Lost

Together

It's way past midnight but you are at the park. You couldn't believe it. He was there, alive, breathing, and even super happy that his gums showed up when he smiled but why... Why! WHY! Why did he not care? About me?
You wiped the falling tears on your cheeks but it won't stop. You crawled into a
fetal ball position and slept on the freezing park bench.

You woke up by a harsh shaking on your shoulders. With half-open eyes, you stared at the tall silhouette but you still couldn't grasp who it was. "_____, what are you doing here? Why are you sleeping on top of that park bench like a hobo? We have been looking for you. Sheesh! This is such a dangerous thing to do."
The person lifted you up the bench and carried you, bridal style. You stared at him, he looks just like Hakyeon in his Dynamite costume and make-up.
You reached up and touched his face, "Hakyeon?"
"Hmm?" He looked at you and was shocked to see a tear fell on your cheek.
"Are you okay?" He wiped your tear away and let you stand. He held your shoulders and met you eye-to-eye, "Something is bothering you, tell me."
You look at him. He really was still in his costume and make-up but he seems exhausted, cue oblivious circles under his eyes and a few creases beside.
"Can I trust you, Hakyeon?"
"What? What do you mean?"
You couldn't take it anymore. Your chest was so tight it might explode. "I don't know." You flinched and curled into a ball position, hugging your legs and burying your head down.

2 minuted passed, you were still at the same position. Hakyeon never comforted you. He really must have forgotten about you; with that y and charismatic Girl's Day member, who needs you, anyway?
You were about to stand up when you felt a warm cloak wrapped around your shoulder. It was Hakyeon. He was still there, now only wearing an undershirt in this freezing weather.
"____-ah, I don't understand why you are acting like this but you need to go home and rest; well, me too." He said while holding your right hand and pulling you up.
You looked unto him. His weight loss was oblivious, making him look more tired and old than before.
"Hakyeon, why?" You searched for answers in his eyes but all you can see is confusion.
"Why what?"
"Why..."
"Seriously, ____, speak up. I'm freezing here."
You gave him a sad smile and said, "It's nothing serious." As you started to walk, Hakyeon grabbed you. "Hakyeon-ah? Where are we going?"
He was silent. His eyebrows then twitched when he found a telephone booth. He went inside and pulled you in before locking the door.
He looked straight into your eyes and asked, "Now tell me,"
You swallowed hard.

Should you really tell him? This is the only chance to know about everything or worst, the only chance to save your relationship with Hakyeon.
"Wh-
wh-why are you ignoring me?" You mumbled.
He was looking down at you, for his height was a bit too much for the telephone booth.
"Today was supposed to be our day. I know you have a concert and a very hectic schedule but all I wished was a sign that you were there; that you cared for me. Hakyeon, a text or something that shows me you are okay and doing fine is enough for me. My heart bursts not knowing how you are-"
He hugged you, tightly. You start to cry and sob as he keeps on comforting you.
"Ba bo." He whispered.
You looked up. He was crying, tears are falling from his cheeks until it dropped on yours.
"Ba bo." He said it this time with a clear voice. "Do you have that little faith in me? I was at the concert the whole time."
"But with
her you would be more happy, right?" You looked down not knowing what to feel anymore.
He held your chin up and made you face him. "I don't get you. You keep on speaking no sense. ____-ah, no things would be resolved unless you speak up."
You fell silent. Hakyeon was ready to solve things yet here you are accusing him with matters he may not have done.


 I finally made an update ^^ Finally, Christmas break is here yet I still need to study. (what a way to kill my spirit T_T)
Anyway, I made a Woohyun angst, should I post it as a stand-alone one-shot or continue with the story? Hmmm...
Have a good day everyone! Happy reading!