1/1

Secret Message

Wonwoo was exhausted.

He couldn't even open his eyes because of his sleepiness—blame his teacher for turning his used-to-be-joyful life into some dark, depressing one.

"Rough day, huh?" the guy standing behind the counter greeted, shooting Wonwoo a teasing smile. "What can I get for you?"

Wonwoo couldn't help but smile at the other's words—especially because the bartender was a very good-looking guy with nice hair and, Wonwoo noticed, very tall figure. He didn't know why, or since when he developed this, but Wonwoo always found taller people appealing. He immediately shook this thought away when the guy sent him a worried look.

"You okay?"

Feeling rather ashamed and awkward, Wonwoo quickly nodded. "Of course I am!" Oh no, that sounded too eager. He shifted uncomfortably, stuttering when he finally uttered, "J-just Americano, please. G-grande."

Mingyu, the boy's nametag read, chuckled and Wonwoo found himself thinking, wow, even his voice is attractive.

"Why, thank you." Mingyu muttered, a grin making its way onto his face.

It took exactly two seconds for Wonwoo to realise what was happening. "D-did I say that out loud?" When the bartender nodded again, Wonwoo instantly cursed himself. He decided that it wasn't a wise idea to stay here and chit-chatting with this sickeningly handsome stranger while making fun of himself. No, he couldn't afford it if this Mingyu guy thought he was some sort of stupid, strange college student that looked like he was high (man, that guy was so hot and the least Wonwoo could do was giving a good last-meeting impression, since the first was already ruined). "Uh.. I'll just go there and, y'know, waiting for my coffee while sitting. Since sitting is better than standing—oo . I guess I'll just leave."

Wonwoo didn't look back even when the guy's behind the counter was clearly laughing at him.

Three yawns, two 'head-almost-hitting-the-table-from-drowsiness', and four whisper of 'I ed up' later, his drink was ready. Wonwoo had to drag himself back to the counter, hesitantly forming a lopsided smile to the waiting bartender.

"Hello again," Mingyu said cheekily, holding out the drink to Wonwoo. "I forgot to ask your name earlier, but it's okay since the shop isn't really busy and I can call you easily when your oder is ready."

Wonwoo blinked, didin't really understand what Mingyu said. He still nodded, though.

"Anyway," the taller of the two continued. "I wrote something on it, it is important and you should check it out later." When he saw Wonwoo's attempt to spin the drink, he immediately added. "Not now! Just.. read it when you're outside, okay?"

"O...kay." Wonwoo wasn't sure what to do, his brain wasn't working cleverly right now. Slowly taking a step back, he ran away from the attractive stranger.

Turned out, the handwriting of Mingyu's on the coffee cup said,

http://img-9gag-fun.9cache.com/photo/aRAWQV2_460s.jpg

fin.

a/n: if the image won't load then click this, or check the next chapter to know what Mingyu's handwriting said.