Part Two

Radio Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 A/N:  Taking longer than I thought. I hate myself,  why can't I make the short story. Why is it always become longer and longer and longer? Why????? >______<

I didn't know what I wrote. Please forgive me if the story turned to be like this. Forgive me. Please let me know what are you thinking. Thank you *bow ×______×

I just need to add some scene and plot in the middle while the end and epilogue are done. So just give me another hours to finish it, I try as my best to finish it by tomorrow. That if my work is cooperative with me. Ahe... he... Thank you. Love you all ~___^

 

 

Sometimes love comes in a very unexpected way



"Oppa,  I'm sure he was talking about us. Did you call him last night? When? Why did I not know about this? Aiz... if I didn't fall asleep last night. You finally accepted my advice, Oppa. What did you say to him?" Ye Rim looked so curious. She even sitting on the desk in front of her brother to hear some explanation. Myungsoo still froze on his place, trying to remember.

"I'm not, I didn't call him at all." Myungsoo said in hesitate, still trying to remember. But he was sure he didn't call any love doctor at all.

"Hey, if you didn't, then why did he call our names. Oppa, it's true there are so many similar names in this world but he mentioned our names in the same time. And... the thing that he was talking about is soooo you."

"Tch! I said I didn't call him, Ye Rim. Why do you not believe in me? Your brother never lied to you, am I?" Myungsoo looked upset.

"I do always believe you. But yesterday you were drunk. You never remember anything after drunk. Everything is possible, Oppa. Don't be shy, I won't tease you. Sometimes, it's easier to talk with stranger than your own sister. I see, I see." Ye Rim smirked, patting her brother's shoulder.

"Ya, himma. Stop disturb me. Once I said I didn't call him, it's mean I didn't."

"Fine, then I'm the one who will call him." Ye Rim said, walking back to her desk and grabs her phone.

"Ya, what are you doing?"

"I'm doing the right thing. We need to make it clear, oppa. And maybe he can be your personal love assistant." 

"Kim Ye Rim, don't call him."

"I want to."

"I said Don't."

"Yes."

"Ya, Don't make me angry." Myungsoo said, getting up from his seat, reaching out his hand. "Give me your phone."

"Never." Ye Rim sticks out her tongue. When Myungsoo was ready to catch her, Ye Rim quicky ran out the room and locked the door.

"YA, Kim Ye Rim, come back here. YAAAA!!!" Myungsoo yelled which only got a tease from Ye Rim. "Aishh.... that annoying kid."

Myungsoo walked back to his seat and took a seat. "Did I really call that man? As I know I had canceled the call before it was connected. But where did he get my name? Arghh... This is annoying. I can't remember anything last night." 

Myungsoo then checks his phone. And he widens his eyes when he saw his outgoing call. 28060511, yesterday, 23.48, 3 minutes 45 seconds.

"Damn it. I really did. Damn it, how can I not remember a thing? Haizzz... what did I say to him? I can't remember anything. Damn it!!!" Myungsoo groaned. He threw his phone on his desk. He doesn't have any clue about what he had done yesterday. But listen to that guy's words, he did talk quite much yesterday. He even mentioned about Ye Rim and Eun Ju. Myungsoo clucthed his head in desperate. How could he did something reckless like that? What's the different between him and those labile teenagers then? How could he talk his problem to a stranger?

"Ah, Ye Rim." Myungsoo lifted his head in sudden, grabbing his phone in speed. He quickly pressed the button to find the radio channel.

"So, do you really the same Ye Rim that Myungsoo-ssi had mentioned before? Forgive me, but what's your relationship with him? If you don't mind to tell of course."

"Aish... this kid. She really dare to call him. Why on earth I have this kind of annoying sister. Aisshh... my image will be ruined for sure." Myungsoo ruffled his hair in mess, didn't know what to do.

"Of course oppa, I can tell you everything you need. But first of all, I want to tell you that I am a big fan of you. I always listen to your love session concelling. And I also love your singing. Oppa-ah, it's been so long since the last time I hear you sing. May you sing a song for me? I really really really love your voice."

"Che! Now she's trying to catch that ridicolus doctor's heart. Maybe they can be the best couple I think. The two of them have the same hobby, always stuck their noses into someone's business." Myungsoo grumbled.

"Aigoo, thank you so much for your praise, dear. I'm so grateful. But please, don't do more than this or else I will fly to the cloud nine. And if I do, this radio will need to find another DJ." He joked. Both of them are laughing.

"Che! See, dorky couple are in action." Myungsoo mocked. "But it's good too, so they won't pry about last night incident."

But maybe he was wrong.

"You are so funny, oppa. Gosh, I don't know why my brother doesn't like you. He is really a stone head brother." Ye Rim sighed across the line.

"It's okay, dear. We can't force someone to love us. Um... back again with the topic. May you tell me?"

"Oh, sorry, I was too happy to talk with you. Okay, let's talk about my brother's problem. My brother is an over responssible man. That's why I was sure that he is not happy with his marriage. Plus, what he has done by calling you last night makes me more confident that he was unhappy with his life. But he is trying to hide it from me, always pretending to be happy. I am the type who still believe in true love. And a marriage should be built base on love, not responsibility, right? I can't tell you the detail yet, because I am afraid that my brother will kill me. You know, I even put my life to call you right now." Ye Rim chuckled which makes Sungyeol to laugh. Less they know, someone was grumbling somewhere.

"Okay, thanks for ruining my image, my annoying sister.  Now I don't know how to face the world after this. Just wait, himma. Your torturing day will be coming soon." Myungsoo grumbled.

"Hm, this is new for me. Marriage by responsibility. I never deal with this case before. And as a single person, I don't know how it feel. But I really respect your brother. He must be a kind person. It's not easy to find a responsible man nowadays. But, you were right, marriage should be built base on love, not only responsibility. You can't find happiness on that. If you can, it never long last. Love is the key of happiness. And I believe, deep in his heart, he still have love that he keeps for someone."

"Woah... Oh my god, oppa, you're really amazing. You can describe my brother even without knowing him. And believe me or not, that goes same with my own opinion." Ye Rim  squaled which making Sungyeol to chuckle.

"Oppa, may I ask you a favor?" Ye Rim suddenly asked him.

"Yes, dear?"

"Um, may you be my brother's friend? I mean, may you talk with my brother and try to befriend him? My brother is an introvert person but actually he is a humble guy. It's just, he doesn't easy to open up. He always trying to keep everything on his shoulder. And as a sister, I'm so worried about him. But sometimes there's thing that only can be shared between friends, not siblings. And I don't know why, I have a good feeling that you will be a good friend for him. I believe you can change him into a bette

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter