Sempiternal Roleplay

Sempiternal Roleplay

     


    

        

            MAIN IMAGE

        

            

                

                    

                        


                            General Information


                        

                            

                        


                            Take it back to good old days. A literate, stress free, easy going environment as a roleplaying environment should be. 
It’s commonly heard from roleplayers who have been around for years “roleplaying isn’t like it used to be.” It’s time to bring the old timers together and bring back the literacy, the friendships, and the value of roleplaying.
Our goal: To unify roleplayers to make everyone feel included, to value literacy and plots.


                        


                            I · II · II · IV · V · VI


                    

                    

                        


                            Player Guide


                        

                            

                        


                            These rules are meant to be followed, not neglected


                        


                            I. General Rules


                        


                            01. Must be , we would like to see literate matured writers.
02. The character limit is 3, and they cannot be from the same group. If you’d like more ask an admin but all 3 accounts must be active to gain more.
03. This is a closed roleplay, do not add anyone outside the roleplay.
04. Reservations last 3 days. After being accepted you have 3 days to add admins. Otherwise the character will be open again.
05. Any korean face claim is acceptable. (Idol, Ulzzang, Actor/Actress, Youtubers, etc).
06. Must use literacy. The only time you can use emoji’s/emoticons/abbreviations in conversation is in texting plots.
07. 2 weeks+ of no activity with no hiatus warning is considered inactive and you will be removed.
08.This is a non-AU roleplay. Therefore, there cannot be any AU plots in message.
09.OOC drama is not tolerated. Keep OOC and IC things separate.
10.There is no password, at times admin may be busy and cannot attend to an application right away. Therefore, after applying (as long as you’re , the character is available, and a serious roleplayer) you may add the admins before being accepted. So yes, you do not have to wait for the application to be accepted. But pay attention to the masterlist, you won’t be added if the character is taken! Send Nari and/or Kangjoon a message saying ‘Sempiternal’ so we know you’re a part of the roleplay..
11.Secrets are sent to our secrets page.
12.We value literacy! No emoji’s/emoticons in roleplaying. Try to match the other roleplayers effort of replies. 1 line reply compared to a 5 line comment is not putting effort.
13.Greet newcomers! Greet greet greet! It’s the key to building a roleplay and making everyone feel welcome. Do not only greet your bias.We will never grow like that, and that is not how a traditional roleplay should be. Also do ot only talk to the gender of your characters uality. Portraying a gay male is 100% acceptable, but please still strive to communicate with female idols as well.
14.Not only greet, but keep up with a conversation. Make the effort, we do supply plots, if you get stuck feel free to look them over and build from those.
15.Have fun!
                        


                            II. How To Join


                        


                            01. Read all the rules.
02.Check the masterlist.
03.Agree to value literacy, make an effort to welcome every newcomer (male/female, bias or not), try to participate in events and games, and create a warm friendly environment.
04.Comment: Your Char Name, Group or Occupation, and say I Agree (Num.3)


                        


                            First Last


                            Age · Group · Agree


                        

                            

                    

                    

                        


                            Masterlist


                        

                            

                        


                            If not listed below, faceclaim is available ― Accepting all ethnicity


                        


                            Legend: ★ Admins | Reserved | Security Checked


                        

                            


                                M


                            


                                Actors

                                Seo Kangjoon


                        

                        

                            


                                F


                            


                                4Minute

                                Kwon Sohyun

                                Character Name

Wassup

                                Nari

                                Character Name

Actresses

                                Kim Yoojung


                        

                        

                            


                                Sempiternal Is looking for

                                As of right now, there is no specified list.


                        

                        

                            

                    

                    

                        


                            Going into further detail


                        

                            

                        


                            We provide plots, we provide game ideas and regular games along with regular events and activity checks. We truly strive to create the best most welcoming roleplaying environment possible. Join us today and be a part of the best we can be.


                        

                            
                        

                        

                            

                    

                

            

        

        

            

                MAIN IMAGE

            

                

                    

                

                    


                        Sempiternal


                    


                        Facebook Based Roleplay


                

                

                    


                        Announcements


                    


                        00/00: Opened


                    


                        Looking for new members!


                

            

        

        

            

                

                    

                        

                    


                        Admins


                

                

                    

                        ADMIN ONE

                    

                        ADMIN TWO

                

                

                    

                        

                    


                        Statistics


                

                

                    

                        


                            Sempiternal is a new Facebook roleplay that would like to unify serious roleplayers to help bring back literacy, a warm and friendly roleplaying environment, and work on good plots and making everyone feel included. online.


                    

                    

                        


                            ♀ 15


                    

                    

                        


                            ♂ 10


                    

                

                

                    

                        

                    


                        Spotlight


                

                

                    

                        SPOTLIGHT IMAGE

                    

                        

                            

                        

                            


                                Join us at Sempiternal


                            

                                

                            


                                Join us today!


                        

                    

                

            

        

        

            MAIN IMAGE