Final

Escape Plan : Let Her Free

A lady in hot pink shirt with black jacket and jean with her hair tied up into a ponytail walking toward the school gate. She is about to step into the school when someone grab her hand hard that leads her to e hundred eighty degrees.


She look at the man in front of her in shock that make him laugh. She blink her eyes twice before realizing that is her best friend on a orange bike wearing a orange helmet , smiling at him she raise one side of her eyebrows up in a questioning manner.


She shake her head when he ask her to get on behind him.
"School. Class start in 30 minute" Lee Sohee say to the man in front of him.
"Yeah! I know that but let's skip for today" He tell Sohee nodding his head with a smile on his face.


Sohee seem hesitant but she agree and get on the bike behind Hoseok. Once she get on the bike and wrap her arm around his waist , he goes off at a speed of lightning which make Sohee make a sound out of joy.


She smile and nod her head when Hoseok ask if she is enjoying herself. He smile brightly at her and bring his thumb up. She notice someone familiar beside them from the side mirror. She turn around and see Yoongi. Sohee wave at him happily which Yoongi return them with his infamous signature smile.


Both Hoseok and Yoongi goes off at the same speed to the nearest convienience store for breakfast that Sohee gladly agree. She jump off the bike and remove the helmet from her head. She shake her head lightly making sure that her hair is not messy.


After both Hoseok and Yoongi turn off the engine of their bike , she walk with them into the convenience store while hugging their helmet using one of their arms. They look around for any food that interest them but none accept for a particular instant noodle. They look at each other with a knowing look and take three cup of the instant noodle.


While Yoongi paying for the food both Hoseok and Sohee look for a table to sit and eat at the convenience store. It must be their luck because there is a empty table enough for the three of them. They are relief as they sit on the empty chair across each other. Both of them looking at each other as they smile at each other shyly like a scene in a music video.


Yoongi take out his phone to snap a photo of them since he forget to bring his camera with him to keep it as a memory. He walk to the table and place the cup noodle on the table quietly before poking both of them from the side. He laugh when both of them jump on their seat then take a sit to unwrap the instant cup noodle then pour the seasonings in it. He stand up then walk to the electolronic water boiler which is located not far from their seat. He press the dispense button and let the water run down untill it fill the cup.


Both Sohee and Hoseok follow his action then get back to their seat and start eating. Hoseok think that it will be boring if each of them throw their trash so they decide to play Rock , Paper and scissors. The loser will throw the trash while the remaining player will be able to go to the next destination.


Hoseok loses to Yoongi so he have to throw the trash that means Sohee will have a ride with Yoongi. He accept the result and finish up the last bit of his food. Yoongi and Sohee stand up and walk out of the convenience store leaving Hoseok alone.


While Hoseok clean their trash away to the rubbish bin , they go off after Sohhe get on and wrapping her hand tightly around Yoongi waist because he is riding at full speed. It is not because she is scared but surprise even though she enjoy the ride.

 

Yoongi get off after Sohee and after he off the engine of the bike. He watch Sohee who is busy foxing her hair while he unbuckle the helmet and take it of his head. He notice that she is looking at him when he is trying to fix his messy hair.


"How do I look?" He turn to Sohee as he ask with a thumbs up.
"Bad." She say that make Yoongi sigh sadly then decide to stop fixing his hair.


He feel a hand touching his hair , he look at the owner and smile when she show her a thumbs up.


"As expected by my personal hair stylist" Yoongi joke that make Sohee punch his right arm. A small laughter come out of Yoongi lips and Sohee fake a sad face then let out a laughter when she see a ignorant face of Yoongi.


"Are we going to wait for Hoseok here?" He nod at Sohee question that Sohee gladly accept it. He take out his phone and snap a photo of himself.
He can see that Sohee is watching him as he look at the picture of himself. He smile at the hair Sohee fix for him. It looks good that make him happy so he look at Sohee and bring his phone up then snap a photo of her.


A smile form on his lips at the photo. She is always good at acting natural every time he take a photo of her. He knows that she notice it but decide to ignore since he is doing something he love and he like that she do not

question him. He take another photo of Sohee when she sit down looking at a bird blankly.


"Let me look at the photo you took." He sit beside her then show the photo to Sohee.


Sohee look at the photo and smile in satisfaction. She bring a thumbs up to his face. Yoongi give her a smile that make her pinch his cheek because he look cute. He make a dissastifaction face which make Sohee laugh and stop pinching. He turn around when Sohee point to somewhere.


Both Yoongi and Sohee smile when they saw a familiar figure riding his bike towards them. Hoseok park his bike beside Yoongi white bike then get off and remove his helmet. He look at both Yoongi and Sohee then raise an eyebrow.


"That take you long enough." He look at Sohee then roll his eyes.
"Both of you left me there so I revenge" He smile as he respond to Sohee.
"Such a baby" He look at her and make a sulking face while he take out something from the box of his bike.


Both of Yoongi and Sohee look at him suspiciously but then a smile form on their face when they saw ice cream. Sohee clap and jump up happily before giving Hoseok a hug as she tell him that he is the best. While Yoongi continue to take photo of them before he take the plastic and grab a vanilla flavour ice cream. He unwrap the ice cream and it as he walk to the beach after smack Hoseok and Sohee arm as a signal to follow him .


They walk to the end side of the beach. There is not many people so they sit on a rock. They can hear the beautiful and peaceful melody from the wave and the wind that make Sohee hair fly. Hoseok think that she is enjoying herself when he saw Sohee bringing both her arm up in one hundred eighty degrees angle while smilling happily.


He shake his while smiling when he saw his male best friend taking photo of Sohee again and his surroundings that look beautiful in his eyes. Hoseok poke Sohee and tell him about Yoongi but Sohee just shrug it off and tell him that Yoongi been doing it even before he reach. He nod his head and stand up then walk to Yoongi as he reach for the plastic on Yoongi arm.


He is struggling with the plastic as Yoongi have an ice cream on one hand and the other his phone. Yoongi walking here and there does not help him at all so he decide to slide his hand in the plastic to take the two chocolate ice cream then walk back to Sohee. He hands her ice cream and sit beside quietly unwrapping the ice cream and eat it while Sohee is already biting the top part of the ice cream.


He look at Yoongi who poke them and give a disastifaction look making the older smile.


"Let's do something" He look at Hoseok signaling him to make Sohee agree with him.


Hoseok notice it , he immediately stretch out his hand and make a sound after taking out his ice cream from his mouth.


"Ah! I'm bored" He look at Sohee who is looking at him as she tilt her head.
"Hmm~ Let's cycle." Yoongi and Hoseok smile at that idea and agree with it.
"Let finish our ice cream first." Hoseok nod when he hear that coming from Sohee while Yoongi let out a soft hum.


After a few minutes they finish their ice cream , they go to a bike shop and borrow two bicycle. Hoseok and Sohee get on the two seater bicycle while Yoongi get on the single seater bicycle. Hoseok cycle ahead of Yoongi but he is able to catch up that make Sohee smack Hoseok from the back.
"You're slow." Sohee say that make Hoseok kick her leg while she is pedaling.


"You are." He say as he continue to pedal.
"No. You are." Sohee protest as she kick Hoseok leg forward.
Yoongi watch them as they bicker as he cycle slowly because he do not want to miss any moment with them. He shake his head and look ahead when he see where they are heading too.


"No. You are slower and heavy." Hoseok respond and kick Sohee leg again.
"Excuse me. If I'm heavy then why didn't you let Yoongi choose this." Sohee respond to Hoseok and smack his head then whisper a stupid at his ear.
Hoseok is not able to control the bicycle and hit onto a tree. They are lucky that no one get hurt but hearing Yoongi laughter make them glare at him intensely. He ignore it and continue to laugh heartily.


"One does not simply bicker while cycling" Yoongi say and pull Hoseok out of the bicycle using one of his hand who is still holding the bicycle using his left hand.


"Let me ride that and you ride this" Yoongi look at Hoseok as he say that smiling. The younger nod his head and shift himself to the bicycle before making sure that Yoongi is holding oto the bicycle Sohee is sitting on.
After that minor accident , they start their journey roaming around the beach with the bicycle. Sohee is recording a video of Yoongi and Hoseok race. The one that reach the finishing line first which is the tree from the accident will pay for their lunch meal.


Sohee cheer when Yoongi reach the finishing line first then laugh at Hoseok for being slow and has to pay for their lunch. When Hoseok reach the finishing line he kick Sohee leg again making her smack his back hardly.
Yoongi shake his head at the both of them and cycle to the bicycle shop making Sohee taken aback. She poke his side that make him turn around while humming.


"Are we going to eat now?" He nod his head at Sohee question making Sohee smile happily.
"Yay! Lunch time!" She cheer as she clap her hand then turn to Hoseok to .


A smiling Yoongi can be seen but that does not last long when he notice Hoseok expression change when he is entering the shop with the bike. After returning both bicycle , they go out of the shop seeing both Hoseok and Sohee being quiet make him nudge both of them to talk and ask them to apologize to each other.


They listen to him and apologize to each other before discussing about the food they are imagining to eat. Yoongi laugh at their conversation as they walk together letting the two fight about the food the three of them should eat.


Yoongi decide to eat at a fastfood restaurant since both Hoseok and Sohee are arguing over chicken and hamburger. He pulled both of them to the restaurant locate at the beach.
"Fastfoood~!" He nod and laugh at Sohee cuteness as she clap happily and stare at the menu after stepping into the shop.
"Kid." Hoseok say playfully but Sohee ignore him and continue to look at the menu.


Both Hoseok and Yoongi goes to find a seat leaving Sohee alone. There is not many people so they have a hard time choocing which seat will be great for them to enjoy their food. Yoongi decide to sit at a spot where they can enjoy the scene outside. He tell Hoseok to sit at the table near the window at the back on the left side while he go and buy food for both of them.


He walk to Sohee who is still looking at the menu. He nudge her using his right elbow. Sohee turn and look at him as she raise one of her eyebrow. He turn his head to the menu then at Sohee. Sohee understand his action quickly nod her head.


"What are you getting?" Yoongi look at Sohee then follow her eyes to the menu. He nod his head then walk to the cashier to order. Sohee follow and stand beside him as she watch him order.
"Good Afternoon!" The person at the cashier greet them cheerfully.
"Good Afternoon!"


"Can I have 5 pc of crispy chicken and 2 spicy chicken hamburger. "
"3 cola" Yoongi order then look at Sohee. Sohee notice it and nod her head as a signal of letting him know that he order correctly.
He turn to the cashier and smile as he mouth a 'That's all' to her then hands the money. She confirm the food and drink and put the food and drink on the tray before serving it to Yoongi.


Sohee quickly take the tray then goes to take the straw , chilli and napkins before walking to where Hoseok sit. Yoongi watch every action Sohee does which make him amuse. He smile slightly then walk beside her.
Hoseok look up when he saw the food on the table. He put his phone down then take the paper plate of the five crispy chicken. Yoongi and Sohee look at him weirdly as they take their seat beside each other.
"Woah! Eat slowly. You'll choke." Sohee say while looking at Hoseok who is eating so fast.


Hoseok ignore her and continue eating that make Sohee slap his hand that is about to grab another chicken.
"I'll eat the rest of the crispy chicken if you're not going to eat slowly." Sohee threatens and Hoseok listen to her since he do not want someone else to eat his food.


Sohee look at him and smile happily then she grab her spicy chickem burger. She unwraps it before having a bite. Yoongi finish eating his burger when Sohee look at him as she heard him gulping quickly. She let out a soft laugh.
"I should have stop you from choosing this flavour" Sohee say and laugh again feeling amused at the scene.


Yoongi pout while drinking his water then fold his arm to show that he is not impress with Sohee outcome. Sohee laugh as she look at him then pinch his pout as she squeal at his cuteness. After they finish their food they decide to take group photos before going home.


 

This is super long 2650 words. I apologize.