Final.

How much I wished.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hyomin unnie, where are you?" 

Jiyeon let out a heavy sigh after sending the message to her roommate. It was already 2:20 p.m. but still there was no trace of Hyomin and the oldest wouldn't even answer her call.

Is she so happy to spend time with her friends? 

Jiyeon thought to herself while rolling her body on the bed she was lying. Still she was worried.
Hyomin isn't the type to just disappear for hours like this without even giving a call to inform she would be late. 

Jiyeon lifted her head from the pillow when she heard rumors from outside the room. First she heard a door closing then some footsteps and then a heavy sound like something fell on the floor- or better someone.
Jiyeon stood up and exited the room, just to find her roomate Hyomin trying to stand up while holding on the little couch they had. 

Jiyeon p.o.v.

"Hyomin unnie!" I said in a low tone to not wake up the other T-ara members while going in a fast speed towards her and helping her up.
"Jiyeonieee~" Hyomin said aloud and I had to cover . 
"shhh, unnie. The other are resting." I whispered to her and leaved my hand from when I was sure she wasn't going to sream again. 
I looked clearly at her; her hair a bit messy, her make up a bit ruined and she was clearly smelling like alcohol. 

"Unnie, why did you drink so much? Did your friends not stop you?" I asked after entering our room and making her sit on her bed. She couldn't even walk normally, I'm wondering how she managed to arrive in our dorm.
"Nooope!" she said with her drunk voice and then laughed. "Jiyeon, come here!" she then said while patting the side in the bed next to her.
I nodded slightly and sat next to her.
I was wondering why she ended up like this? Hyomin usually doesn't drink this much. Yes, she likes alcohol a lot but never I saw her in this state.
Hyomin remained in silence while looking at me.
"You are so beautiful Jiyeon." she said, this time in a low tone, and brought her gaze on my lips. 
"I was worried. Why didn't you answer my call?" I directly asked since I wanted to know more.
"I needed some time alone." she said and I saw her forming her lips in a grin.
Need some time alone?  But she said she was with her friends.
"Where were your friends then?" I asked but noticed Hyomin's face getting closer to mine. Then she kissed me softly on my lips. 
I could feel my heart beating faster just for the softness of her lips, but still this wasn't the right time for kissing. 
I pushed her slightly away and saw her pouting in disappointment. 
"Don't you like me? I want to kiss my giiirl~" Hyomin said making some sort of aegyo and then laughing.
"You know I like you, but not when you are drunk." I explained and saw Hyomin pouting once again, looking away like a little child who was mad at his mother. 
It followed a moment of silence and I took this time to ask her once again the same question.
"Unnie, were you not with your friends today? Did you lie to me?" I asked and took her hand.
"Nope, I was all alone." Hyomin finally answered my question but this made me just pop up other questions. Why was she alone? Why did she lie? 
The brunette let out a sigh and let herself fall with her back on the bed. 
"I'm feeling like rightnow." she mumbled in a low tone and I turned to look at her. 
"you need to sleep." I said with my husky voice, keeping all the questions to myself. Now this wasn't the right time to make an interrogation, it was late, I was sleepy and Hyomin was not feeling well.

It's better to ask her tomorrow.

I tought to myself. 
"Com'on, I'll change you." I said and tried to lift her shirt up even if she was lying on the bed. Once again Hyomin grinned in her drunk state and brought a hand behind my neck, bringing me closer to her and kissing me. This time it wasn't a soft one but more passionate. I could tast the alcohol she drank but it wasn't that important since her kiss made my mind go blank and my back shiver for the beautiful feeling.
"Jiyeon, I need you." Hyomin whispered when we parted the kiss, our nose still touching and her eyes looking deeply in mine.
It was so strange, Hyomin was the whole time laughing, grinning or sulking but now.. she was so serious, like she didn't drink at all. And I could sense something else also: the way she said it, the way her eyes looked at me. There was something more behind it and it worried me so much.

I made our lips meet once again.
I'm here for you, Hyomin-ah.

__________

The next day...

Hyomin p.o.v. 

I opened my eyes slowly when the light that was penetrating from the window made me awake. I let out a little growl of pain and put a hand on my head when I felt the headache taking over me. 

Aish, what happened yesterday?

I thought and turned my head to the left when I felt a presence lying next to me.
I smiled slightly when I saw the woman I love next to me, giving me the back while still sleeping. 
I put an arm around her bare waist and backhuged her, inhaling her sweet scent. 
Flashback of yesterday came back slowly to my mind: me drinking and crying my heart out alone in a bar after a bad news I became, me calling a taxi, Jiyeon who helped me going in the room and me and her making love.
It wasn't all clearly but it gave me the idea of how I ended her, in my bed with Jiyeon next to me. 
I felt Jiyeon's body moving and a second later she was turned towards me, with her eyes fixed on mine. 
"Good morning." she said with sleepy voice and a little smile on her face.
"Good morning." I said almost in a whisper and brought a hand to remove some strands of hair that where falling on Jiyeon's face behind her ear.
"how are you feeling?" she immediately asked.
"Just a bit of headache and you?" I asked with a little smile.
"It's better if you rest a bit more then,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter