Final

Winning Her Back

Nichkhun’s POV:

2PM are currently in Japan finishing up another successful tour this time performing in Tokyo Dome the largest venue by far. Right now we are currently waiting backstage getting final preparations done making sure everything was perfect for the concert. Everyone is just sitting around either practising choreography or vocal exercises this is the final concert on the tour and we wanted to end it with a bang.

But as I sit here I can’t help but feel distracted. It was Tiffany, it’s always about her and it’s been this way for a while now. I know we broke up months ago and we agreed to end it as friends due to our busy schedules but I can’t get over her. And then the dating rumours with Gray crushed me, have I lost her already? Taecyeon looked at me and must have noticed my mood because he walked to my direction.

“You okay bro?” He asked concerned.

“Me? I’m fine man no need to worry just nervous about the concert,” I lied.

“Be straight with me man I know that’s not the truth,”

Sighing this guy knows me too well for me to be hiding things from him. “Yeah ok man. It’s Fany again,”

“What about her?”

“I’ve lost her man and what’s worst is I’m still in love with her,” I said burying my face into my hands.

“Woah dude I thought you both decided together to break up? So why agree to if you still have feelings for her?”

“Yeah I know but it was Fany that wanted the separation and I care too much about her to say no. Dude she deserved better than what I could provide her so I let her go,” I said confessing. “But now I regret it so much. I need her Taec,”

“I don’t know what to say Khun. This is pretty big news do you want to get back together? Because I can help you out if you want. You’re both good friends of mine and all I want to see is the both of you happy,”

“Nah don’t bother. I don’t even know how she feels about me let alone if she wants to get back with me,” I said. “I’ll handle it on my own so if you don’t mind can we stop talking about it I need to do some preparations for this concert”

“No problem Khun if you need anything don’t hesitate to talk to me,”

“Thanks bro, please excuse me,”

Walking away from Taecyeon I moved to the other side of the room and tried to occupy myself by practising some choreography. I slowly lost concentration with practising and found myself thinking of Tiffany again. Shaking my head of the thoughts and internally scolding my mind.

“Aish this is no good. Stupid Brain. Stupid Heart huh,” sighing to myself before moving onto rehearsing lines to our songs.


Third Person POV:

Across Tokyo in a hotel

SNSD were lounging around bored trying to pass the time as they had recently finished their schedules for the day and were free for the rest of the night. Sooyoung and Yoona were eating snacks while the rest of the girls were sitting around talking amongst themselves except for Tiffany had already resigned to bed but not sleeping.

“Aish this is really boring sitting around a hotel room all night Yoona do you want to go do something?” Yuri asked.

“Sure unnie but what? There isn’t much we haven’t done Tokyo already and I can’t think of anything,” Yoona answered.

“Ugh I don’t know either,” Yuri said in frustration. “Anybody else have any ideas?”

Yuri talking loud enough for the rest of the group to hear what was said. Most just shrugged at the question as they had no ideas either except for the maknae Seohyun, whom didn’t seem to be paying attention to the conversation. Everyone went quiet thinking of anything they could do to pass the time.

“Hmmm,” Sunny said breaking the silence.

“What is it Sunny? Did you come up with something?” Yuri asked in anticipation.

“Well 2PM have a concert in Tokyo right now and it just so happens that I have some VIP tickets from Taecyeon oppa. There’s enough for everyone to go,” Sunny replied.

“That’s convenient why didn’t you say anything before?”

“Well I wasn’t sure if we would be free from our schedule and I thought it might not be appropriate because of you know who?” Sunny said whispering the last part while gesturing towards the bedroom Tiffany was in.

“Oh yeah I forgot about Fany,” Yuri said guiltily.

“Maybe it might not be the best idea since she seemed to not been in the best of moods recently. Somethings been off with her,” Taeyeon added.

“Do you think it’s about Nichkhun oppa?” Hyoyeon was the next to say something.

“Most likely but I haven’t asked her since it’s a sensitive topic,”

“I kind of want to go though, since we haven’t seen 2PM in a while and we might be able to catch up with them,” Sooyoung said.

“Yeah they’re still our friends, right?” Yoona said speaking out. “Plus it’ll be fun it’s been a while since we’ve attended a concert just as an audience,”

“Do we want to see after 2PM and greet each other?” said Sunny.

“It would be nice to talk to the boys again wouldn’t it?” Hyoyeon.

“Ok ok we can go but what about Tiffany?” Taeyeon asked. “I’m not sure about everyone getting up and going and not saying anything to Fany,”

“Just ask Fany unnie to come with us anyway. I think it might be good for unnie to go in any case. It might help her with any unresolved feelings she might have about Nichkhun oppa,” Seohyun said speaking up catching the group by surprise.

“Woah maknae I forgot you were even here. Where did you get to be this good at knowing about relationships?” Taeyeon said eyeing the maknae suspiciously.

“Ani~ I just read a lot of psychology books is all,” Seohyun said quickly defending herself.

“Ok then. So I guess we’ll go with Seo’s idea let’s get ready girls,” Taeyeon said addressing the group. “Sunny and Hyoyeon can you talk to Fany please?”

Both girls nodded their heads and walked to Tiffany’s bedroom and knocked on it.

“Yeah, you can come in its open,” a voice said from within.

Sunny and Hyoyeon walked in finding Tiffany just lying in her bed doing nothing. The girls took a seat at the end of the bed.

“So what is it you guys want?” Tiffany said trying to sound normal.

“Well we’re getting ready to go out and we were wondering if you want to come as well?” Hyoyeon said.

“Oh sure where?” Tiffany replied.

“Um well you see we were planning on going to the 2PM concert in Tokyo Dome,” Sunny said while observing Tiffany’s reaction.

Tiffany froze while looking down for a minute before answering. “Well I’m not sure if that’s a good idea,”

“Fany I’m not sure if this is too much to ask but what happened between you and Nichkhun oppa?” Sunny asked with caution.

Tiffany sighed before speaking again.

“I broke up with him because I thought we were growing apart due to our busy schedule. But I regretted it not long after I still have feelings for him still. But I was too much of a coward to contact him and I don’t know if he even wants to talk to me anymore,” Tiffany’s voice cracked. “I wouldn’t blame him if he didn’t want anything to do with me,”

At those last word the Tiffany started crying and sobbing as she tried to hold her emotions back. Sunny and Hyoyeon moved to hug Tiffany and comfort her.

“Sweety. I think it might be a good idea for you to come with us,” Sunny said. “This could be a chance for you to get near him and talk things out,”

“So what do you think?” Hyoyeon asked.

“Ok I’ll do it,” Tiffany said quietly.

“Alright now wipe those tears and wash up quickly because I don’t think anyone wants to see you in this state let alone Nichkhun,” Sunny jokingly said.

Tiffany nodded her head and headed to the bathroom while the other two left her room. As they got out the rest of the members focused their attention to them.

“So what’s going on with Tiffany?” Taeyeon asked.

“She’s coming wasn’t as hard convincing her to come as I thought,” Hyoyeon said.

“That’s because I did all the talking,” Sunny retorted earning a scoff from the other girl.

The conversation ended there and Sunny went to get her phone before texting someone.

To Taecyeon oppa:

Hey oppa we’ll be coming to see your concert. All of us we should meet after the concert.

 

Taecyeon’s POV:

Back with 2PM

I heard my phone go off and stopped rehearsing to check it. I got a text from Sunny reading it my eyes lit up. So all of SNSD are coming this gives me an idea to help Khun out but first I need to answer the text. Sunny and I friends and she wouldn’t forgive me for not answering.

To Sunny:

Ok cool. Yeah it would be great to meet up with you guys after the concert has ended.

“Hey guys I’ve got some news come over quickly,” I said.

Shouting so all the members could hear me and slowly but surely everyone came to me.

“Hey guys I just got a text from Sunny and she said that SNSD were going to come see our concert,” I said excitedly. “And that’s not all they want to meet up after the concert to hangout,”

“WOO WOO,” Chansung and Junho cheered in unison.

“Seriously Taec no lie?” Minjung asked.

I shook my head while raising my hands to protest my innocence. From the reaction of the group everyone seemed excited, all except Khun.

“Khun?” I called his name trying to get his attention.

“Yeah?” He replied.

“I know you’re not too thrilled about Tiffany right now but this might be your only chance to talk to her and get her back. If you still have feelings for her than you better do something tonight,” I said not caring about letting the rest of the group know about Khun’s feelings.

“Ok Taec I’m in can you guys help me out?” He said while asking everyone.

The rest of the group got the gist of the situation and nodded in agreement.

“So what’s the plan then?” Wooyoung asked.

“Well since the girls are taking time to come see our concert we better give them a show they’ll enjoy,” I said. “Sorry Khun this might not be especially for you but I think we should perform ‘Missing you’ and ‘Back 2U’. That’s always a hit with the ladies,”

“That’s fine with me but what are we going to do with me?”

“I think we should perform ‘I’m Your Man’ and ‘Only You’ at the end of the concert and we can dedicate that to Tiffany for you,” Minjun suggested. “Plus we know where they’ll be since we only ever give out VIP tickets which is right up close to the stage,”

“You’re a genius hyung,” Khun said excitedly.

“Alright guys let’s get this done,” I said. “For Khun,”

“FOR KHUN!!” The rest of the members shouted after me.


Third Person POV:

The boys were all getting ready for the concert to start and preparing themselves for the special performances just for SNSD and Tiffany as per their plans. Meanwhile the SNSD members had just arrived and were making their way to the VIP ticket holder section of the arena. Upon reaching there they took their seats waiting for the concert to begin.

“Wow I knew 2PM were popular in Japan but I wasn’t expecting this,” Taeyeon said amazed while looking around the arena.

The rest of the girls took the time to look around as well. The whole arena was packed with screaming fangirls and ocean of metallic grey light sticks illuminated the entire place.

“Omo no wonder they’re so active here,” Yuri added.

“Shhh they’re about to begin,” Sunny said as the arena lights went dim.

It was pretty much pitch black for a minute before some overhead lights revealing the 2PM members on stage. This was the signal for all the fans to turn their light sticks on as the sea of grey once again returned to illuminate Tokyo Dome.

The boys started performing some of their Japanese singles to begin the concert first performing one of their more recent songs Higher. The atmosphere the arena was exciting as 2PM performed electrifying the stage with their charisma. All the SNSD members were thoroughly enjoying themselves, even Tiffany who was swaying along with the music.

“OK EVERYONE HOW IS EVERYBODY?” Minjun shouted causing a loud reaction from the crown. “THAT’S GREAT THE NEXT COUPLE OF THINGS WE’LL BE PERFORMING WILL DEFINITELY BE FOR THE LADIES,”

After Minjun finished talking the music for Missing You started playing and the y performance of 2PM began. The SNSD girls were awestruck as 2PM performed they knew the boys were the beastly idols but they hadn’t been to many of their concerts with these kind of performances.

“OMO!! This is almost a bit too much,” Hyoyeon said as the part where the boys’ shirts were ripped open in Back 2U.

All the girls were blushing and fanning themselves from the boy’s performance right in front of them. There was a little break after the performance before the concert resumed and 2PM performed various hits of theirs in both Korean and Japanese. The concert was about to finish and 2PM enacted their plan.

“Hey guys the last couple of songs are dedicated to someone important but we won’t say who,” Taecyeon announced.

The SNSD girls looked amongst themselves and a slow realisation occurred between them as they shifted their attention to Tiffany whom hadn’t been paying attention. They all sat in anticipation as 2PM began their encore performance of I’m Your Man.

Midway through the song Tiffany finally started focusing the performance as she recognised the song. Looking up at the stage for the first time her eyes made their way too Nichkhun and she realised he was looking in their direction as they were singing. Looking around she saw that the other members had realised what was happening as well.

“Looks as though someone is performing something for you,” Taeyeon said nudging Tiffany in the side.

Tiffany could only nod her head as she paid all her attention to the stage as 2PM started singing Only You. Everyone was enjoying the soothing song and swaying along. Everyone was fully immersed in the song when Nichkhun decided this was the time to make his move. He jumped down from the stage and headed to Tiffany whilst singing the song causing her to stand wide eyed as he got closer. The song just a bout finished and everyone’s eyes were on Nichkhun and as he finally reached Tiffany.

“Tiffany, I have something to say to you,” Nichkhun said pausing for an answer from her.

Simply nodding her head he continued. “When you asked to break up before I let you go because that’s what you wanted. But I regretted letting you go so easily. I missed have you around and I didn’t appreciate the time we had together. And tonight I’d like to rectify my mistakes. So I’m asking you to get back together me and I just wanted to say I love you. I love you Tiffany,”

Tiffany stayed in her position as tears of joy started falling from Nichkhun’s words. Nichkhun looked confused and mistook the reaction was about turning to walk away. Tiffany quickly grabbed his arm so he couldn’t walk away.

 “Wait Khun. I just need to say something as well,” She said pausing. “I’m sorry for wanting to break up and I love you too,”

Nichkhun lit up from those words and embraced her.

The crowd who was watching the entire time started cheering from the romantic scene and started chanting KISS. Followed soon after by their respective members.

Nichkhun and Tiffany released each other from the embrace as they stared into each other’s eyes. Both were blushing pink with nervousness before Nichkhun leaned down to initiate the kiss. Tiffany reacted immediately forgetting about the crowd and leaned in as well. Their lips met and fireworks went off emotionally as the two lovers were finally reunited earning a cheer from the crowd. Separating smiling to each other.

“So does that mean you want to get back together?” Nichkhun asked cheekily.

“What do you think idiot?” she replied.

“I love you, you know that?” he said.

“Yeah and so do thousands of your friends. And love I you too,” she said smiling.

 

END

 


 

So what did you guys think of the story. Please leave a comment and give me some feedback. Constructive criticism is always welcome.