Chapter - 8 Jackson Together

Kitty Coffee Shop
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

                          Chapter - 8 Jackbam Together

 

 

"I'm sorry" Mark told Jackson cutely but Jackson ignores him. 

"Sowwy! " Mark tried again but Jackson still didn't responded.

"Forgive me please" Mark asked. Jackson was angry with Mark for not telling him about the fact that he knew who Peter pan was. Mark was trying his Best for forgiveness but Jackson won't even look at him.

"Forgive me please!! I will do whatever you want me to do!" Mark pleaded. Mark didn't like Jackson being angry with him so he was using all the tricks he knows to be forgiven. "Anything I say?" Jackson asked in curiosity. 

"Yep! " Mark replied happily. 

"Then help me with Bambam" Jackson told Mark. Mark looks at Jackson in confusion. 

"I'm planning to propose Bambam for being my boyfriend" Jackson told Mark while blushing. 

"Really?" Mark asked in happiness and Jackson nods. Mark was happy for friend cause he know Jackson was serious for Bambam. 

"Ok!!! So What's the plan? " Mark asked. Jackson told Mark his plan and part the Mark has to do. Mark nods and leaves to make a call.

"Hope Bambam says Yes" Jackson thought nervously. 

 

Couple of hours later, Jackson calls Bambam. Bambam instantly picks up the phone on seeing Jackson's name and giggles. 

"Hi! y! What's up?" Jackson blushes on being called y and tries to calm down his superfast beating heart.

"H..hi! Bambam are you free tonight? " Jackson asked feeling nervous. Bambam looks at his phone in confusion and then reply

"Um.. yes why?" 

"Meet me at central park at 8 pm Ok? "

"Sure, is there some event there ?" Bambam asked. 

"Yes. I want you to come along with me. Don't be late come on time ok" 

"Okkey Dokky! " 

Jackson sighs in relief and then makes few calls for arrangements. 

Around 5 pm, Jinyoung Mark and Jackson were at Jackson's place looking through his wardrobe. Jackson keeps on sulking saying he doesn't have any good dress whereas Jinyoung and Mark rolls there eyes.

'What to do? What to do???? OMG I don't even have time go for shopping! " Jackson rants.

"Shut up Jackson! You have hundreds of suits and still you are ranting like as idiot! " Jinyoung shouts. Jackson pouts and sits in his bed.

Jinyoung sigh and looks through the wardrobe after ten minutes of searching he gives up because Jackson complains about each dress or suit being old. 

The front door of Jackson's house was knocked. Mark went to check the door and few minutes later returns carrying package. 

"What is it?" Jinyoung asked in curiosity. 

"Don't know" Mark mumbled. Jackson opens the package and found amazing looking suit inside it.

"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter