Just Like That

Can We?

    I open the door, and stop once I see sungjae. I stood there for a good 5 seconds, just staring in shock. What was he doing here and why? He smiles at me awkwardly and waves. I then wave back slowly, and open the door wider letting him in. I get him a cup of coffee and then sit my self across from him on the couches.
    "What's up?" I ask Sungjae, taking a sip from the coffee.
    "Well...I just needed to talk to you." He answers, playing with his fingers looking down.
    "Huh? Go on." I say, giving him a confused look.
    "Oh..well I don't have anything specific to say...I just had to talk to you, I miss hearing your voice." He said looking up at me, our eyes locked and I quickly focused my eyes on something else.
    I was shocked. My heart began beating faster and I felt my face burn. I laughed, "What's wrong dude? Why are you acting like this?" I replied using my hand to fan my face from burning. "Wow it sure is hot in here."
    I got up and Sungjae did as well, now we both started laughing. I can't stay mad at him forever, he's Sungjae. Before anything else, he is my best friend and I can't breathe without him. We started talking about how busy our schedules have been, I noticed Sungjae was staying off of the "We Got Married" topic. We then felt board so we played some games and did karaoke like the old times. 
    "Ya, how are you even a singer?" I said out of breath laughing, resting my head on the couch.
    "Hey! I have a better voice than you! You know how many girls scream when they hear my voice?" He said, I hit him with a pillow playfully. We ran around the house like babies. Before we knew it, it got late and Sungjae left when Bomi Unnie walked in. We said our goodbyes and I promised him I would beat him at karaoke again next time. He laughed and ran off. I smiled watching him leave......I wish to never change this friendship of ours, I wish this jealousy I have of you filming wgm doesn't grow to a point where I cut lines with you completely my best friend.....

Hey guys!! I finally updated! I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. Sorry it is short but I will make a new chapter soon which will be longer its just I wrote this at 5 in the morning cuz I won't have time later :/ Anyways, please do understand if I don't update as often, I hope you understand that I actually do try on these and its hard when I have so much school work. Everyone gets busy so please do understand, thank you.