one.

Made of Steel

"Jung Eunha, you didn't screw up again, did you?" 

"No, what would make yout think it that way? Just because I can't tell the difference between sugar and salt, doesn't mean I'm screwing things up."

"Then... how are you going to save this plate?" 

Wen Junhui, the Chinese young man looked at his best friend with wondering eyes. He always gave her that kind of look. Always, most of the time. The reason? Eunha was always full of surprises. She always made him questiong himself, what the hell was she doing, what on earth was going on inside her head, what did she mean by that smile. He never knew the deep meanings behind her words. From the smallest things to the bigger things. Jung Eunha would always be the big question inside his head, even though he was the person who understood her the best. They were best friends, ever since they were small, growing up together and got saved by the members of The Butterfly and were a part of the group from then until the current moment. 

But then again, he asked himself how smart the girl could be to always think of amazing ways to surprise other people. This time, he expected something, too. "M'lady, please say something because I don't want to clean up your mess." Oh, one more thing: Jung Eunha was kind of a troublemaker and Wen Junhui was the partner in crime but after everything that would happen to them, Junhui was the one to clean up the mess. 

"Save your flirty lines to someone else who is naive than me, Jun." Eunha rolled her eyes and rolled up her sleeves at the same time as she called her best friend by his nickname. "Well, I was thinking maybe we should pretend to be sick and say we try our best to make dinner. Then we say we are too tired to eat and then go make noodles for ourselves and play in your room. I mean, rest in your room, or like, pretend to rest but actually play." She hit his broad shoulder lightly and grinned at the pot which she had been pouring a bunch of seasonings in. "What do you say, chicken soup? Am I right?"

"Junhui! Eunha!" Someone called out for them and they both jumped. "What took you guys so long to make dinner? The captain has been grumbling for too long now!" It was Chaeyoung, their friend and they both exchanged eyes. "The captain! He's going to eat with us today?" Eunha blinked and Junhui nodded at her, sadly. 

"Why didn't you tell me anything?!" Eunha cried and her best friend had a guilty look on his face. "Well, I mean, that's great! He is the least person I'd want to see so maybe we should feed him as much salt as possible."

"Come on, you have never met him before. He's actually not that bad." Junhui wrinkled his nose and Eunha gave him a judging look. "One morning, I woke up hearing that I had to go outside to kill some robots on my own and the next morning I had to kill a bunch of killing machines with Chou Tzuyu. The next morning, they told me the captain wanted me to be dead." 

Junhui then laughed softly at her story. "Hold on, they told me the captain heard that you were one of the team's best young member so he just wanted to make it worth!"

"But that could have killed me! And Chou Tzuyu didn't even come because of her stupid bussiness with YOU! And I had to go with Yoon Jeonghan. But... it was worth it, ok, Jeonghan is an attractive guy." Eunha admitted and Junhui rolled his eyes. "See? Now let's hurry up and follow your plan."

The pair called Chaeyoung in and asked her to bring food outside to everyone as they faked coughing and rubbing their temples, sneaking away and came to Junhui's room. It was a perfect plan, to be quite honest. Chaeyoung was a naive girl, she obviously believed that the pair was sick and even told them that she would bring wet towels and some hot soup later. Since the pair hadn't eaten, they agreed anyway even though Eunha told Junhui they shouldn't trick her and make her make them dinner. 

Later on, when they were in Jun's room and playing cards, they heard a knock on a door. "Hide them!" Eunha mouthed as she quickly jumped on the bed, pulled the blanket up to half of her face while Junhui clumsily shoved the cards in his shirt, jumped on the couch and glared at Eunha. "Give me the blanket!" 

"Well, that makes sense since you hide the cards in the most intelligent way ever!" Eunha rolled her eyes as she threw him the blanket and then turned her face away. "Come in..." Her voice was weak and there was no denying in the fact that she was one of the best actresses in the group.

"Evening, Jung Eunha, Wen Junhui."

Oh god.

It wasn't Chaeyoung's voice.

It was a man's voice. She didn't know who but that was the first time she ever heard of such a manly voice. Eunha peaked through her shoulders to see a guy who looked like around her age. Black hair that was a little fluffy, small eyes yet very sharp and scary and he looked even handsome than most of the guys she knew in the group. Eunha didn't care if he was her prinec charming or not, the most important thing right now was that she had to put up her act. She coughed a few times and then talked in a small voice. "Who...Who are you?" 

"Someone who can be very important in your life." He spoke and tilted his head at Wen Junhui sleeping on the couch. "Why isn't the lady wearing the blanket but the gentleman? Unless he has something to hide?" 

"!" Eunha widened her eyes and coughed louder. "No he does not! He's just sicker than me and as a good friend, I give the blanket." 

"If he is sicker than you then I bet he must be the one who thought of the incredible 'I am sick and I can not make good food' plan."

"C-CAPTAIN WONWOO!" Suddenly, Junhui jumped up from the couch, standing straight with his hand on his chest and then bowed 90 degrees, making Eunha confused. C-Captain Wonwoo? Like... Captain Wonwoo?? 

"You, get out of this room right now." And with that, Junhui left the room straight away, leaving Eunha still putting up her act on the bed and turned her face away from Wonwoo's sight. But of course, it was all revealed somehow, and she was screaming on the inside about how much she hated Junhui. "Is it your way to show politeness by facing your to your boss' face?" 

Wow damn, I don't want to live any longer. As Eunha told herself, the girl slowly sat up from the bed and stood up, brushed her clothes, slowly turned back and shot Wonwoo a bright smile. "Hello Captain!" She bowed 90 degrees like Junhui did and then tucked her hair behind her ear as she smiled at him innocently like nothing happened, the meal never happened and she never acted sick. However, Wonwoo only gave her that emotionless stare. She couldn't see his pupils,to be quite honest and his eyes were really small but somehow, it was really scary when those dark eyes kept staring at her. 

"We must have a punishment for you." 

Eunha jolted at his words. He couldn't be serious? Punishment? But no one used punishment here, ever since she was born. "I assume you are getting serious by now, then?" Wonwoo sighed and Eunha even sighed louder than him! What the heck, she thought she would be hit by a whip! Or if Captain Wonwoo was a sadistic, she could be spanked. Ew... "I've heard about you a lot, the best youngest female in the team. Aren't you?" 

"That's very nice of everyone to say that but... I wouldn't call myself the best. You must see Choi Sooyoung unnie yourself." Eunha shook her head shyly. She wasn't the type of shy girls but who wouldn't be shy when someone complimented you, especially your captain?

"But I choose you?" Wonwoo put his hands in his pockets. "And throughout the missions I gave you earlier, you've done a great job. I'm proud, I must say." Wait, seriously? Eunha wanted to ask him again but she was afraid so she nodded at his words only. "Thank you so much! I'm glad that I didn't disappoint you, captain."

"We need to talk about your mission tonight." 

And then the air got serious, Eunha narrowed her eyes. "Mission? Wait, at night?" At nights, people usually did not go on missions. Unless it was necessary and usually, only adults would go out. She was still at a young age, would it be illegal (at least to The Butterfly) to go out? She wouldn't be able to see anything at night and robots could still spot her eventhough it was dark like hell. 

It seemed like Wonwoo could read her mind,  he snorted at her. "Scared, little one? Don't worry, people can go out at the age 18 and I don't care what Jaesuk told you but when I'm the captain, everything goes my way. If Jaesuk cares about the population of his people then I don't. If you are useless to me then I'd rather kill you then to keep you. Waste food, waste land, waste my time. Just like the food you made today, I could have kicked you out if you aren't one of the best people of the team."

"No, captain, this isn't right." Eunha shuttered. "I never went out at night before, don't mention I'm doing this alone. But I wish not to bring Junhui, either, I don't want him to be hurt or anything else.. Can it wait until the morning?" 

"Who says you are going alone?" Wonwoo looked uncomfortable and Eunha widened her eyes. "Hm, I can see that you are very nice...? Don't worry, only the best people go, the ers stay. Including your friend Wen Junhui. Now get ready because I'll be coming along with you and everyone else as well." And with that, he left, leaving a dumbfounded Eunha in a room.

Oh god, what would happen to her next? Being eaten alive by Captain Wonwoo?


Jun slept in someone else's room when Eunha wanted to say goodbye to him. She wasn't the type of cheesy friends but... she really did want to see his face right now. Whatever, Eunha gripped her bag and went to the gate where everyone else was standing at. "Eunha!" Sooyoug and Jeonghan waved to her, Eunha waved back but not as enthusiasticly as the older people. "Nervous, aren't you? First time going out at night. Usually people around your age are banned from going out without permission, anyway." Jeonghan rubbed her shoulder and Eunha smiled sadly at him. "I'm very much aware of that... It's just, I don't want my first night outside of the camp to be a near death experience."

"As long as I am here, nothing will happen to you and everyone else." Eunha was surprised when she heard those words, coming directly from Captain Wonwoo who was wearing a black gauze mask on his face. "But if you do fall behind then it's your fault for being useless." Ok, she was just thinking about how nice he was...

"Don't scare the kid, Wonwoo." Sooyoung chuckled as she rolled her eyes and then put on her gauze mask as well. Following her, Jeonghan and a few other people put on theirs as well. Eunha blinked at everyone and then dropped her gaze on Wonwoo. "What?" He sounded angry but Eunha remained calm. "Uh, do I get to wear a mask?" 

"Isn't it a basic rule to go outside wearing a mask in case the gorvernment take photos of you with cameras everywhere when they are tracking you down?" 

"....No one ever told me that." 

"Useless - 1. Useful - 0." Eunha swallowed at his words. Wonwoo just couldn't get worse! Suddenly, he grabbed her arm and pulled her closer to him. "Then stay near me, got it? Try to lower your head a bit or just sniff my bagpack. It's clean, unlike yours, don't worry." Ugh! Seriously?! But she listened to him anyway... And she could hear everone giggling from behind. 

"Because Wonwoo is strong enough to protect you, Eunha yah!" Jeonghan teased playfully and Eunha was about to yell out "NO!" but Wonwoo did it before her. "No. If you do not stay quiet then I'm going to kick you out." 

"Ok~" Jeonghan was always this much playful.

"So, about the mission, we are going to the nearest city to gather food and clothes. And some other useful objects." Said a member and the other one questioned. "Hey, the last time robots attacked that city was five months ago, right?"

"Yeah, it shall be safe but do not let your guard down. The city is an idealistic place but since they are focused on their headquarters in Seoul, we shouldn't meet any of them."

"I don't know if your plan is safe enough for a kid like me." Eunha mumbled but she forgot that Captain Wonwoo was standing right in front of her and he could hear everything. "This plan isn't safe for adults, either. Which is why I only chose the best people of the team to come with me." Well then, that did really sound like a good plan to her. "While the gorvernment is trying to creat a huge army and attack the robots at once, we don't. There is only one way to kill them so far." He spoke as he put on his night vision glasses along with everyone else. Technology improved, night vision glasses helped them to see things in the dark so Eunha and everyone else could spot things easier and act in absolute silence. The glasses looked jsut like normal glasses, though. "And it is to shut down their main server. But we don't know where, so we are tracking it down." 

No one knew about the main server, where it was, how to turn in off. It could be in Seoul bat that city was filled with robots and robots and androids. No matter how good technology had improved, there were still some "backwardness". Back to the first days when android and robots were newly created, they needed to stay in an area where there was a server. Servers allowed robots to active not only themselves but their intelligence in order to perceive the humans' requests for them and satisfy their needs. Servers existed for a reason. The servers were created by humans to make sure the robots stay under their controll, if anything happened, all they needed to do is down the servers and robots would stop activating. Sadly, androids weren't like them. They didn't need a server to active their intelligence and themselves because robots were more modern and intelligent, humans did aware of that fact that the robots would try to mess things up one day but androids were programmed to be friendly and obedient and more importantly: loyal. 

Everything was calculated carefully, androids were given different personalities but those three traits were required for every each of them. Androids had always been a human's best buddy. Sadly, when robots were at the same level as the humans, they programmed the androids to be cruel and fiercy. However, they also had their own weakness which was a humans' advangtage: they did not know about the servers. The gorvernment wouldn't leak the information about the servers out and with their army plan, they were really stupid. "But we start with the other servers first. The main server is still a big deal to us." Said Wonwoo and the team nodded their heads at him.

It took five hours of walking to arrive at the city. Eunha was whining and so did everyone else, that rockhead Wonwoo wouldn't let them rest for just a minute! "I don't need people who will waste my time." He said so, how was that ok to everyone else? Eunha almost sat down behind a tree after hearing that line but seeing everyone continued walking, she had no choice but to follow them.

"And... here we are." Right now, in front of them, was full of huge buildings. Broken windows and cars, gloomy air with some wild animals and there was nothing else. It looked like a piece of huge junk, but Eunha was used to it. She often heard the people in the team saying that the cities were the most beautiful at night when there was light everywhere and all. She really wanted to see that scene for once, at least before she closed her eyes forever. "Great! It feels so good to come back to this city!" Eunha had been there before but only to collect food and useful objects, now her mission was the same as well. Except for the finding server part. "Whew, my legs are feeling numb!" Jeonghan cried. 

"So, do you think that the server is here?" Sooyoung asked and Wonwoo let out a sigh before answering her. "The sever is obviously here. This place used to be a big city so androids and robots were quite active here. We received some information this morning saying that the robots came here a few days ago to search for something and we have to find it first before them." 

"Wait, this is nuts, we don't even know what that thing is, how long will it take us to find it?! It can take like, forever!" A member cried and Wonwoo rolled his eyes. "That's why we have to act right now and not wait until the morning, we find it sooner, we come home sooner. If anyone is hungry, come to Sooyoung." 

"Thanks, captain." Jeonghan smiled painfully and gave Eunha a "We are so done" look. 

Eunha, too, gave him an uncomfortable look and tugged his shirt. "I thought we were only collecting stuff but adding an impossible task to the list is too much! I might not be able to go home. Oppa, if anything happens, tell Junhui that I'm sorry."

"Hahaha~ kid, you are worrying too much. Sometimes Junhui even forgets about your existence."

"....What??"

"Anyway, I have an idea." Jeonghan smiled then clapped his hands together as he said out loud. "Everyone! I have an idea, why don't we go in pairs? Or alone. But pairs are safer."

"Good idea!" A member said and pulled the boy next to him closer. "I'll go with my best bro! Because he always takes care of everything!" 

Jeonghan looked to Eunha and was about to grab her arm but then he waved at her. Eunha gave him a "wtf" look and Jeonghan grinned. "I'm going with Jung Daehyun because we have to talk about his love life, you can either go with Sooyoung noona or captain Wonwoo. Who do you choose?"

Seriously? Did her best oppa jsut abandoned her for another person? "Sooyoung unnie, then." Because in hell she would go with Wonwoo. "I see." Jeonghan grinned and then they followed his plan.


"....And I told him he was a ."

"Oh my god unnie– Ahahaha!" The girls were having their little fun time while going around the streets. Eunha did wonder what was Captain Wonwoo doing alone all by himself. That guy really did leave a big mystery in everyone's minds, didn't he? But still, he was really something else. Cold and rude but his loyalty to the group was really amazing and look at how determined he was to find a way to defeat the robots... He was really cool. Could someone that much young be a great captain? The last captain of the team (in which Eunha remembered) was 50 years old and so were the previous ones, they were matured and just "old". But this guy? Too young. It felt strange to work with a young man but Wonwoo really did a good work at his job, huh? She was dozing off until Sooyoung nudged her arm. "Huh?" Eunha snapped back to the reality and got out of her own little world to see a strange expression on Sooyoung's face. "Unnie, what's the matter...?" Eunha asked.

The older one kept looking up at the building on their left while walking and Eunha couldn't help but followed her gaze as well. Among the broken windows and the darkness and silence that was surrounding the building, even with the night vision glass, Eunha couldn't see any strange or familiar figure. But then she remembered, perhaps Sooyoung spotted a camera? But the robots or even the gorvernment couldn't arrive here that fast, right? So why was she worrying? Eunha was about to ask when Sooyoung's breath shortened. "E-Eunha, y-you see something up there?" 

Eunha shook her head, eyes narrowing. 

"I-I see something. Twice. We need to call the Captain. It can be anything, a human, a soldier of the military... or a robot." Sooyoung was still looking up at the building but her hands were starting to her bagpack and searching for her phone. Must be her phone.

"Unnie, I'll get a gu–" BANG! 

"ACK!" Sooyoung screamed and then dropped the bagpack, using her free hand to grip her right shoulder. They both looked up at the building, somewhere on the highest floor of the building, she saw three figures. "Robots." Eunha mumbled then she helped Sooyoung carrying her bag and grabbed Sooyoung's arm with her free hand. "Unnie, RUN!"

BANG! BANG! BANG! THWAK! 

They couldn't look back right now as they let their thoughts ran away. The only thing they realized right now was that their feets were running, fast, and she had not ran like this for a while so her legs felt really strange. She didn't know how Sooyoung felt but that was how she feel like. The robots had weapons with them and even though it was just blurry figures, Eunha swore could see it very well. Robots. Exactly, just like Sooyoung said. If they didn't make it out of this city, they could be killed. Or worse, be one of the robots' slaves.

Eunha was slowly getting out of breath as they ran into a dark alley. They could rest for a few minutes but no time to rest. Eunha quickly found the gun inside her bagpack and helping Sooyoung to find her phone as well. She looked up at the older girl who was gritting her teeth, at the right shoulder of her white t-shirt was full of blood and so was Sooyoung's trembling hand. "Listen unnie, I-I'm going to give you my gun right now, ok?" She couldn't take it, seeing Sooyoung's pain made her feel the pain as well. Somehow. But Sooyoung looked up at her with teary eyes. "No, Eunha, it's yours, y-you keep it, please.. argh..."

"Unnie, I- Do you even have a gun or something to protect yourself?!"

"N-No, I don't..."

"See?! Keep it." Eunha  shoved the gun into Sooyoung's arm and she stood up, beginning to move the trashcan over to cover Sooyoung. "I'm going to get out there, kill them so they can't report to their god damn headquarter or what the heck they can call, I'm going to call Jeonghan and captain over to help you as well. In the meantime, unnie, you stay here." She said, then let ouf a long sigh after finishing her special hiding place for Sooyoung. She then took Sooyoung's phone from the bagpack and started to find the name "Captain" and called him.

Just two seconds and then he already picked up. 

"Choi Sooyoung!" Wonwoo's voice sounded worried. "Where are you and Jung Eunha right now? I'm going to find you guys so please answer!"

"Captain, it's me, Jung Eunha! Sooyoung unnie is injured and I'm hiding her in a dark alley, near er.. uh, a flower shop and a restaurant named... Le... Le Cour't? Let Cour't! T-There are robots chasing after us and you need to get her right now." 

"Jung Eunha?! What, injured?! Did the robots shoot her?!" 

"Yes, please be hurry, I will call everyone else and alert them! In the meantime, I'm going outside to kill them." She stated firmly but the Captain didn't like her brilliant idea. "I know that you are a stubborn and fearless girl but I am the captain. Do not move without my orders." 

"Captain, they can follow us! Who knows how many of them are there? Plus, we can stop them from informing their leaders, there is a sever in this city, right? We just need to find it and turn it off then everyone can move to the city and rebuild everything, make a better life, build high walls or electric barriers or whatever that stop them from coming inside... Please, this is the only thing I can do." 

"....Jung Eunha, are you sure this is what you want? You can run away and leave things to the older ones." 

"Really? Because it sounds like you trust me with my plan already."

"....Run fast and fly back home early."

Eunha didn't know the expression on his face when she told him so but judging from his voice, he... must be mad. And proud. And she smiled, a sad one, afraid that she wouldn't make it this time. Killing robots was really fun to her and she had killed hundreds of them before but she never thought of fighting an army of them on her own. She usually took down a few at once. Tonight might not last longer for her anymore. "Save the salty chicken soup for me, captain. I'll see you soon." Regardless, she put on a strong act. 

Since when had she became this much strong and fearless? When she was around eight years old, Eunha couldn't kill an insect and would cry whenever Junhui helped her to kill one. Joining The Butterfly changed everything. From her style of talking to acting. She used to be really shy and soft-spoken but standing next to The Butterfly members made Eunha realize that if she became one of them then she had to change. Hence, she grew up, tried her best to change and became a totally different person. A lot of them wanted to see the shy and cute Jung Eunha that Junhui used to tell the whole time. Eunha always got mad and hit her best friend's head, yelling at him for being an idiot to tell everyone unrealistic stories. 

Well, those were thee fun parts. She hoped she could stay alive so she could even have more fun parts again. Eunha looked back at Sooyoung behind the trashbins, the older one was still in pain and had her eyes closed. Eunha smiled gently. "Hang on a little bit, unnie. Captain Wonwoo will come." She spoke softly as she walked away with a gun in her left hand. 

Eunha had been running around for three minutes and finally, she spotted her member. Jeonghan! It was really Jeonghan! She wanted to call out for him but what was he doing here, wasn't he supposed to run away now? Or be with Wonwoo? Where is Jung Daehyun? She lifted her feet towards his way but then Jeonghan started to dash away. Eunha was surprised at that sudden action but then when she saw someone else was chasing after him, she immediately understood the current situation. It was no other than one of the robots. Following after the robot was another one. Without thinking any further, Eunha also charged her gun and chased after them. 

BANG! BANG! BANG! 

One fell down on the ground with two shots right at its head. The other robot looked back and so did Jeonghan. However, Eunha didn't see Jeonghan, she only saw the robot in front of her. Those red eyes looked at her furiously and it also had a gun in its hand but of course, Eunha wouldn't let the robot do anything else rather than to going to the other world so she shot its head two times just like what she did to end the other robot's life. It fell down and when the view wasn't blocked anymore, she no longer saw Jeonghan. He must had run away, she assumed and breathed nervously. The last time  she killed a robot? A week ago. And it felt so nice to kill robots in the night. Eunha brushed her hair away from her face as she grinned. This time, for sure, she could make it home. Hah, she was Jung Eunha after all, no one needed to worry about her. 

Sometimes, being fearless was a good thing but sometimes, it was a bad thing. She didn't know how to aware of her surroundings. 

BANG!

"AH?!" Eunha yelled as a bullet flew right in front of her nose, a few inches, she swore. She looked to the right and saw a robot, aiming its gun at her and she dashed away, just right on time when the second bullet was fired. "This is Xero. 059998 and 059997 are dead. Killed by a female human in Gyeonggi. Humans are near this place, check out Busan and Ulseong again." The robot spoke to a device on its ear and Eunha knew her life would end here. They would destroy the whole city just to find her, that was how robots worked. The robot she was facing definitely wasn't a normal one like 059998 and 059997 it just mentioned. It had a name, Xero. It must be one of the important killing machines or something. The words "killing machine" sent shivers down her spine as as much as she believed in herself, Eunha did believe that she wouldn't make it out alive if this time. At least at this very moment. She had never faced one with a specific name before. Who knew what would happen? 

So Eunha saved her bullets, waiting for a better chance than just wasting in on a thing that she could never defeat.

And Eunha ran, her feets were feeling numb but they didn't follow her mind. They followed the way to survive: running without stopping. Eunha could hear the heavy steps of metal behind her and gun shots were continously being heard. Dear god, please save me! She shut her eyes as she turned into her left side to find many big mansions. Well, there was nowhere to hide and judging from the current situation, she wouldn't be alive if she keep running because robots didn't know how to get tired and they sure as how didn't know how to play hide and seek. Of course they did but the thing was whether they were good at it or not. Eunha was bad at playing hide and seek but she believed she would make it this time. 

And she was never wrong. 

Eunha climbed into the biggest mansion, luckily the door was burst open so she ran inside and ran upstairs. There were many big rooms in the mansion and she chose the bedroom. As cliché as it could sound, bedrooms were always the worst choice to hide but also the best place to hide. However, she was more intelligent than that. She climed outside of the window and stood on the window platform. Luckily it wouldn't come notice her place...

And just as she expected, heavy steps sounded louder and stopped in the room. "Come out, human. You are not going to make it home alive. Come with us. Help us build a THUD better THWACK future." CLANG. Those were the sounds of the robots probably threw the blanket away to check if she hide in it and then kicked the bed away to see if she hid under it. And then opened the closets. Eunha couldn't tell if it had noticed the window platform because suddenly, everything became quite. She could only hear her own heart beats and her shortened breath. Eunha shut her eyes and ready for whatever would happen next.

Dear god, only if miracle did happen.

"A human worths a lot. The more, the sooner our goal is." Huh? What was it talking about? "I do not want to leave. Did the commander tell you so? ... Alright then, I have got it. I will come back to the headquarter now." And with that, heavy steps moved away, lower and lower until she couldn't hear it anymore but the sight of a figure walking out of the mansion and Eunha quickly hopped inside the room.

Just when she got inside, she collapsed on the ground and breathed heavily, sweats made her clothes wet and she felt dizzy. 

Miracles did happen.


that was the first chapter! i hope you guys enjoy it and please subscribe, upvote and comment to support me ^^