Sorry..

Oh, my fairies!

Hey guys...I'm sorry. I decided to stop writing this fanfic. I've been busy and i'm running out of ideas...Sorry and thankyou for your support..

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

not.

 

BUAHHHAHAHAH. I GOT YOU GUYS DIDN'T I? Hehehe. That was a New Year prank. ;D 

 

 

 

It was late at night already. They all retired to their rooms.

Chorong sneaked out of the room, making her way to the hotel's kitchen. She knocked on the kitchen's door.

'Erm hello! I would like to boil two eggs! Can someone help me? I can pay you!', Chorong shouted, after seeing no response from the kitchen staff. She was about to turn away and leave when the dorr swung open. 'Yes girl? How can I help you?', a granny's frail voice was heard. 

The granny helped Chorong boiled the two eggs. 'Girl..why do you need two eggs at this time? You can just order room service if you're hungry..', the granny said to Chorong. 'The..the eggs are not for consumption..it's just that..my friend got injured because of me so I wanted to boil eggs to rub them on his bruise..it really works!', Chorong smiled and explained to the granny. 'Oh...he must be a special young lad..', the granny teased Chorong, causing her to blush.

After the eggs were done, Chorong thanked the granny and made her way out of the kitchen. She texted Woohyun and asked if he was asleep. Thankfully, he wasn't. She told him to meet her at the hotel's swimming pool area, where there are benches.

Woohyun quickly got dressed and went down esctatically. 'I wonder what Chorong wants to tell me..confess, maybe??', Woohyun thought to himself, smirking. He reached the pool area in less than 5 minutes and saw Chorong at the pool, soaking her legs in it. He went over.

'Oh? You're here.', Chorong smiled at Woohyun. 'Yep. What happened? Why do you want to see me at this time?', Woohyun asked eagerly. Chorong didn't utter a word and just simply turned Woohyun's head towards her. She took out the eggs and gently massaged them onto Woohyun's bruise. Woohyun got a little shock but got back his senses after awhile. He stared at her flawless and concentrated face while she was helping him. Suddenly, he stopped her from doing whatever she was doing. He gazed at her lovingly and deeply into her brown eyes.

Chorong's face flushed red and looked away quickly. She was afraid of what Woohyun might do next. Though she wanted it as much as he does too.

'Chorong, I wanted to hold back and tell you all these which I'm about to say, when we get back to Seoul. But I don't think I can keep it in anymore.', Woohyun said seriously. Chorong looked at him and briefly knew what he was about to say. 'I like you. No, I love you Chorong. My heart became dead when Minyoo dumped me heartlessly. But you came and changed everything. Will you be my girlfriend?', Woohyun confessed. Chorong was delighted and confused at the same time. She loved Woohyun as much as he loved her. But she knew that there are certain things which they won't be able to do as lovers. Although she didn't know how Naeun could talk herself out of it, she really admired Naeun's courage.

'I..', Chorong hesitated.

 

PS:

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL OF YOU! Thankyou for supporting me for the last few weeks of 2011. I hope you can support me in 2012 too! Stay healthy and happy okay ? ;)

Oh! and this chapter is a little short as I'll be updating more chapters today! Do keep refreshing your page. Hahahaha. ;D

OH!!! Thank you to tercesym_blossom for telling what does OTL means. XD Heheheheh.