No Jiyong! This is not good for our baby.

Happiness is...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

I pretended to fix Jiyong's necktie before wiping off the imaginary dust on his shoulder. Leaning back a bit, I smirked and raised my eyebrows at his handsomeness. Jiyong chuckled in return before slightly bending forward to whisper at my ears.

 

"Where's my morning kiss?" He playfully asked and I cringe as his breath tickled my ears. Slowly, I pushed him away before swiftly shoving my face in front of his. I scrunched my face at his cheekiness. I lifted my hands to wrap them around his nape before slowly leaning in to give him a kiss on the lips. I felt him smile into the kiss before his hand palmed the back of my head. His tongue probed in between my lips seeking for entry but I quickly pulled back.

 

"No, Jiyong. We can't overdo it. Someone's watching!" I shouted at him as I rubbed my belly. Jiyong who was clueless furrowed his eyebrows in confusion.

 

"What the-, what do you mean, Ri? There are only the both of us in our house. Don't scare me!"He panicked, hands gripping mine. I huffed out a sigh.

 

"You didn't see it, didn't you?" I shot him a questioning glare, making him more confused as to what was making me moody at such early hour in the morning.

 

"See what? Oh my God Ri don't tell me there's a stalker in our house or wha-" I cut him off by gently placing my index finger on his lips.

 

"Shhhh. Don't make any noises. Now, go check the toilet," I ordered him sternly. His brows creased in confusion once again and I had to stop myself from laughing at his cluelessness. He looked hesitant and somehow afraid so I pushed him towards the direction of our bedroom's bathroom, convinving him that it was nothing dangerous.

 

When he was gone from my sight, I sat on our king-sized bed giggling at his silly reaction. That dude definitely had no idea what I was planning to tell him. Not even a minute after that, I heard him shuffled out of the bathroom hastily. I sat stiffly and put my poker face on.

 

"Ri!" He shouted from the bathroom door while I just looked at him expressionless. He looked somewhat happy but also very nervous. I continued staring at him like I knew nothing.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter