Two

I Love You

'Arghhhh, hana.....' Taeyeon calling her wife name. At that time, hana just watching her favorite tv series at living room, and she suprised at Taeyeon calling her, so she rushed to their bedroom ASAP. When she come at their room she see taeyeon touch her belly with scream and cry just like crazy women. So she approach Taeyeon and held her shoulder.

'what happen taeyeon, the baby still kicking your belly?' Hana ask taeyeon.'

'Yahpabo! Can't you see my water already broken, hurry up take me to the hospital.' Taeyeon glare at her. Hana froze at that time and she smile like an idiot after she heard what Taeyeon said.

'Yah, why u smiling, yah..' Taeyeon hit her head.

'hurry up take me now to the hospital.'

'Alright, alright'. So Hana carry Taeyeon to the car and then drove to the hospital. At the hospital After they arrive at hospital, nurse straight bring taeyeon at labour room. So hana stay at outside. She send message at her her group telling that Taeyeon at hospital. She pray hope Taeyeon is fine. She waiting until she heard someone call her name, so she looks up, and see Tiffany and her members run at her.

'So, how's taeyeon.' Ask Tiffany with her worried face.

'I don't know, she's still in there, i hope she's fine.' 'Yeay, she's fine, we know her she's strong.' Hyoyeon pat hana shoulder. All the members and hana waiting for the doctor come out. After one hour, the doctor come out.

'So, where's her family?' ask the doctor.

'Here, I'm hana her wife, so how she is and the baby?'

'Oh, Taeyeon she's​ fine and right now she need a full rest, we will send her to room. '

Hmmmm, and the baby....' Hana look at the doctor with worried face.

'yes, and the baby doctor?' ask hana.

'congrats, you got a baby girl and the baby is fine, so is anything you want to ask, if don't i have to go, congrats Ms. Hana.'

'Thank you, doctor'. Hana shake hands with the doctor.

'You're welcome'.

 

'Awww, she's so cute'. Jessica poke her cheeks. 'Yah, don't poke like that, she still baby, be careful'. Sooyoung mad Jessica. Jessica is being jessica, she don't care at sooyoung, she want to touch again but the maknae telling her do not do like that to the baby.

'Sica unnie, sooyoung unnie is right.' So, Jessica stop. Sooyoung smile because the maknae backup her. So, Jessica apologize.

'I'm sorry, I won't do it again'. Taeyeon just smile at her members. Taeyeon call her wife at her side. 'Yes, honey what do you want?. Hana look at Taeyeon. Taeyeon smile and she kiss her lips. Just a peck.

'Wow, already kiss my lips'. Taeyeon hit hana chest. 'I just want to kiss you, is it wrong'. Taeyeon pout. 'Of course, you can and it's not wrong. Hana kiss her cheeks.

'Yeobo, can u bring the baby here, I don't want my baby got a lot of kiss with them'. Hana just smile and she go to at the baby.

'Okay, stop right now, Taeyeon want to see her baby now.' Hana take the baby and carry the baby to the taeyeon. She sits and give the baby to the taeyeon. Taeyeon rub her head with gently and kiss her cheeks.

'She's so cute, just like me, right?. Said Taeyeon to Hana.

'Excuse me, she like me, okay.' Hana talk back.

No..

Yes..

No..

Yes, she like..

'Stop it...' Tiffany stop them.

'Enough with that, the baby is sleep.' Tiffany glare at hana and Taeyeon. Both of the said sorry.

'Sorry, fany'.

 

4 months later

The baby is crying so hard now. Only two right now at the room. Hana go out to buy something.

'Ishhh, where she going now, i ask her to buy the milk and the diapers, it take 2 hours, ishhh.' Taeyeon really mad.

'Lee Jiyeon, please stop crying, I'm worry with you now, you cry so hard, please stop honey..' Taeyeon hug her baby and bring to balcony.

'Look, jiyeon there's a bird at the tree, can u see it.' taeyeon show where the bird is to jiyeon. Jiyeon stop and she looking where taeyeon point it. Jiyeon smile. And after that Taeyeon heard the door open, and she see who is it.

'Where are you, haa.' ask taeyeon.

'I buy her milk and diapers like you said.' Hana look at taeyeon.

'I know you go buy that things but why it take 2 hours to buy, jiyeon crying so hard'. 

'Why don't you give her milk'.

'I already give her milk, and she cry again. So, where's the diaper i want to change it. She, cry because she want to bath, but her appa take 2 hours to go buy the baby things'. Taeyeon give the baby to hana.

'Hurry up, go bath this baby.' When time baby to bath is always Hana doing that. Because Taeyeon scared doing that at the toilet, you know toilet slippery right. After that, hana and Taeyeon play with her baby at the bed. They play until jiyeon feel sleepy. So, hana bring jiyeon to her baby court. And then, she back to the bed and laying beside taeyeon. Taeyeon hugging her waist. 

'Thank you, taeyeon.' hana kiss taeyeon head. And taeyeon look at hana. 

'thank you, why...'. Ask Taeyeon to hana.

'Because you give birth the Baby, now i feel complete now.' hana smile at Taeyeon. And taeyeon smile back. 

 

                                       THE END

 

I hope you guys like this. Please, leave a comment, is it okay my writing or not. Hehe.