Prologue

Together

 

It was a normal day, too normal exactly. No calls, no text, no nothing... You looked at your phone.

TO: N-jumma
xx It is the time of the year where our destinies are tied as one. Happy birthday, Hakyeon~ssi ♥ xx

"Ah! Maybe... No!" You contemplated on why everybody forgot about today's event. It's nothing special because it was just you and your boyfriend's birthday but, sarcasm aside, you felt pain knowing no one cared, even your ever faithful boyfriend. 
You stood up and looked at the calendar. It was June 30, VIXX's dream concert as what the flyers and TV ads would say. 
He could be busy right now doing last minute practices, taking care of the boys, making sure everything is at its exact place. You decided not to bother him but it is 4:00pm already and not even a single text or call or just some sign that he is alive and breathing.
"Waaaaaaah!" You 
suppressed your shout with a pillow then you fell on the nearest couch.
"What if... I join the concert?!" You suddenly burst into energy. You marched to your bedroom and dressed to kill. (Joke)


You looked at the mirror. "Perfect!" You wore his recent gift to you, a
slimfit blouse with rovix emboss print, paired with a knee-length flowy skirt. You grabbed the nearest bag and stuffed everything needed in it. You ran to the door but wait... "My shoes!" You snapped and laughed while wearing your trusted highcut converse.


~~~~

[7:00pm] This is it! You are outside the venue holding the ticket and contemplating whether to go in or not.
"You can do this! You can do this! To see him or not? See or not? To see him!" Your heart pounded as you pushed in at the crowd. After all that bustle, you decided to refresh at the comfort room. 
As you were walking, "Kyaaaaa~~~~~" You looked at your right and saw girls screaming like crazy. "Hakyeon!" Another girl shouted and pointed at someone.
"Hakyeon?" You blurted and ran to the crowd and to your surprise it was just a poster.
ㅠ.ㅠ What the? You internally slapped yourself for being so dumb. Why would he surprisingly show up in a crowded place? He was Hakyeon, after all. 

You went straight to the comfort room and calmed yourself. Now, you are really determined to see him. You gave yourself a last glance before leaving. Just outside the CR was a drinking fountain; a tall man was leaning beside it. He suddenly grabbed your arm. You were about to unleash the most strongest egg punch ever but you were hushed by the tall cute boy?

"What the Hyuk? I almost punched you on the eggs!" You whispered.

"What?" He gave you the most unbelievable reaction. 

He led you to a corner where only a few people are passing. "Why are you here?" Hyuk asked. You could see in his eyes that you aren't wanted. "Noona, you should go home." He grabbed your arm and slightly dragged you to the taxi area. 

After making sure you are inside the taxi, he ran inside the venue. "Ahjusshi, sorry for the disturbance but I really need to get off." The driver just nodded.

You texted Leo, he sure would know what is happening.

To:
Hamji
xx Hamji, do you know what is happening? I'm actually inside the concert venue. xx

You walked inside the venue and stared at the huge poster. "Why..." Suddenly, your arms were grabbed. 

"What is thi-" A man's hand covered your mouth. You looked at the two tall guys. It was Ravi and Hongbin with half make-up on.

"What are you doing here?" Ravi asked.

"I think you should go home. Now!" Hongbin suggested. Then they started dragging you outside just like how Hyuk dragged you.

"Wait!" You flinched away from their hold. "What is wrong with you guys? Why can't I watch the concert? Am I not allowed?"

They just stared at you not knowing what to say.

"I think we should tell her-"

"No!" Ravi insisted making Hongbin speechless. After all the dragging, you are inside the taxi for the second time.

"Why are they acting like this?" You tried your best to remember anything wrong that you have done. "Waaahhh... so frustrating."

For the second time, you got off the taxi. "Sorry, ahjusshi." You bowed. Again, the driver nodded like he was used to all this drama. You ran to the venue and could hear Hyde playing. You pushed through the ocean of fans and stayed in front of the stage.

"And now a special performance, let us welcome, 'Girl's Day'."

Everyone shouted. No one expexted them to be guests, not even the sasaengs.
The music 'Troublemaker' played, and one by one ViXX and Girl's Day paired up.
The lights showered the stage like it was showing something magical.
"Hakyeon," You whispered as you stare at their performance. He was there, smiling, enjoying, with the presence of another woman. This is a part of his work as a K-Idol, you reminded yourself. I shouldn't be here anyway, I shouldn't be part of... 

his life.


 Yehey! I finally got the chance to update ^^
I am really sorry for such a late post T_T
But good news everyone, I am now making a draft up to Part 4 and soon, I will be posting it.

Thank you for reading! <3