Gift 5: BinHwan- Until the day ends.

Nani's gift pack
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

12:45

Hanbin slowly lit all the candles on the light cake. He had received a lot of wishes today, but not from the one he loves. Don't get him wrong, but all those wishes will become meaningless if you compare them to "his". "His" might not be as long as the others, but it's special to Hanbin. Well... it's the one he loves anyway.

12:46

The pink cake, with a smiling face, but why couldn't he smile?

12:47

He had his hands on his chest and his eyes closed. He held his breathe silently.

1...2...3...

12:48

He opened his eyes. I guess you are wondering what did he wish, right? That's a secret, if you say it out, it will not come true. It's a simple wish, anyway.

12:49

Hanbin picked the lighter up and threw it into the bin. He looked at the grey bin under the blurred yellow light carefully.

12:50

Light pink...

Smiling face...

Red and blue candles...

12:51

'No, what am I thinking?' He thought.

12:52

He picked the cake up and looked at the face. Then, he smiled. A smile that was bigger than the one made of chocolate on the cake.

12:53

He closed his eyes, again. His hands were ready to drop the cake down, into the bin.

But then...

Footsteps...

12:54

"Hey, sorry I'm late."

Someone yelled before jumping on his back. That person looked at the cake.

12:55

"Oh sweet, you sav

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter