Final

Gone With You

He looked at the sky as he sat on the bench. He smiled then looked straight to the road infront of him. The memories of her threatening to play in his head. He let out a sighed of despairation as he stood up and walked to wherever his leg brought him. He stopped in the middle of the pathway where the traffic light was located. The memories that he tried to forget threatening to play in his head. The effort he put in to stopped that from playing was a waste. He gave up as he closed his eyes and let the memories played.


///


There were car that tried to hit him but Hyewon pushed him away. He were surprise by the sudden pushed. He turned around just to witness Hyewon layed on the dirty floor with blood gushed out from her body. He stood frozen as he took a moment to process what had happened.


He gasped then fall on his knee with tears slowly wetting his face when he realize what had happen , he moved closer to her when he saw a small and slow movement of her finger. He took her body in his embrace as he placed her body on his lap. He felt her finger on his face as she wiped his tears. He moved his ear closer so he could hear Hyewon voice for the last time.


"Ugly."


///


He laughed softly when he remembered how mean she could be at the end of her life. He shook his head and walked to the alley. He stopped half-way then turned to his right. He stared at the wall where he got beaten up. He bit his lip a little as he tried his best to stop the tears from falling.


He leaned his body on the wall by his left as he stared at the wall. He could remembered the pain he got from all the punched and kicked. He were lucky that Hyewon noticed the crowd around him.


///


Hyewon walked toward the group of boys who were beating her best friend. She stood beside the leader of the group as she rest her arm on his right shoulder. The leader turned his head and gave a surprised expression when he saw her.


"Surprise!" Hyewon said cutely in a high-toned voice.


"What are you doing here?" Wooseok asked her coldly as he watched his friend beat someone he hate.


"I lost my favourite turtle."


"Do you happen to see it?" Hyewon asked him then pouted cutely.


Wooseok shook her head as he glance at her. Hyewon stopped pouting then look at the boy who beat her best friend. She turned to Wooseok and looked at him as she thought of a way to safe him. Hyewon smiled when a sudden thought crossed her mind.


"Who's that guy?"


"Your new toy?"


Wooseok turned around when he heard Hyewon questioned. He nodded and smiled at her.


"What did he do?"


He looked at Hyewon then looked at the poor guy with hatred. Hyewon nudged his waist with her elbow that made him looked at her. He sighed when he looked at Hyewon in the eyes. He told her then Hyewon turned to look at him.


"Aren't you the guy she cheated with?" Hyewon asked as she smirked.


Wooseok were surprise at her sudden changed of behaviour but decided to ignore her and nodded his head.


"Then? Why would you asked your group of friends to beat that innocent soul?"


"Isn't that stupid?" She asked calmly but Wooseok could sense the scary aura from her.


Wooseok knew that were not Taehyung fault. He had his reason to broke up with Hyeri. He knew that Hyeri dated Taehyung for money not love but Hyeri got greedy and does not want to let him go so she called him to ganged up on Taehyung for the pain she got.


Wooseok could not let her know so he nodded his head and asked his group of friend to let Taehyung free and stopped beating him. He smiled at Hyewon and told her to safe him.


///


Taehyung snapped out of the flashback then walked to the convenience store. He stooped infront of the store before he reached out for the handle. He was about to pushed it but let go of the handle. He turned his body three hundred sixty degree and put his hand inside the pocket of his jeans.


He felt something on his pocket. He took it out then he saw a paper on his hand. He tilted his head cluelessly then he was reminded of Hyewon again.


He remembered that evening he suppossed to meet Hyewon at the convenience store to grabbed coffee and have a date with her since it had been a long time since their last hangout. He decided to picked her up but she were at her cousin so he looked through his phone for her number. He dialed the number once found and lucked were at his side. He smiled as he felt relieve that she picked up. He asked for the address and wrote them on the paper before stuffed it in his jeans pocket.


He looked at the paper with the address and laughed bitterly before he walked into the convenience store then walked to the refridgerator. He grabbed a Cappucino then walked to the cashier. After he paid , he walked out of the store then walked to the playground accross.


He sat on the bench while he opened the can of his cappucino and drink it. He looked up at the sky as he slowly placed the can at his side. He smiled at the sky and the moon. The smile on his face faded when he felt tears trickled down his face.


"Thank you for not leaving the heart you stole."


 

972 Words. I am so happy with this. Hope you like it.