.
- ___, please, I am here, of course it was great. - Jiyong was coming toward you but when he heard Seungri’s answer turned around and threw him the cork from the water bottle. 
- Shut up. - he kept walking until he reached you, supporting his hands on the chair’s arms. - Hi. - he gave you a small peck. - How are you?
- I’m okay. - you noticed he raised an eyebrow, meaning he wasn’t happy with your answer. - I’m fine, promise. 
- If you say so. - another small peck and he moved to sit next to his band mates. - I’m so hungry.
- Aren’t you always hungry? - Jiyong smiled when he heard Youngbae, they have been friends for so long that they know each other better than anyone else.
- Exactly. We should go eat dinner. 
- I’m in. - Seungri got up but sat the next second when he heard what you said.
- You pay. 
- Jiyong is the rich one, he pays. 
- You got up first Seungri, you know the rules. - he looked at you and pout. - Ah! Don’t give me that face. That’s cheating!
- Please, show some mercy. I’m damn poor. - Youngbae hit him in the back of his neck.
- Stop saying bull. But no way I’m going to a restaurant without showering Jiyong. 
- Fine, we can order it and eat at my appartment. Is that okay? - everyone agreed. - Let’s wait for the other two then. - you took advantage and sat next to Jiyong when Seungri got up to go to the bathroom. - It’s okay if they come, isn’t it?
- Of course it is, is your house! - you leaned your head against his shoulder and he kissed your head. 
- I know but you don’t seem like having a good day. 
- I’m just tired, there’s nothing to worry about. - you grabbed one of his hands and laced your fingers on his. 
- Will you stay tonight? - you don’t live together but occasionally you spent the night in his apartment. 
- If you ask nicely. - you looked at him and a smirk appeared on his face. He grabbed the towel that was beside him and covered your faces, so that no one could see what was happening under. - Hi. 
- Hi. - once again he gave you a small peck. - Would - another - you - another - mind - another - slepping - another - with - another - me - another - tonight? - and the last kiss was more intense, with him biting your lower lip at the end. 
- I think I can stay. - your mouths were close to each other, you could feel his hot breath. 
- Let me know if you still have doubts. - he traced your lower lip with his tongue and you felt goose bumps all over your body. 
- Stop teasing. - he gave you a cheeky smile and you couldn’t let him win. - I can do it too. - and in the next second you moved the hand that was holding his to his crotch and saw his eyes opened wide. 
- I hate you. - he sighed and took your hand away. - I really, really hate you. - you heard him whishpering a “” before taking the towel away. You noticed that he put it to cover the area where your hands had been previously and laughed as he looked at you like he wanted to kill you. You were about to say something when Seungri opened the door with Seunghyun and Daesung behing him. 
- Hi ___! I didn’t know you were here. - Seunghyun sat next to you and Daesung did the same. 
- Surprise! - you said opening your arms and he laughed. - I was missing you too much, I had to come. 
- I know you love me but please, your boyfriend is here.
- Ah damn it, you are right. - Seungri was still standing looking at you. - What? - next thing you know he picked you up and sat you on Jiyong’s lap. 
- Now I can sit too. - you didn’t want but you laughed, your boyfriend was still recovering and now the situation was about to get worse. 
- You gotta be kidding me. - he said in a sigh. 
You couldn’t lose the opportunity, It was too good. Suddenly your mood had improved, seeing Jiyong losing his control was too unusual for you to not have fun with it. 
- Do you want me to move? - you whispered into his hear, bitting his earlobe at the end. 
- Don’t you ing dare. - one of his hands was now on your thigh and the other around your waist to prevent you from moving. 
- As you wish. - you kissed his neck and moved your fingers to touch his hair. 
- I swear to god. 
- Hey you two, mind to get up? I thought you were hungry Jiyong. 
- Yeah Ji, I though you were hungry. - you looked at him as you spoke, the situation was too good to be true. 
- And I am but I need to go to the bathroom so you guys should get going, we will meet you there. - as soon as they left and closed the door Jiyong turned you in order to let you under his body. - I swear to god I would you right here if they weren’t waiting. 
- Well, love, you shouldn’t have invited them in the first place - you touched his arm with your finger, tracing the way from his shoulder to his wrist. 
- Stop. - he closed his eyes as he felt your hand under his shirt. You didn’t care, you moved your hand to his chest, touching his . - Stop. - you went to his tummy, touching his belt. - Stop. - he kept his eyes closed, trying to control himself, only opening them when your hand moved to his groin. - I told you to ing stop. - he grabbed both of your wrist and placed them above your head. - ing stop. - you felt the weight of his body as he kissed you deeply, feeling how hard he was you wanted to take care of it. - If I’m still like this when we get home I swear I’ll you in the ing car. - there is something about Jiyong swearing that makes your body react, you are not sure what it is but now you just wanted him. - Get up. 
- Why? Do you need to use me as a shield?
- you. - he grabbed his coat and slapped your when you passed by.
- Gotta wait for it baby. - you gave him a small peck and he shook his head.
It was just the beginning of a long night.