Chapter 1.

Drunk.

It was Saturday night and you were at home, getting ready for bed when someone knocked on your door. The area where your apartment was located was not the most secure, that’s why you were a bit scared, there was several times that someone knocked on the door and fled. You waited a few more minutes to see if the person knocked again which happened so you walked toward the door. 
- Who is it? 
- Seunghyun. Open up. -  you frowned, Seunghyun was your best friend since you were five years old, you had no idea what he could possibly want at 1am but of course you opened the door. - Hi. - he smiled at you while leaning against the door. 
- You are drunk. 
- Yes I am. - you shook your head and pulled him inside by the wrist. You knew him well enough to notice the different tone of his voice. 
- With who?
- Jiyong. - he threw himself on your couch, with his arm under his head and a hand on his stomach. 
- Where is he? - you made your way to the kitchen to make him coffee, he could thank you in the morning. 
- Home I hope. Why are you worried about him? - your appartment was small, the kitchen and the living room were together, with a counter dividing them, that way you could still see and hear each other.
- Because he is my friend? Of course I’m worried about him. - turning your attention to the coffee machine you didn’t see Seunghyn getting up. 
- Do you like him? - you didn’t answer, motly because the damn machine wasn’t cooperating. - ___, do you like Jiyong? 
- What the hell Seunghyun? I don’t like him the way you think, no. Stop acting weird. - he sat on one of the benchs placing his arms on the counter with his head resting on it. 
- My head hurts. 
- No Sherlock. Drink this. - you put the mug in front of  him. - I’ll bring some of your clothes to the bathroom, you can take a shower after. - he sleps in your house from time to time, like when you have dinner together and he pretends to be too tired to drive or when one of you doesn’t want to be alone or on nights like this when he is drunk and wants you to take care of him, that’s why you kept his clothes in one of your drawers. 
- Thank you. - he took a sip of coffee and put his tongue out - This is too strong for my taste. 
- Drink it. - you were on your way to the bathroom when a thought crossed your mind - Do not dare to throw that in the sink. I’m watching you. 
- Yes mommy. - you rolled your eyes and turned your back to him as he took another sip. After turning on the heater in the bathroom you went to your room and took one of his pajamas, black and white, one of his favourites. You also picked up a towel and left it on the bench that was in the bathroom, going towards the kitchen to warn Seunghyun that everything was ready.
- Tabi, you can go. - you found him looking at the pictures on your wall, most of them was with him. - I know I’m amazing but please go shower. - you stood beside him and he looked at you from the corner of the eye, pulling you closer and keeping his arm around your shoulders.
- I’m amazing too. We should go on a trip soon. I miss it. 
- You have your work and I have mine, I don’t think it’s possible any time soon. 
- It doesn’t matter. Promise me right here, right now we will do it. - he showed you his little finger - Pinky promise. You know you can’t break it. 
- Pinky promise. Now shower. - you turned him around and pushed him to the bathroom.
- Will you shower with me? - he tried to look at you by pushing his head back but could only find the celling. 
- Of course not.
- Why not? Don’t you like me? - he was now inside the bathroom, his cheek resting against the door. 
- Yes I like you but I’ll not shower with you. I did it already. - Seunghyun pouted, he was always cuter when drunk. 
- Do you want to hold my towel? - when he winked you tried your best to not laugh at his face.
- No. Now go. - you were ready to go to the couch when you heard him yelling.
- Will you wait for me?
- Yes. - you smiled, turning on the television to help you not to fall asleep while waiting for him. You kept changing channels till you found something you liked, in this case, cartoons. Seunghyun took almost half an hour to shower, doing a lot of noises, which almost made you get up from the couch to check on him. You heard the door open and Seunghyun walking toward you, his steps were heavy, as if he were too tired to walk. 
- I smell good again! - he said with his arms open and louder than usual. - You can hug me!
- I don’t want to. - his expression changed to a sad one as he lay down on the couch, resting his head on your lap. 
- You are so mean to me. Don’t you love me anymore? Do you have a new best friend? It’s Jiyong, isn’t it? - you moved your hand to his hair, blonde phase was back.
- What’s with you and Jiyong today?
- I don’t want him to steal you from me. - the puppy eyes were too much. 
- He would never. And I wouldn’t let that happen. 
- Are you sure? - the way he was playing with the tip of his pajama sweater only made your heart melt a little more. 
- Yes, I’m sure. Now sleep. - you pushed the blanket to cover him and he  his side, facing the television. You kept touching his hair, beside being blonde it was longer than normal, which you liked. To be honest you liked his hair in anyway, even though, black, his natural hair color, was your favourite. It took only a few minutes for him to fall asleep, you knew for the way he was breathing, you waited a little longer to move, before going to your room you put a pillow under his head and covered him with two blankets. 
Your alarm rang at 8am, you wanted to be sure you would wake up first than Seunghyun and make him drink coffee, or else he would be complaining all day with an headache. You made your way to the kitchen in the quieter way you could find, he was sleeping on his back, with one of the arms streched, almost touching the table. While you were making coffee you heard a whistle.
- Morning sleepy head. - Seunghyun pulled the blanket to a way that was only possible to see his eyes. 
- Morning. What did I do last night? Do I need to apologise or something? 
- Well, I’m sorry to inform you but you asked if I wanted to shower with you. - you saw the shock on his face, and he covered his head with the blanket, you couldn’t help but laugh.
- Ah! Stop making fun of me! 
- I can’t. You even asked if I wanted to hold your towel for you. - this time he covered his eyes with his hands. - “Sit on the toilet”, you said. - he moved his hands to cover his ears. 
- I can’t hear you anymore. - you handle him a mug full of coffee.
- Drink this you big baby. - the puppy eyes and the pout are back and you smile at him. - I told you to stop!
- It was too good! I can’t let you go so easily. - he sits to make room for you to and to drink his coffee. 
- Sit down. And stop looking at me like I’m a clown. 
- But you are! - you were both facing the television even though it was off, you saw him looking at you by the corner of the eye and you imitated his expression. 
- What’s with you today? Stop making fun of me!
- No! It’s my favourite hobby!
- I thought we were friends. 
- Obviously we are not. - he placed his mug on the table and put his hands on his face and looked at you with a shoked face. 
- How can you say that? 
- I’m joking stop being a drama queen. - you got up to go to the bathroom in order to take a shower. 
- Where are you going? We are fighting! Come back!
- It’s shower time. 
- I’ll be here waiting so we can fight like the friends we are. - you laughed at him, no matter what he would always find a way to make you laugh. 
You came back to find him laying on his tummy, hugging a pillow, with no blanket and watching tv. 
- Please do as this is your house. - he raised his head and gave you a cheeky smile. 
- Always. - you shook your head and he added - Please do as I’m not here. 
- Kinda hard since you are a giant. 
- You still fit in here. 
- No. You said I should do as if you were not here so I’ll still on my couch. - you sat on his and he laughed. - Oh, why is my couch laughing?
- You are such an idiot. 
- Oh and it talks too!
- Don’t ignore me! 
- And my couch is not as soft as it used to be. - you said while touching his back. 
- Stop it! - he warns.
- I had no idea my couch could talk. Seriously. 
- Ah! I swear to god. - he made you exchange position, and you were now under him. - So, you were saying? - you covered your eyes, having him so close was too much so early in the morning. - Don’t cover your eyes now. Look at me! 
- No! Leave me alone.  
- I’ll tickle you. - he warns again. 
- I’ll kill you. 
- Then look at me. - you took one of your hands away. - I can’t see the other eye. - you felt his hand on your waist. 
- Seunghyun.
- Do as I say. - you move a finger. 
- The whole hand! - you do as he says, rolling your eyes at the end. When he comes closer your heart starts racing faster than normal. 
- Seunghyun. 
- Hmm?
- What are you doing?
- Nothing. - he kept staring at you, his gaze going from your eyes to your lips and vice-versa while breathing heavier each time. You were between his legs, with one of your hands touching his chest supporting his weight and another one touching his face.
-  Nothing?
- Unless you want me to. - there was silence for a few seconds, you were unsure of what to do or say until you felt his lips touching yours. It was a small peck. He break the kiss too fast for your taste but kept his mouth close to yours and smiled before kissing you again, his lips were slighty chapped and you moved your hand to the back of his neck. His hair was touching your forehead and you felt like you could stay there forever. 
- I think I kinda like you. - he said before kissing you again, you could feel him smiling.