If you let me (NayeonXTzuyu) AU

Makane Love (Twice Tzuyu Edition)

Nayeon's POV

 

I kept running in this chilling rain, running to a place where I could think, a place where I could cry out my sorrow, a place that could help fixed a shattered heart. I still can't believe what I just witness, I really didn't want to believe it, for I thought it only happened in those dramas that I loved so much. Remembering what happened early is making my heart shattered at bit more and making me think why?

 

Flashback

Today was me and my darling six month anniversary of becoming a couple. It was the happiest moment in my life when I confess my love towards my crush Jinguk and he accepted. I loved every moment when I was around him, he made me feel so precious like a queen, from the way he showered me with love, making me feel that no one could separate our love.

I was heading towards GOT7 MAD Cafe, I know such a strange name for a cafe, anyways the reason I'm heading there is because Jinguk wanted to meet up at the cafe for our date, where he said after our meal he will give a layout of what we are doing for the rest of the day. As soon as I arrived in front of the Cafe, I began to hear a loud commotion going inside making me hesitated for a moment. I was thinking this is new, just cause this cafe is popular for having a friendly service, anyways I shook my head and just opened the door, as soon as I walked in I witness the chaotic scene.

On the floor right now was my boyfriend holding on to his left cheek, where it looks like someone slap him hard, but beside him was a girl I have never met before holding very affectionately making me wonder if she is related to him, for she couldn't be anything else right. Afterwards I stare to the culprit that slapped him being held by two workers, looking very enrage at him. I'm very surprised at who the person they were holding back is, for this girl has never showed this amount of rage before. The person that I'm referring to is Chou Tzuyu, who is a freshman at JYP University and also is my partner in the badminton club.

Tzuyu is always a calm, kind freshman that everyone loved or looked up for she was the perfect student, but today from I'm witnessing right now, is that their is side of her that might scare her a little. Anyways why am I standing in place and not in view of where they could see me, so I was about to walk towards the situation and help my boyfriend out before I heard something that I wish was just a nightmare.

Yeah of course I'm using Nayeon, who wouldn't for she is the most popular girl at the school, all I wanted was to use her society to make come out on top”, said Jinguk making me stop in motion for I was in shock of what I heard.

Who would love that girl, anyways did you see her bunny-like teeth, they disgusted me, like everything about her I dislike, anyways I was planning to dumped her at our graduation” he continue spatting out all this info, that made me feel like my heart begin to shattered. Before he began to spat more nonsense I began to open my mouth to speak, even though I'm trying to hold back the tears that were about to fall.

Is that true, Jinguk, was everything in this last six month all a lie”, I said with my voice trembling from the amount of sadness going in mind right now. All of them turn their heads to look at my direction all having a shock expression, well Jinguk had expression of what happens if caught cheating on the final exam, or for the situation right now on a person.

Baby I can explain, I was only joking”, this ungrateful boy said to me, getting right up from the floor in the hurry, walking to my general directions trying to explain more lies.

No you listen to me, I heard everything you said, if that was a lie I have one question for you then” I yelled at him, not caring that tears are falling down my cheeks. He stopped in his place looking at me in this frenzy state for he thought he could hide this plan.

When I confess to you on that day, where you being truthfully or just wanted to play with my feelings” I asked him with my voice trembling and knowing that everyone in the cafe is looking at us. It felt like 3 minutes passed and I received no answer from him making me slapped him hard on the face before yelling out my frustration towards him, before running out the door in a vulnerable state not hearing the yelling of my name, but me in my mind telling to run away from this place and my heart shattering now.

 

Flashblack ends

 

Well Here I am sitting in the bench reminiscing the terrible incident that happen I don't know how long ago, making in this depress state.

I didn't care I was freezing in the rain,

I didn't care that I could a get sick from,

I didn't care that my tears are not stopping any time soon,

For right now my heart is shattered into pieces that will take a long time to heal up. Well I was in this crying fit, I began to notice that the raindrops that were drenching my clothes have stop, making me question if I gone insane for I still hear the rain still falling on this day. So I began to look up and notice their was a umbrella hovering above my head protecting me from the rain.

“Nayeon unnie, I finally found you”, said a gentle voice beside me. I turn to that general direction to see that Tzuyu was the one holding the umbrella. I was beginning to question why she was here, before I could reply, I was engulfed into a hug by her, making still question why she is worried about me before she began to whispered in my ears that triggered my emotions again.

“Unnie, it's okay just let it all out, I'm here for you”, whispered the tall girl, making my tears fall once again, well Tzuyu comfort me.

 

Tzuyu's POV

Unnie is finally asleep”, I thought in my mind for I allowed Nayeon to rest on my lap. I stared at her face caressing her cheeks feeling depressed of what she seen. Thankfully I gave that bastard a good hard slap to the face and quick kick to his family jewels, what he deserved it after what he did to Nayeon unnie. Well I stare at her calm face, I began to move my face towards her forehead before I kissed.

I looked again at her calm face making me remember how I fell in love with her. Yes, I love Nayeon unnie, I fell for her like a cliche love story, but I don't regret falling for her. I love her bunny-like teeth, they make her so adoreable I love everything about her, making me despised that bastard even more about all that nonsense he said towards her. I know it might be to early for her to forget this love, but I want to stay by her side.

I want to be the one by your side.

I want to be the one to shower you with love.

I want to be your cure to your shattered heart, if you let me. 

______________________________________________________________________________

A/N Sorry for the long update, busy with schoolwork. Hope you enjoy this chapter.
PS: The next two chapters will be with Jungyeon and Momo. Have a good day readers!