Jealous sungyeol

Jealous sungyeol
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Manager hyung please give us a free day we are tired" the members of the famous kpop group infinite were begging their manager .After their comeback with ' bad ' and infinite F  and H 's debut ,they couldn't have a break.

" All right ,I will give you the weekend to rest ,but no extra day as we are going to be busy with your solos and group promotion. Now go enjoy, you all deserve it ".

" Yes hyung" the members yelled with excitement. They practically ran to their dorm so they can plan their vacation, as they wanted to enjoy their maximum for these 2 days.

Yadong couple and woogyu had already decided on their trip ,that left the myungyeol couple, sungyeol had to stay as he has his drama ' D-Day' .Which made sungyeol sad as he wanted to spend time with his boy friend and go on a date.

" Yeollie ,don't worry I will stay here with you to help you, we can spend our weekend here " myungsoo a gave bright smile to him.

Sungyeol wondered why he deserves such an amazing boyfriend, but he was not going to let myungsoo ruin his weekend just because his dumb boyfriend was busy ,he was angry at himself as he was tempted to say yes to myungsoo' s offer and mentally slapped himself.

" No myungie, you go out you need to relieve your stress ,after my work I will go with you ,arasso" .

" But sungye-"myungsoo pouted.

" No buts myungie I will be fine" sungyeol tried to look serious but he himself was sad at his situation.

At the e

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter