Chapter 2

The Nanny and Two Devils
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Auch." Seungri groan because his and his head banged on the floor in the front door with the little boy in top of him. "What the ...." He then looked the little boy in top of him that still hiding his face on his chest.

"Hey, are you alright kid?" Seungri worry if the little boy was injured even though he thought it wasn't possible because the little boy who actually make him hurt.

The little boy looked up and saw the confused man's face in front of him and then stand up and stuck out his tongue to Seungri before he ran inside to his room.

Seungri tried to get up after the little boy is no longer on top of him. "What's wrong with that kid?" He murmurs to himself and his head feeling hurt.

A beautiful girl stood in front of Seungri and stretch out one's her hand to help him that still sit in the floor. "Are you alright?"

Seungri fascinated with the beautiful girl with long hair in front of him, he doesn't hesitate to gives his hand on the girl, and stood up. "I'm alright, thanks".

The girl then asked Seungri to entered the house and how shocked he was when he saw how messy the place. Many toys and clothes everywhere here and there, in there also have compounded with a slice of pizza on the floor. "Ewwww ... It's worse than my apartment before, where the maid who should clean up this place?" Seungri asking in his mind.

"You must be wondering why the house in this mess? Where is the maid who should clean the house, right?" The woman trying to guess what was in  these strange men's mind while cleaning the toys that many lying on the couch. "Please sit down, I'll explain. Oh by the way my name is Hara, Go Hara. I'm the nanny here for a month and you are? Are you the new nanny?" Hara guess who the man behind him even though he was skeptical of her question.

"I'm Lee Seunghyun but all my friends call me Seungri so just call me that. Yes, I was the new nanny here, thrilled to be working with you." Seungri introduces himself.

"Sorry but today is my last day working here. "

"Ehhhh ??? Why ??? "Seungri confused.

Hara then sat on the single sofa and began to explain. "I've worked here for a month and immediately wanted to quit the next day. I'm happy to be working here because I met a very handsome man is the father of that little boy. Hmmm although his attitude was very cold and I rarely see him because of his work were super busy but when you meet him, Oh my God your heart will melting. He rarely smiles and looks very cool and mysterious but that's where his appeal come although unfortunately, he has a very naughty boy. Ahhh make me mad. "

"What that little boy did?" Seungri curious.

"As you can see, he always make mess this house and bring his toys and he just put them everywhere, he always nosy to you, he will be angry all of a sudden, you see pizza on the floor before?" Seungri nodded, "Just because he is feel fulled he throw it away, he was also very picky eater. I highly hassles because of that..... Auuuu made, make my wringkling increases day by day. "

"Maybe he has a reason why he did it?"

"I don't know, I don'tt care because after this day I was finally free."

"Wait and where the maid is supposed to clean the house?"

"She stopped since four days ago, she had had enough with that boy's misbehavior. I survived working here for one month only because of his father and the salary is quite high, but I had enough, I don't want in my young ages but my face like Ahjuma. "

"Then who's going to clean up this mess, you can't possibly tell me to clean this alone right?" Seungri didn't want to clean it all by himself, heck he never cleans his own apartment, he must hire a maid from the services agency to do so.

"I'm sorry but I have to go. My boyfriend already waiting downstairs." Hara started getting ready to go, while Seungri still daydreaming about what he should do now.

"I'm going to call someone." Seungri stood up and went to the kitchen but the place should look like mounds of garbage makes his skin crawl if he must clean it.

He took his phone from his jeans pocket and phoned someone. "HYUNGGGG!!"

" RI, you don't need to shout." In the other side seem annoying with Seungri outburst.

"How do you do this to me? Didn't I just simply as a nanny and now you want me to be a maid in a place like this? Over my dead body ...." Seungri complaining.

"Sorry Ri but for a while you have to do that. I know this will be difficult for you but if you don't want to become bum then you should do it." Seunghyun reminded

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter