Chapter 10

FLOWER IN MY HEART
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seungyeon’s feeling is not really well today. She’s walking down the garden, pass through the pond and admiring the beauty of her garden. She sits under the blooming cherry blossom tree and lift her head to see the stars. The combinations of various flowers, trees, moon and stars are really beautify this yard.

“God, why did my heart beat fast when I see him, he is not Jonghyun oppa. He’s Lee Jonghoon."

Seungyeon closed her eyes and her tears fall down wet her cheeks.

“Jonghyun oppa, where are you? Why don’t you looking for me? I miss you, really miss you.” The wind touched her skin and she fell a sleep.

 

“Hunny, wake up. Why did you sleep here. It’s freezing,” He touched Seungyeon cheeks and she opened her eyes. She saw a familiar handsome face and dimple smile in front of her.

“Oppa? Jonghyun oppa? When did you come? I miss you.” Seungyeon hugged him tightly. He hugged her back and whispered

“I miss you too sweetheart. I’m here. I’ll never leave you again.”

Jonghyun stands reaching his guitar and sing a lullaby. Seungyeon closed her eyes enjoying the melody till falling a sleep again.

 

“Omma, omma ireona omma..why you sleep here.?” Hana’s voice startled her. Seungyeon opened her eyes confusedly.

"Hana? Where is he?"Seungyeon asked and search him around the yard but he is nowhere.

“What do you mean omma? Nobody’s here. Who is ‘he’? Hana asked her mother.

“A tall man, with pale sk

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter