New bunny

Hey!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wooshin's P.OV 

I opened orange-brownish orbs when the door to the shelter opened and the bell chimed.

"The bunnies here!"

"It's a guy!"

"He's pretty cute." 

"I wanna eat him."

The last one made me twist my face up in disgust.

Disgusting.

I could see him from my pen, I admit, he was pretty adorable. He was holding one of the worker's hands, what was his name again? Oh yeah! Chanyeol. He was pretty nice, too affectionate though.

I focused my thoughts back on the bunny. He looked pretty nervous. 

I just hoped he won't get placed in my pen...and just my luck. I sighed. 

Chanyeol was walking toward my pen, the bunny still holding his hand. When he got in front of my pen he gently picked up and placed the bunny down inside.

"Wooshin, this is Sunyoul. Sunyoul, this is Wooshin." He said with a bright smile before turning his attention toward me.

"Wooshin be nice." Chanyeol said sternly while pointing a finger at me before walking away.

I just rolled my eyes and took a quick glance at Sunyoul. He looked more nervous then he did earlier. I also noticed that he had pushed himself up in the corner of the pen. Sighing, I decided to try to start a conversation, surprisingly.

"Um..Hi." I started awkwardly while scratching the back of my head.

Sunyoul took a quick glance at me before swiftly looking away and at the wall.

For the millionth time today I le

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter