I Am Human

My Love is Destiny with the Fox

Jisoo P.O.V

 

My name is Seo Jisoo! I am one of the last fox standing and I am escaping from the fox hunters called the Twice Squads.

 

 

All of my family members were killed by them. My home was burned because of them. I tried to run everywhere but I am running towards the forest and I am heading for the lake. I am running with the thing on my neck is the magic potion. A magic potion was given by my late grandmother. She mentioned that if I wanted to become a pure human forever in the human world, grant my wish with all of my heart.

 

Just as I began to panic, I was spotted by one of them. She takes out the communication thingy.

 

"Chaeyoung here! There it is! I found it! Captain Jihyo, I spotted it! It's heading towards the lake! Come over right now! I repeat! Please get over here and it's heading towards the lake!"

"Roger that!"

 

They kept on chasing me.

I began to panic and I am feeling sweaty.

I kept on running tirelessly and I ran towards the lake but I enter the waterfall which has a secret cave. I tried to hide from them without getting spotted. They can't find me. I was wondering myself if I ever become a human girl and find the girl that I met 10 years ago.

 

I don't know her name.

 

Just as I walk in the path of the cave, it was dark and I can use my sense of smell to find me the path to the human world. I kept on strolling and it's a long way there.

 

Then suddenly, those fox hunters found me.

"There you are! Don't move!"

They prepared with their lights and spotted me.

 

 

I kept on running as fast as I can but I managed to lose them. However, there's only two path and I have two options to choose. I use my sense of smell to find the right way to flee between the left or right. I sniff and I chose to take the left.

 

I was about to flee but I smell a dead end.

However, I felt the smell that something different about the rock. The rock somehow tumbles. I see something magical with a strange lights.

 

A portal which leads to the human world.

 

Aigoo! I have never seen that before. The moment suddenly, "Captain Jihyo! There it is!"

 

Their captain was about to point the rifle at me.

Those hunters really got me off guard this time. I am completely surrounded. I step back by one step and the captain exclaim,"Don't try to go to the human world! Be a good little fox and I can kill you right away!"

Aigoo! I don't know what to do! I am out of options.

 

Shortly she was about to shoot, I jump and used my tail to throw the small rocks at them. She misfired. I have no choice but to enter the portal.

I go through it and I jump into the portal.

"No! That little vixen has escaped! She's enters the human world!"

 

"Arggh!" I fell in and it was dark.

 

"Twice Squads, head back to the HQ later!

"Dae!"

 

 

Just seconds later, it was pretty dark in here. I saw a light and that means human nature. I smell a human world. I follow the way out and I can see a lot of humans.

Aigoo! Human world looks awesome. I starred at the beautiful place.

 

And suddenly before I step outside, I have to drink the potion that my grandmother gave it to me. I need somewhere in private so no one will notice.

Once I drink the potion, there's no turning back and I feel my whole body is changing.

 

My whole body is glowing with magic and I can feel my whole body is changing into another form.

 

Once the transformation complete, I can feel something different.

I look at myself in my reflection of the water puddle.

 

Aigoo! I can see myself in a beautiful human girl form. It's great to see myself being a human with 2 hands, standing with 2 feet, the normal human ears, human hair in brown color, beautiful brown eyes and not to mention being the real human with my beautiful face.

Aigoo! I love the school uniform that I am wearing right now. Not to mention about magic potion after I became a human, I look like a fox face goddess.

"I am human and I look beautiful." I mumbled to myself.

Once I step outside, there's a human girl that I spotted.

 

Aigoo! Could that be the girl that I met?

 

It was dusk right now and it's about to get darker.

How am I going to approach her? I decided to walk by and make an approach.

Suddenly, the car that I saw was about to hit her and horns at her. I gave myself into action and save the girl.

 

The driver says at her,"Hey! Are you blind or what?"

 

I tell the driver and apologize,"My apologies! She didn't see anything!"

 

I help the girl and she says,"Thanks for saving my life! I owe you my life!"

I say in a polite way, "My pleasure!"

I noticed that I look at her eyes and ask her,"Can't you see me?"

 

I see the cane in her hand and she answers me,"I am blind! I lost my sight 10 years ago."

When I heard what she said, could that be her?

 

When suddenly, a voice calling from the other side of the road,"Mijoo ah, where are you?"

 

When she walk by and approach her, "Mijoo ah, are you okay?"

She looked at me and said to her,"Mijoo ah, who is that girl?"

 

The tall blind girl answers to the short girl, "Soul unnie, she saved my life when I was about to get hit by the car."

 

She looks surprised and said to me in a kind way,"I wanted to thank you for helping her! If it isn't for you, I don't know what will happen to her.

 

I made an introduction,"It's okay! I am just helping and I just moved to town. By the ways, I am Seo Jisoo! Nice to meet you!"

"I am Lee Soojung! My friends called me Baby Soul because of my small size and just call me Soul unnie. This is my cousin Lee Mijoo! She's blind since she had an accident 10 years back!"

When the moment the blind girl touch my hands,"Soul unnie, I can feel her hands are very soft!"

 

"You and Mijoo look the same age to me!", said Soul unnie as she smirk at me.

"Anyways, where are you staying? It's getting dark right now!"

 

I kept a secret and answer her in an honest manner, "I don't have a home! My parents passed away!"

 

The blind girl Mijoo ask her,"Unnie, can you let her stay in our house? I feel sorry for her that her parents are no longer around!"

She answers me in her friendly way and ask me to come home with them,"You might want to come to our home!"

I see Mijoo smile on her face and she looks happy.

 

This is just the beginning of my life with Soul unnie and Mijoo. I am hoping one day I will be able to tell Mijoo that I am looking for her.

 

 

Meanwhile at the HQ in the human world at the JYP Fox Hunting Academy, Twice Squads are back at the HQ. Jihyo reports and step forward in her serious tone, "Sir, here's my report! We failed to annihilate the last fox."

 

"ANDWAE! Unacceptable! You return by failing! How can you not do your job!"

Mina approach forward and says, "We did our best but that little vixen manages to evade us and we end up getting screwed."

Chaeyoung steps forward,"Our plan failed! We will catch it next time."

 

"OKAY! For me as JYP Fox Hunting Academy boss, I give you a chance to capture it and make sure you three annihilate it. Once you annihilate it, we will rule everything. Don't make me think of terminating you three. Understand?"

 

"DAE!"