I Should Be The One

First Kiss Rights
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's a very special day for Hayi since she'll be going to discuss about her new music video 'My Star' from her second half album. She has been waiting for this filming since it has a very different concept compare to the other music video. She knows that there will be someone to help her during the filming acting as her 'boyfriend'. She doesn't feel excited about that since she has the one and only, Bobby. But since it is just for the sake of her music video and her success in the future, let it be.

 

[YG Building]

30 March 2016 // 11.05 am

"So, Hayi, today we will discuss about your music video. I've got a request from Yang CEO to make you look fluffy and cute this time. Breath music video makes you look so mature and serious. He wants people to see the other side of you."

"Then make it work, Director nim"

"But then, we need an extra help to make your fluffy look perfect. A boyfriend"

"I do have my own boyfriend who completes me" Hayi thought. 

"Alright that will be great. So, who is he?"

"Uh-oh. I can't tell you right now. It must be a surprised so that it will look somehow a mixed of an awkward and lovely emotion"

"Alright then."

"The shooting will start next week. I'll coordinate your schedule with your manager"

"Okay, see you next week Director-nim."

 

-

1.40 pm

Hayi is sitting in her studio alone thinking whether to tell Bobby about this news. If she tell him about the shooting of her music video then she has to tell him about her "new boyfriend". Then Hayi has to explain and assure her jealous boyfriend that nothing will happen between her and her "new boyrfriend". Just to think of it makes Hayi sigh and decide that she will not tell Bobby until the music video release.

"NOOONNNAA!!!"

Suddenly a voice from the other side of the room appear.

"Donghyuk-aah~ What makes you come here?"

"I heard that you are going to shoot a new music video? I am so happy to hear that!"

"Gumawo Hyukkiie. Anyway, how do you know that? I just finished discussing that like 2 hours ago"

"You know how updated I am right? ke ke ke"

Suddenly Hayi realize. If Donghyuk knows, he will then tell Bobby about it. Damn. 

"Umm, Hyuk-ah, are you the only one who knows? To what extent do you know about this?"

"Eyyy noona, wae yo? Why are you so curious?"

Suddenly Hayi's hand starts to sweat feeling anxious. 

"Ya! I was just asking. Can you just answer noona's questions!"

"Noona calm down~~ what makes you so anxious? It's actually just me. I suddenly heard some of the Director talking about you and the music video planning. That's it"

Hayi relieved because Donghyuk is the only one who knows. And she knows, he can keep secrets really well.

"Umm, Dongii~ Can you please help noona? Please, I said it again, PLEASE, don't tell Bobby about this. I really want to keep this as a surprise for him."

Lies. She just don't want him to know.

"Aww noona that's so cute. You can trust me for this. Aaand, I think I need to go now. Chanwoo is waiting for me downstairs"

"Alrrright, Hyukiie annyeong!"

Hayi closed her eyes tight and sighed as she has survived an obstacle of hiding the news from Bobby.

 

-

 

[At 'C' Cafe near YG Building]

31 March 2016 // 12.09

Hayi hasn't eat since this morning so her manager dropped her to the nearest cafe to eat and to give her a 'me time'. Her manager knows about the situation going on, about why Hayi hides the music video news from Bobby. Hayi haven't contact Bobby since yesterday and the one who should bear with Bobby's miscall and unread messages is the one and only, Hayi's manager. Her manager knows how hard it is for Hayi to keep all this by sacrificing not communicating with Bobby for a day. So that is why her manager let her be alone to freshen up her mind.

 

Hayi feels a little bit bored while waiting for her tuna sandwhich and hot chocolate for brunch. She takes her phone and text someone.

 

Sent 12.25 Hayi

Unnie, have you got the details from the director about my music video? I want to know the plan as well:( so curious you know~~~

 

Weird. Usually her manager will reply as soon as she send the message. Hayi keeps on waiting while tapping the table with her four finger. 

Suddenly, a message notification is on. 

Hayi was shock to death when she sees who replied her message. 

 

Read 12.38 Mino Oppa

Hayi-ah~~ I think you send it the wrong person. But I'm glad that now I know that you're making a new music video! Why dont you tell Oppa?

 

Oh . Hayi then lock her phone and lend her forehead to the table. She is screwed now. She was shock when a waitress put a plate of sandwhich and a glass of hot chocolate in front of her. She suddenly stood up and eyes wide open.

 

"Did I give you the wrong order, Miss?" The waitress who is also in the state of shock and panic starts to bring the food back when Hayi tells her to stop. 

 

"No no no, this is right. I am so sorry for making you shock." Hayi suddenly bows her head down showing how sorry she is.

 

Her appetite is now gone. She is now thinking how she could reply Mino. She takes her phone back and starts to type. 

 

Sent 12.52 Hayi

Oppa! Mianhae~ It's actually Suhyun who send it to her manager. She borrowed my phone because she left her phone in her house.

 

Oppa, neomu mianhae. I lied to you. This will be my first and last lie to you. I promise ><

 

Read 12.54 Mino Oppa

Aaa i see. That's too bad.  Have a nice day, Hayi-ah~

 

OH GOD! That was close. 

 

She is now feeling relieved and starts to feel very hungry as her tummy begin to produce some sound. 

Hayi starts to eat and sighed as she has survived another obstacle of hiding the news from Bobby.

 

[YG Building]

31 March 201

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter