Still Inlove With You

I Don't Know

"Today was the day. The day I was going to tell her."

The school bells were ringing, and ever student in KP High School rushed to get home. Although it was Valentines Day, the school didnt seem to be that crazy. Yuri Hikari happily skipped to her locker, and as she opened it, her eyes opened wide. "CHOCOLATE...." It wasn't a surprise she got alot of presents from the boys. Hikari was quite charismatic amongst her class. She closed her locker, and gracefully skipped to her limo. On the way home, all she could do was smile the whole way. She opened the door to hear... nothing. Hikari's parents went with their company to America for a career change.

Then, the doorbell rung. Hikari immedietly answered, and she opens the door.

"J-jaejoong?!"

Kim Jaejoong was standing infront of her, with a red bouquet of roses in his arms. He passes the roses to Hikari, then says,

"Hikari, I know you don't love me anymore, but I'm still your boyfriend. That won't stop me from seeing you."

Hikari shook her head.

"You've got it all wrong! I still love you!"

She fell over the wooden stair infront of her, and Jaejoong luckily caught her in his arms.

"Hikari..."

Hikari stood up, and remained balance.

"Hikari, why have you been ignoring me for such a long time?"

"Well... You made him go. Hyunseung left because of you... And I love him..."

Jaejoong smirked. "So you're two-timing me?"

Hikari said nothing...

"...no. I didn't. I could love more than one person, right?"

Jaejoong nodded.

"Anyway, I'm glad to be talking to you again."

Both hug tightly.