His Handkerchief

Clover Leaf

~~~>CHAPTER 1<~~~

~~~> Victoria's POV

It was spring there in Korea. I am here, in China. I was on the park that time, looking at the people walking around, eating my sandwich, until few minutes later, my cellphone rang and I answered it. It was my uncle Henry who was a professor in Korea and he speaks like he has a good news when I talked in my phone call.

Me: Oh! Uncle Henry, you called?

Uncle: Yes, Victoria. I have a good news to you.

Me: What is it, Uncle?

Uncle: I just recommended you here, in Byung Moon Art Academy, about your talent, and I showed them your paintings too, and they was impressed to your paintings.

Me: Oh? Are you sure?

Uncle: Mr. Hwang said that I'll let you come here, so that I can enroll you here.

Me: Eh?!

Uncle: Yes! You need to come here immediately.

Me: How will I come there.

Uncle: Don't worry. The flight there to here is just two hours. So go to the airport immediately after I deposit your fare later.

Me: Oh! Thank you, Uncle Henry!!

I ended up the call and I quickly packed up my clothes. My mother knew about that news too, so she accompanied me to the airport and I quickly withdrew my fare at the ATM.

After the two-hour-flight, my uncle was waiting there at the arrival section. He seems very proud of me. "Uncle Henry!" I shouted to him when I saw him. "Victoria, darling! How are you? It's been a long time since I never see you." he said. "Well, I'm fine, uncle. I'm excited too!" I replied.

When we left the airport, we called a taxi first. While we're on the trip, he questioned "So, your ready? But before that, we must go first to your dorm." he said to me. "Is the dormitory dirty?" I asked him like worried. "Don't worry, Victoria, I told to the owner of the dorm to clean first your room, so that you can concentrate and relax, okay?" he answered. "Ahh... How about the neighbors?" I asked again. "Don't worry about them, they're also college students in your school, so I know them. They're all good." He said. "Why are you worried about the dorm???" He added. "You know, your room is just beside of my room. So there's nothing to worry with, okay?" He added again. "Okay." I replied to him.

When we are there in the dorm, the son of the owner of the dorm showed up. "Good evening, visitor." he greeted me politely. "Good evening too" I said to him and I just smiled after him. "Uhm.. I'll just get the key and I'll go with the two of you to your room." He said politely and we waited for him for a few minutes and we went to my room. My room is really good for only one. That's why my uncle is not in my room.

 

~~~> Narrator's POV

The day for Victoria is so short. That's why she prepared herself to bedtime to end her fast day. After that day, her uncle, Henry, prepared her breakfast so that she can be ready for her first day of school. Her breakfast is a chocopie and it became her favorite when she ate it because there in China, her daily breakfast is always Beijing fried rice and a partner of fried egg. That's why she was culture-shocked in Korea.

After doing everything she needed to do, Victoria and her uncle went to the academy. Victoria was amazed to the surroundings of the academy. She was also amazed at a pond there because of the falling leaves of the trees beside there. While she's looking at the pond, she found a gold hairpin that was floating in the water and after she picked it, she saw a student from the school who also looks to you.

"Uhm... What's your---" Victoria thought his classmate cutted him off, and quickly grab him. While I'm looking at where he is going, I saw a handkerchief on the floor he's standing before and I thought that it belongs to him.

"What's my name? Am I right?" Victoria said it on that handkerchief.

 

~~~> Nichkun's POV

 

After a while, at the front of the dorm, Heechul asked me what happened to me with that girl.

"Nichkun, what happened before??? Is that your GIRLFRIEND???!" Heechul asked me. "Uhm.. No. I just met her at that exact place. You know, I have a feeling about that girl." I said it prankly. "HooHoo!! You're inlove, dud!" Leeteuk shouted to me. "Hey! I'm not! Your so malicious!" I added.

As time goes by, I thought of going to Mr. Song's office and chat with him. "Hyung(Leeteuk), What if we go to Song-ahjussi? I think he would be surprised if we go there without permission." I suggested to him but he seems to be busy of his graduation piece. I asked Heechul too, but he seems busy tweeting on his Twitter account, so I just went there alone.

"Victoria! What happened?" I heard Mr. Song when I was on the door of his office. "You should be careful." He added as I entered the office without knocking.

When I entered the office, I saw Mr. Song in front the girl I saw in the pond, and the surroundings of the office was messed up because of the spoiled paints all over.

When she saw me, she came to me and gave something I left...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

so how's the chapter? I hope you liked it and continue reading my

fanfiction. Well, this is my first chapter i've ever made.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------