Laws of Motion & Attraction

Bangtan SonyeonDAYUM: TFIMH's Recs
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Title: Laws of Motion & Attraction 

Author: KayeAllen12

Genres: Romance, Fluff

Main Characters: You/Reader, Kim Taehyung/V, Jeon Jungkook

Current number of chapters: 17

Status: Completed

 

Summary:

It's all about asking the right questions. 

And Love is an equation you better be prepared to investigate on for in love...is there really a formula?

Or is just pure motion...and attraction?

Pros:

-I really loved the simplicity of this fic that really shed light on something that we all go through as humans: the trials and tribulations of love. Relationships aren't meant to be all fluffy and lovey dovey and I love how this author doesn't hesitate to show both the ups and downs that accompany a relationship without ever straying too far from reality.

-I have this really bad habit of falling in love with characters and this fic was no exception. I found myself genuinely caring about them as people and there was a very obvious connection that I felt in the way these characters were brought to life. 

-I loved the character development and how it didn't just focus on a single character, allowing for relationships to build on a deeper, more personal level. I loved how the characters evolved throughout the story and how it shaped their individual relationships. 

Cons:

-I don't think I really have any! This fic was great and has my stamp of approval!

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter