Chapter 3

Seven Days
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter



Tuesday : AM

 

 


Hyungwon was sleeping soundly in his bed when his phone started to ring, waking him up. The phone kept on ringing but the young male showed no sign of getting up to pick up the call. He heard a loud thumping on his door and his mother started to shout profanities and get up already to him. Hyungwon finally lifted himself up and reached for his small gadget. He clicked his tongue before he swiped the answer button.

" `ello?" The young male asked, slurring with his words. " `ho's this?"

There was a silent pause for a few seconds before he heard a soft, 'Morning, sunbae.'

Hyungwon stared at his phone wide-eyed before he talked back. "Changkyun?"

Changkyun laughed softly over the phone. 'Yes, sunbae?'

"Why, why are you calling?" The older male asked.

"Should there always be a reason for others to call you, sunbae?"

"Don't answer me back with another question," Hyungwon snarled. "You woke me up for nothing."

Changkyun gave him a hearty laugh before apologizing, "Sorry."

"Don't laugh while you're apologizing!"

"But, sunbae, isn't it time for you to get up already? You see, it's already six-thirty in the morning, and you only have thirty minutes left before the first school bell rings for this morning."

The male eyed his table clock placed on the headboard of his bed and realized that he had forgotten to set the poor thing last night.

"!" Hyungwon cursed, loudly.

"Language, please." Changkyun chided gently while laughing.

"Why didn't you tell me sooner?!" The older male scolded back and quickly ended the call before rushing to the bathroom.

 

 

 

 

"You've been running late for school lately." Kihyun noted.

"Yeah, and I hate it." Hyungwon grumbled.

"Well, lucky for you, since Mrs. Kim hasn't arrived yet." The older male said.

Hyungwon nodded. "So, did someone look for me?"

"Yes. The dance club Secretary said there will be a meeting and all dance club members should attend."

"What time?"

"10 o'clock."

"So after the second period? Okay, I got it."

 

 

 

 

Hyungwon was currently sitting on a bar stool that was seated by the right corner of the dance club room. He gently taps his fingers on the table in front of him, creating a rhythmic sound. Meanwhile, Hakyeon continued to discuss about their future activities for the school's upcoming Foundation Day.

The club President was nearing to end of his discussion when the door slowly opened and a nicely done of red-brownish hair entered the room. Hyungwon widened his eyes a bit when he saw Changkyun standing at the doorway.

"So you finally decided to show yourself in this room, Lim Changkyun," Hakyeon narrowed his eyes at the younger male, crossing his arms against his chest. "Do you know how many practices and activities you have missed for this month of July?" The tanned male queries.

Instead, Changkyun answered him with a bow. "It's nice to see you again too, Prez," the younger male said. "Everyone," Changkyun searched his eyes through the room and gave everyone a small smile. Hyungwon blinked when their eyes met and the younger male even waved at him.

"This will be the last time you're going to skip the club's activities, you get it?" Hakyeon spoke up, raising a finger at the younger male. "I won't tolerate it again if it happens."

"I understand, Prez." The younger male replied before he turned his back and proceeded to take a seat. Hyungwon frowned when the younger male decided to sit be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter