Ta-Dah!

Happening

『You look so yummy that I just wanna you up right here, right now!』 The deep baritone said seducingly as he pinned him to the wall.

『I...』 A gasp left his mouth.

『S...stop..Hng..』 He tried to contain his moans but the sensation from the touches was so overwhelming. It felt so good yet wrong at the same time.

_______________________________________________________________

"...chan hyung! Himchan hyung!!" Someone shook him harder when he didn't woke up.

Himchan only stirred in his sleep as he tried to move away from the hands touching him in his dream.

"..." The boy took a deep breath and opened his mouth,

"WAKE UP HIMCHAN HYUNG!! WAKE UP YOU LAZY !!" The boy, Himchan's precious baby brother cursed as he shook Himchan so hard that he nearly fell from the bed.

"Bobby? Wh..what happened?" Himchan asked as rubbed his eyes sleepily.

〖Kyaaaahhhh!! Hyung is being illegal!!〗 Bobby cooed as he hugged his hyung to his chest.

"Bobby..stop!" Himchan whined as he tried to push Bobby away.

Bobby always love it when his hyung just wakes up. Because his hyung tends to be childlike until his brain is funtioning properly.

At times like this Bobby loves to baby talk with his hyung, like right now.

"Aww.. Did our Himechan has a good sleep?" Bobby asked as he refused to let his hyung free.

"Uh-huh! Hime has nice dream." Himchan snuggled more into Bobby's neck.

〖KYAAAHHHH!!!〗

"Aigoo..Uri Himechan is so adorable!!" Bobby hugged Himchan a bit tighter.

"..." Himchan felt back to sleep.

"Aww.. The baby time is over. Hyung must be really tired. But, he still needs to wakes up!" With determine mind, Bobby shook Himchan again.

"Hyung! Wake up! Wake up or I'll pour you Americano down the drain!" Bobby moved closer to the door, just in case.

"YAH!! KIM JIWON!! LEAVE MY AMERICANO ALONE!!" Himchan shouted as he sits up.

"Ughh.." Himchan groaned as he tried to shake off the dizziness and black spots from the aftermath of sitting up to fast when lying on bed.

"What do you want, Jiwon?" Himchan ruffles his hair.

"Your mate, my brother-in-law is here. At the living room, chatting with my mate, Chanwoo." Bobby's half body is out from the room already.

"Uhh.. My who?"

"Ahem. Your mate, who is also my brother-in-law, is currently ib the living room have a chat with my mate, Jung Chanwoo." Bobby flee out of the room as he let his hyung process the information.

"My... DA FUQ DID YOU SAID KIM JIWON?!!" Himchan screeched.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hello beautiful readers!! I know it's been a really really really long time since I've updated this story, so here I am! Hope ya'll have fun reading. ヽ(´▽`)/