Chapter 4

My Protective Alpha Mate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

BEFORE START READING,PLLZZZZZZZZZZZ COMMENT PLZZZZZ AND THANK YOU.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Fourth Chapter

 
I was waken up the next morning by a loud pounding on the door. I gasped, sat up and threw a glance at the clock. Oh ! It was ten! I totally forgot to set my alarm. I shook Naeun awake and she groaned, rolling away.

 

"Naeun! It's ten! You'e missed nearly half of school!" I pushed her off the bed and hopped to my feet to answer the door.Minho was standing there with fire in his eyes. If looks could kill, I'd be shishkabobed and thrown into the deepest pits of hell.

 

"What in hells name are you doing sleeping? I expected my breakfast made! And how come Naeun isn't at school. I don't pay for her to have the opprotunity to get an education for her to just blow it off! You, as her older sister, have the responsibilty to get her up and ready for school! Now get your ty down stairs and make my breakfast." He grabbed me by the hair and shoved me out of the room, to the stairs. I yelped in pain but none the less, I headed down stairs to make him an omlete.

 

I kept my ears fixated on Naeun and Minho, because whenever he was to get angry with her, I'd be up there to take the beating in less than a second.

 

But he left her alone to get ready so I hurried on the omlete, adding sausage and cheese to it. My stomach growled in hunger. Oh how I so wanted to eat this omlete. I'll just have Mark take me some place better where I can eat the whole thing. Just for me. Mine only. 

 

I smiled at the thought and put the breakfast on the table, pouring him orange juice.

 

Minho marched down the stairs, scraped the chair across the wood floor and plopped down on his seat. He chowed down on his food, and I watched. Totally disgusted. "This omlete taste like armpit!" He yelled at me, grabbing the plate and chucking it across the room. It hit the cabnit right next to my head, making me scream and duck down.

 

"I-I'm sorry!" I cried, gnawing on my bottom lip as he got to his feet and walked over to me.
"After of all the things I do for you! I provide you food, shelter, I buy you clothes and basically anything you want! And this is what a get? Not just a late breakfast. But a disgusting breakfast!"

 

He slaps me hard, making me gasp and back up into the cabnits, scared. He wrapped his hand around my neck and squeezed tightly, making me sputter for air, grabbing his hand in both of mine, trying to pry his fingers loose. "And you go around, coming home with hickeys and bruised lips! For all I know, you could be pregnant!" He threw me to the ground and I let in the biggest breath I could muster. That's when the kicking started. And I felt as if I was being whisked away into darkness.

*Aiden's POV*


"Mark! You need to get your lazy out of bed and get ready! Aren't you supposed to meet Bomi in thirty minutes?!" My cousin, Tiffany asked, poking me. I moaned and rolled over, swatting her hand away.

 

"Tiffany, It's only eight!" Well, it was eight the last time I looked. It couldn't be that much later!
"No, Mark! It's ten twenty! Get up. You smell!" Tiffany shoved me out of my bed, making me groan in pain and then lift my head to snarl savagely at her. She only giggled. Sometimes Tiffany doesnt take my threats seriously. She should. She never knows when my control can just slip up. I can kill her within a few seconds.

 

But I just grumbled incoherent words under my breath and got to my feet. Tiffany giggled even more and I glanced down to blush to see my hard-on...affects from my dream about Bomi last night. I growled at Tiffany when she began to tease me.

 

"Leave, Tiffany!" I snapped and she squealed before turning on her heels and closed the door behind her.

 

I threw out a stream of curse words as I headed to the bathroom to look at my messy hair. I'll just take a quick shower, and will be good to go!

 

It's been four days since I met my little mate and I've still haven't marked her. I mean, I'm perfectly fine with waiting for her to be ready...But without the mark, people have easy access towards her. There's nothing that states she's mine, taken.

 

Naeun and I have grown close also. Yesterday, I took them both to an amusement park and I seemed to please Naeun very much. We would always joke around and tease Bomi. She laughed at everything I said. Bomi approached me halfway through the day and thanked me for making her sister happy. But in reality, all I was seeking out to do was please Bomi. In order for her to move in, I need to click well with her sister. Everyone from the pack does.

 

No one understands how I could possibly let them live considering they're rouges. No one but JB and Tiffany. I was grateful for their support. The pack, however, should encourage me no matter my choice. I'm Alpha and I say what goes. Sure, I still despise rouges, but my angelic mate and her preppy sister are exceptions. They both are so full of life had have captured my heart in different ways. Bomi, I was completely in love with and would do anything to protect her. Naeun was like a little sister I never had. I would look out for her as well. But no one goes before Bomi. Not a single person.

 

That's just how mating goes. Mate before

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter