Final

Pink Ears and Tail
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

            It is a peaceful Saturday. It is nice day lazy around and sleeping for hours. The birds are chipping happily while flying around the neighborhoods.

            It is also a good lazy day for Oh Sehun. The 23 years old guy worked all of his off as vice designer of XO Candy Company for a whole week. He had to design an eyes catching poster for new product of sweet things which makes kids crazy. He also worked overtime just to chase the due date. As a vice director of XO Candy Company is not easy work for 25 years old guy like Sehun. He always thinks he will get old before reaching 30. But today, he has a whole day to sleep and lazy around his apartment. Or maybe not.

            While the young guy is sleeping like baby, there has something rubbed his nose. Something likes fur. Itchy!  He rubs his nose to ease the itchiness. But it still rubs Sehun’s nose.

            “Achoo!” Sehun sneezes as he made himself into sitting position but he barely can sit because pressure on his stomach. He rubs his eyes to ease the blurriness. “Luhan?”

            The boy smiled, shows a straight line of shining white teeth. “Master, you awake!” a pink tail wiggles happily behind the boy.

            “You don’t have to wake me up. Today is Saturday,” Sehun pushes the boy aside and pulls the cover over his body.

The catboy slightly pout. The catboy climbs on his master body and pulls the cover a bit. “But, master. Lu is hungry,”

“There’s has fresh milk in fresh and cereals in cabinet. You have to handle it yourself. I want to sleep, Luhan,” Sehun turns his body as made the catboy fell on the bed.

Pouting once again, the catboy struggles on his master’s body again. Slowly whispers into his master’s ears, “But master, Lu wants warm milky and fishy. Please, master. Master will get angry to Lu if Lu mess up the kitchen, right? Lu doesn’t want to be a bad kitty,” the catboy says as he is begging to his master.

“Alright, alright. I will give you warm milk and fish,” Sehun finally gave up. He can't resist the cuteness of the catboy.

“Yes! Thank you, master,”

“Have you brush your teeth?” Sehun stand up as he arranges a bit the sheet and pillows.

“No. Lu been waiting for you, master,” Luhan says as he climbs of from the bed to allow his master arranged the sheet. After Sehun finishes his stuff, he walks to bathroom as the catboy also follows him from back.

Entered the bathroom and switch on the lamps, Sehun takes Luhan’s toothbrush and put a little of strawberry flavor toothpaste and turns to Luhan.

“Open up!”

Luhan opened his mouth as Sehun carefully brushes the catboy’s teeth. Behind him had his tail wagging in excitement. He loves when his master adores him and spoils him.

“Tongue out!” Luhan stick out his tongue as Sehun brushes the pink carefully. The feeling is so tickle for Luhan as he starts moving his body. “Stay still, Lu,” Luhan obeys his master words.

“Spit!” Luhan spits the bubbles and gaggles water to clean his mouth. While the catboy cleaning his mouth, Sehun brushes his teeth and washes his face. He takes a clean towel in drawer and dried off his face and Luhan’s. He put the towel in laundry basket and walks to door.

“Mmmm…” Luhan’s suddenly whining. Sehun sighs but not loud enough to Luhan hear. He turns on his heel and walks to Luhan.

“What’s wrong, Luhan,”

“Master didn’t give Lu morning kiss,” Luhan says while pouting like a baby. Sehun chuckles at the cuteness of the catboy.

Sehun pecked on the crown of Luhan’s head. Luhan purred as the respond. “Good morning, Lu,”

“Morning, master,” the catboy grins.

“Now, let’s go,”

“Un,” the catboy follows his master to the kitchen.

At the kitchen, the catboy sits at the table while wags his table in excitement. He is eager to eat Sehun’s cooks. He is getting tired for eating only cereals, cold milk and his master’s leftover. He wanted his master’s cooking. Maybe Sehun’s cook not as best like international chef but for Luhan his master’s cook is the best.

“Luhan, you want milk in bottle or mug?” Sehun questions the little catboy.

“Lu wants in bambi bottle,” yes, the catboy drinks in baby bottle. What do you expect? He’s like a baby but in fully grown man size.

Sehun fills the baby bottle with cold milk and put the full bottle in the microwave to warm the milk. He takes out a fish from freeze and cleans the fish. After that, he put amount of cooking oil into a pan and starts frying the fish. For his own breakfast, he made himself a handmade pancake. He takes all ingredients from fridge and cabinet. He used his skillful hands, stirred the ingredients and starts making the pancake. He flipped the fish as he also put the spices, salt and black pepper into the fish.

The catboy can't stay still when the delicious smell begins fill the air. His tail never stops wagging back and front. He can't wait to eat his master’s cooks.

Sehun finishes cooking their breakfast as he goes to the impatient catboy with plates in his hand. The catboy begins to sniff the delicious smell. He clicks his tongue

“Its smell so delicious, master,” the catboy says while grinning. Sehun puts the plates on the table. Luhan has no patient anymore as he reaches the fish with his bare hand. But he can't. The fish is still hot. The catboy pouts in disappointment

“Don’t use your hand. Here, your fork,” Sehun gets Luhan’s hello kitty fork and hands it to the owner. The catboy takes the fork from his master and begins to eat his breakfast

Sehun doesn’t say anything but he just smiles while looks at the happy catboy. He begins to eat his own breakfast.

After done eating breakfast, Luhan drinks his milk. Slowly, his eyelids become heavy. He has a habit when he drinks his milk in bottle, he’ll sleepy. Sehun shakes his head at the catboy innocence

“Yah! Don’t sleep. You're still not taking your bath,” the catboy rubs his eyes.

“Piggyback Lu!” the catboy throws his arms in the air

“I’ll wash the dishes first. And don’t daze off,” Sehun warned the catboy. He gathers all of the dishes and starts washing them.

 

After washing the dishes, Sehun goes back to dining room and greets by sight of sleeping catboy with fee

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter