Blind Love

Blind Love

It is a rainy Monday night. A lone figure is walking through the park with an umbrella over his head.

The man wore a smart black business suit. He had blondish-brown hair, a well-built figure and an angelic face.

His name was Park Leeteuk.

As he walked through the park, he saw a young girl sitting underneath a sheltered bench holding two baskets of flowers and looking around expectantly as if she was waiting for someone.

Curious, he walked over to the girl and tapped her shoulder. She turned around with a look of surprise.

" You shouldn't be out here, miss. There are rapists at this time of the night around here. ", Leeteuk told her.

" Thank you for telling me, sir. Would you like to buy one of my flowers? ", asked the girl.

" Sure. I'll have this red rose here. ", smiled Leeteuk.

" Arasso. It's only 1 won for every flower. ", smiled the girl sweetly.

Leeteuk took the rose and handed the money to the girl, but just as he was giving it to her, the money slipped from his hands and landed on the ground.

" Oops! I dropped the money! Mianhae. ", said Leeteuk.

He was about to bend down to pick it up, but the girl stopped him.

" Gwenchana. I'll get it. ", she smiled.

But her move surprised Leeteuk.

Instead of seeing the money immediately, she got down on her knees and began feeling around for the money. Leeteuk helped her up and handed her the won which was near her knees.

" Are you okay, miss? Why couldn't you see the money? ", he asked.

" I'm born blind. ", answered the girl.

Leeteuk was so surprised that he couldn't say anything.

" Are you okay, mister? ", asked the girl.

" Take your flowers and follow me. You're coming home with me. ", said Leeteuk.

" Uhmmm... "

" Gwenchana. C'mon. ", smiled Leeteuk kindly.

" Kamsahamnida, mister. ", smiled the girl politely.

" No need to be so formal. Choneun Park Leeteuk imnida. What's your name? ", asked Leeteuk.

" Sora. Kang Sora imnida. ", answered the girl.

" Sora. What a beautiful name. ", complimented Leeteuk.

" Thanks. ", blushed Sora.

Holding the umbrella over their heads with one hand, Leeteuk held Sora's hand with his other hand and patiently led her back to his apartment.

As they went up the stairs to his floor, he would say things like:

" Watch your step here, Sora-ah. "

" Careful! Your foot! "

" This way. Come. "

Finally, they reached Leeteuk's apartment. Leeteuk unlocked the door and led Sora inside. He sat her down on the couch and went to the kitchen to make a warm drink for the both of them.

" Leeteuk-sshi? ", called Sora.

" Ne, Sora-ah? ", answered Leeteuk as he brought out two mugs of hot chocolate for the both of them.

" Why did you bring me to your house? I mean, we've barely met for even five minutes and you take me in like as if I'm your chingu. ", asked Sora curiously.

" You're blind and alone. I couldn't just leave you out there all alone by yourself. ", responded Leeteuk.

He took one of the mugs and placed it in her hands.

" Here. I made you some hot chocolate to warm you up. ", he said.

" Kamsahamnida. ", thanked Sora as she daintily took a sip.

" How old are you, Sora-ah? "

" 22 years old. How about you, Leeteuk-sshi? "

" I'm two years older than you and there is no need to be so formal, Sora-ah. ", smiled Leeteuk warmly.

" Arasso, Leeteuk-sshi. ", answered Sora.

" No need to be so formal, I said! Call me oppa, arasso? ", laughed Leeteuk.

Sora unconsciously blushed.

" C'mon, say it with me. Oppa. Oppa. O-P-P-A. Oppa. Come on! It's not so hard, right? ", pouted Leeteuk.

" Arasso, oppa. ", giggled Sora.

" See? That wasn't so hard, right? ", grinned Leeteuk.

Sora nodded with a smile on her lips.

" Sora-ah? "

" Ne, oppa? "

" Do you have any place to live? ", asked Leeteuk.

Sora bowed her head and shook her head sadly.

" Ani. I wander about. I don't even have enough money to rent an apartment. ", she answered softly with a tiny sniffle.

Leeteuk bit his bottom lip. He laid a hand on Sora's shoulder and she stopped sniffling.

" Sora-ah, you can stay with me. ", said Leeteuk.

" Mwoh? B--but--but I don't even know you. ", protested Sora.

" But you need help and a place to stay. So, I'm here to help you. ", answered Leeteuk.

" Lee--Leeteuk oppa, I--I really can't. I--I don't want to take advantage of--of your hospitality. ", she stuttered uncertainly.

" Gwenchana, Sora-ah. You can live with me from now on. I'll be your oppa. ", smiled Leeteuk.

" Thank you, oppa. Thank you. ", sniffed Sora.

Leeteuk wrapped his arms around Sora's fragile build and enveloped her in a comforting hug. Sora was so surprised at first, but she hesitantly hugged the man back.

" Now, let's go to sleep, arasso? I'll take the day off tomorrow to spend time with you. ", said Leeteuk.

Sora just nodded with a smile as she finished the last drops of her hot chocolate.

Leeteuk took her cup as well as his own and washed them.

He led Sora to the guest room and tucked her into bed like a father tucking his little daughter into bed.

" Thank you, Leeteuk oppa, for everything. ", smiled Sora sleepily as she closed her eyes.

" You're welcome. ", he whisper-mumbled.

When he was sure that Sora was completely asleep, he studied her face carefully.

She had perfectly flawless, smooth, milky skin that complemented her chocolate brown hair. She had beautiful sharp cheekbones like his. She had long eyelashes, sweet lips, a slender nose and a graceful jawline.

She looked like an angel.

" So beautiful, so innocent. I wish I could help her with her eyesight. ", thought Leeteuk before he left the guest room silently.

 

**********

 

The next day, Leeteuk woke up. He rubbed his eyes and went outside to call his boss and friend, Choi Siwon. But when he went outside, he found Sora sitting outside the piano.

" Good morning, Sora-ah! ", greeted Leeteuk cheerfully.

Sora swiveled her head in the direction of Leeteuk's voice.

" Oh! Good morning, oppa. ", smiled Sora.

" You like my piano? ", asked Leeteuk.

Mentally, he facepalmed himself for asking such a seemingly stupid question. Sora was blind, so how could she see the piano?

" Ne. I taught myself how to play the piano. I played it on the streets for a living until I decided to just sell flowers instead. ", answered Sora.

" Jinja? Can you play one song for me, please? ", asked Leeteuk.

" Sure. Sit here beside me, oppa. ", said Sora as she patted the seat next to her on the stool.

Leeteuk eagerly sat next to Sora on her left and watched her as she positioned her fingers. Then, she began to play Taeyang's Wedding Dress.

 

Here's the link of the piano cover for Taeyang's Wedding Dress: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PWtPInxVTtc&feature=related
Play it while reading :)

 


Leeteuk was blown away by the way Sora played the piano. She is blind, yes, but she plays well!

Sora shook her head a little and moved her body in time with the music. Playing the piano was her favorite thing and it made her feel calm to play music.

Suddenly, she felt a pair of hands wrap themselves around her waist and a weight resting on her left shoulder. She continued to play, fighting the urge to let her fingers falter at that moment.

When she had finished, Leeteuk released his grip on her and applauded. Sora gave a small smile.

" That was beautiful! ", commented Leeteuk.

" Jinja? Gomawo, oppa. ", smiled Sora.

The ringing of a cell phone broke of their conversation. Leeteuk picked up his phone and answered it.

" Yoboseyo? "

" PARK LEETEUK!!! WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU?! YOU ARE NEVER AS LATE AS THIS!!! ", blasted a loud and harsh voice.

Leeteuk pulled his phone away from his ear, because his eardrums felt like they were gonna burst at any moment and bleed profusely.

" Yah, yah, mianhae, Siwon. Let me explain first before you start yelling again. ", said Leeteuk, his voice struggling to keep calm.

" You better have a good excuse for being late or I'm gonna kick your sorry tomorrow... ", muttered Siwon on the other line.

" Siwon, can I take the day off? Just for today, please? You see, I found this blind girl on the streets, so I'm taking care of her just for today. ", said Leeteuk.

" Fine. I'm letting you go this once, but the next time you don't call me earlier, you're dead meat. ", said Siwon before he hung up.

Leeteuk ended the call and slumped onto the couch, sighing with relief.

" Who was that, oppa? ", asked Sora.

" My boss and friend. ", sighed Leeteuk.

" Ahh, I see. ", said Sora, not wanting to pry her nose into Leeteuk's business any further.

Sora stood up and felt her way around until she felt her two baskets of flowers sitting on the dining table. Leeteuk saw her and stood up as well.

" Sora-ah, where are you going? ", he asked.

" Back to the park to sell my flowers again. ", she answered as she felt her way to the door.

" I'll go with you then. ", said Leeteuk as he grabbed his jacket.

" But-- "

" No buts, little missy. I'm coming with you and that's final. ", said Leeteuk as he put a finger to her lips to keep her quiet.

As Leeteuk turned to unlock the front door, Sora put a finger to her lips. When he pressed his finger gently against her lips, she felt her face flush with heat. His fnger felt soft, warm and gentle to the touch.

Leeteuk bit his bottom lip. When he put his finger to Sora's lips to shush her up, he felt all warm inside. Her lips felt so soft and warm.

He unlocked the door and led Sora out of his apartment. He led her patiently down the long flight of stairs and to the outside world.

Leeteuk walked with Sora to the park and sat her down on one of the benches. Suddenly, a paper got blown into his face. Leeteuk pulled the paper off his face and looked at it.

 

EYE DOCTOR IN SEOUL NOW!

Renowned eye specialist and doctor Jang Younghwa is in Seoul right now. Doctor Jang has treated blindness, gingivitis and other well-known eye diseases for 26 years.

If you have eye problems, call Mr. Jang at 019-56493 or his clinic at 51073519 now.
Or you can visit Dr. Jang's Eye Clinic at 21 Seoul Street.

Prices per treatment( regular clients ): 300000 won
Prices per treatment( non-clients ): 350000 won

 

 

Leeteuk's eyes widened at this. Now was his chance to help Sora regain her eyesight once and for all!

But there was a nagging thought at the back of his mind. 350000 won. How could he afford to pay such a huge amount? That price would burn a huge hole in his pocket.

But Sora needed her eyesight! Her health was more important than him right now!

His thoughts had a war of their own before he made his decision. He would help Sora.

Whipping out his phone, he called the doctor's number first. When there was no response, he tried the clinic's number.

" Yoboseyo? Dr. Jang's Eye Clinic. ", said a female voice.

" I would like to make an appointment with Dr. Jang today, please. ", said Leeteuk.

" Alright. I shall book you for 12:30 PM as the morning slots are occupied. Is that fine with you, sir? ", asked the receptionist.

" It's fine. Kamsahamnida. ", thanked Leeteuk.

" Very well. 12:30 PM it is. Thank you for calling Dr. Jang's Eye Clinic hotline. ", said the woman and hung up.

Leeteuk checked his watch as he pocketed his phone.

10:30 AM.

He thought that he should bring Sora to the clinic now.

" Sora-ah? ", called Leeteuk.

" Ne, Leeteuk oppa? ", answered Sora.

" Come with me. I'm taking you to see an eye specialist. ", said Leeteuk as he stood up.

" Mwoh? But what about my flower-selling business? ", asked Sora in surprise.

" That's not important right now. I'm taking you to see this specialist. He can help restore your eyesight. ", said Leeteuk as he held her hand and pulled her up.

Sora, though confused, let Leeteuk pull her up and lead her wherever he was going. Leeteuk stopped a taxi and the both of them got in.

" Driver, to 21 Seoul Street, please. ", said Leeteuk.

The driver nodded and drove off to their destination.

 

**********

 

An hour and a half later, the cab reached 21 Seoul Street. Leeteuk looked at his watch.

12PM.

They were early by half an hour.

Leeteuk paid the taxi driver and led Sora inside the clinic. He sat her down on one of the waiting chairs and went to the receptionist.

" Excuse me? ", he called out.

The woman looked up from her computer. Her eyes widened as she looked at Leeteuk.

" Leeteuk oppa? Is that you? ", asked the lady, clearly shocked.

" Do I know you? ", asked Leeteuk, both politely and curiously.

" Oppa, can't you remember your own best friend since kindergarten? It's me! Jessica! ", exclaimed the girl happily.

Leeteuk looked closely at the woman. Then, his eyes widened.

" Omo! Jess?! Omo, it is you! ", said Leeteuk in surprise.

Jessice stepped from behind the reception desk and hugged Leeteuk tight, who returned the embrace with the same force.

" So, how's things between you and Donghae? ", asked Leeteuk.

" Fine. We're getting engaged next month. ", blushed Jessica.

" Jinja? Congrats! ", said Leeteuk happily.

" Gomawo, oppa. So, what brings you to Dr. Jang's clinic? ", asked Jessica as she resumed her position behind the desk.

" Well, you see that girl over there? ", Leeteuk pointed to Sora who was looking about aimlessly.

" Ne. Waeyo? "

" Well, she is blind. So, I brought her here to get her eyes treated. ", explained Leeteuk.

" Ahh, I see. What's her name? "

" Kang Sora. "

" Age? "

" 22 years old. "

Jessica wrote this information down on a slip of paper.

" But, Jessie... "

" Ne, oppa? "

" I'm worried about the prices. I mean, 350000 won for non-clients, isn't that a little too much? "

" Well, maybe I can ask Dr. Jang to make an exception for this once only. You were the person whom I booked for the 12:30 slot, right? "

" Ne. "

" Arasso. I'll see what I can do to help you out. ", smiled Jessica.

" Gomawo, Jessie. ", thanked Leeteuk.

" Anything for an old friend. ", said Jessica with a wink.

As she disappeared into the doctor's office with a couple of files, Leeteuk sat next to Sora. She turned her head in the direction of the noise of a chair being scratched.

" When is it my turn to go in? ", asked Sora.

" In 20 minutes time. ", said Leeteuk, looking at his watch.

Sora nodded her head. Just then, Jessica came back.

" Leeteuk oppa! ", called Jessica, beckoning Leeteuk to come over.

Leeteuk stood up and went towards Jessica.

" So, what did he say? "

" He made an exception. When I told him you were a friend of mine, he gave you a discount of 50%. So, now you only have to pay 7000 won. ", smiled Jessica.

" Omo! Jinja?! Gomawo, Jess! You're the best! ", cried Leeteuk as he hugged Jessica.

" No problem. ", smiled Jessica as she patted the elder's back.  " Now, if you'll excuse me, I've gotta get back to my work. "

Jessica sat at her desk again and typed away on the computer. Leeteuk sat next to Sora.

" Leeteuk oppa? "

" Ne, Sora-ah? "

" Thank you...for everything you've done to help me. I really appreciate it. ", smiled Sora.

" You're welcome, Sora-ah. ", said Leeteuk and kissed her forehead.

Sora blushed to herself.

Just then, the door opened and a patient walked out. He paid for his medicine and left.

" Next, Kang Sora. ", called out Jessica.

Leeteuk took Sora by her hand and led her into the doctor's office. A bespectacled man in his early 60's sat at his desk, answering a call from one of his clients.

The minute he saw Leeteuk and Sora enter his office, he quickly finished his call and turned his attention to the both of them.

" Kang Sora, take a seat. ", offered the man, pointing to a chair.

Leeteuk helped Sora to sit down.

" Now, what is your eye problem? ", asked the doctor.

" I'm blind in both eyes. ", answered Sora.

The old doctor pondered for a while.

" I'll have to do surgery on your eyes. The normal prices for non-clients is 350000 won, but since I heard that you, Mr. Leeteuk, are good friends with Miss Jessica, you get a 50% discount. ", smiled the doctor.

" Kamsahamnida, doctor. But when can she get her eyes done? ", asked Leeteuk.

" I'll treat her eyes now, if it's fine with you. But after surgery has been done, she needs to stay at home for a week or so and rest her eyes so they can heal properly. ", said the man.

" Arasso. Sora-ah, are you ready? ", asked Leeteuk as he held her hand.

" Ne. I'll be fine. Gomawo, oppa, for doing this for me. ", whispered Sora.

She kissed his cheek before she left with the doctor into a back room to fix her eyes. Leeteuk stayed until the door closed and he exited the doctor's office.

Leeteuk sat down on one of the chairs outside, lost in thought. Ever since Sora had entered his life, he had cared for her a lot though they never knew each other before. He felt warm inside when she was with him.

Thinking, Leeteuk fell asleep unconsciously on the chairs only to be woken up half an hour later with a splash of cold water.

Leeteuk's eyes shot open and he shook his head furiously to get rid of the water. He heard Jessica laugh.

When he had rubbed his eyes, he saw Jessica holding a bottle of icy water.

" Yah, what was that for?! ", Leeteuk grumbled-pouted.

" You fell asleep, sleepyhead, and those chairs aren't for sleeping. Who knows, someone might've farted on them. ", grinned Jessica cheekily.

" Ewwww. Gross. ", gagged Leeteuk.

Jessica merely chuckled at her best friend's silliness.

Just then, the door of the doctor's office opened and Sora came out with the doctor, wearing a pair of sunglasses over her eyes.

" Sora-ah! So, doctor, how is she? ", asked Leeteuk.

" She's fine. Two weeks of rest and she'll be just fine. ", said the doctor.

Leeteuk nodded in response, paid the 7000 won to Jessica, got Sora's medicine and brought her home.

They took a taxi back to Leeteuk's apartment. On the way, Leeteuk decided to give Siwon another phone call.

" Yoboseyo? ", came a voice from the other end of the line.

" Ahh, Siwon-ah? "

" Oh, Teukie hyung, what is it? "

" Uh, Siwon, listen. I know this may sound outrageous to you, but I'm gonna have to take off two more weeks from work. ", said Leeteuk nervously, knowing exactly what Siwon's reaction will be like.

" MWOH?! ANOTHER TWO WEEKS?! PARK LEETEUK, DO YOU WANNA DIE?! ", blasted a furious voice through the phone.

" Ani, ani! It's just that I'm taking care of a blind friend! She has to rest and needs someone to help her! ", protested Leeteuk.

An exasperated sigh could be heard.

" Arasso, arasso. But when you come back to work, be prepared to work your off back here! "

" Ne, Siwon. See you. ", said Leeteuk and hung up.

Sora, who had been listening to the phone conversation, held Leeteuk's hand and looked at him.

" I'm sorry, oppa. I'm only bringing you trouble betwee you and your boss. ", she apologized.

" Ahh, Siwon is always like that when he's pissed off. But when you get to know him better, he's actually kind and soft-hearted. ", shrugged Leeteuk.

The rest of the ride was silent between the both of them.

Back at Leeteuk's apartment, he led Sora upstairs again and brought her to the guest room. He fed her her medicine and took care of her.

Even though he knew the next two weeks would be long and painstakingly slow, he made sure Sora got the right medicine and food.

 

**********

 

Two weeks later, a very exhausted Leeteuk woke up from the floor of the guest room. He found Sora awake and sitting near the window, weeping softly to herself.

Curious, Leeteuk stood up and tiptoed towards her. He gently placed a hand on her shoulder, startling her.

" Leeteuk oppa? "

" Sora-ah, why are you crying? ", Leeteuk asked gently and softly.

" I feel awful for you. You've been taking care of me for the past two weeks and what have I done? Nothing. I feel like a burdensome nuisance to you. I know I'm only making you frustrated. ", sobbed Sora guiltily.

" Hey. Hey. Hey, don't cry, Sora-ah. You're not a burden or a nuisance. You're like a little sister to me. Why should I get frustrated at you? You did nothing wrong. ", smiled Leeteuk assuringly.

Sora only wailed as a response. Leeteuk took the sobbing girl in his arms and cuddled her. Her sniffles slowly died down as he her hair, caressing her head gently.

" Cheer up! At least, today you'll be able to see things you've never seen before! ", said Leeteuk gaily, trying to lighten her mood up.

Sora only nodded her head as she wiped the last of her tears away.

" Ka ja. Let's get you to the eye specialist now. ", said Leeteuk.

 

**********

 

Leeteuk and Sora arrived back at Dr. Jang's Eye Clinic. Jessica showed Sora in, while Leeteuk waited outside for Sora to come back out again later.

He didn't have to wait long. Sora and Jessica came back out, but this time, Sora could see without anyone's help.

Leeteuk saw Sora and was mesmerized by the pair of doey brown eyes that met his gaze.

" Leeteuk oppa, I present to you, the new Kang Sora! ", smiled Jessica.

Leeteuk stood up and walked over to Sora. Sora walked towards Leeteuk until the both of them met each other halfway.

" Leeteuk oppa...? ", asked Sora softly as she cupped the older man's left cheek with her hand gently.

Leeteuk merely nodded with a smile on his lips as he pressed his hand against Sora's hand which was on his cheek.

Jessica grinned as she went to the back room to leave the two alone with one another.

" You...were the one...who took care of me...for all those two weeks...? ", whispered Sora.

Leeteuk nodded again.

" Gomawo, oppa. You're a total godsend. You're like my angel. ", she smiled shyly.

" I think it was the other way around. You are the angel here. I've grown attached to you. ", smiled Leeteuk.

Sora looked down at her toes and blushed crimson red. Leeteuk tilted her chin upwards for her to face him directly.

He took her hand from his cheek and placed it to his heart.

" Kang Sora, you've made me fall for you. You took your place in my heart and now, I can't resist you. Kang Sora, owner of my heart, I love you and will you continue to be the owner and keeper of my heart? ", asked Leeteuk.

Sora, who was touched by this display of affection, cried with joy as she nodded her head.

" Yes. Yes, Park Leeteuk. I will continue to be your heart's one and only owner. ", she answered without hesitation.

Leeteuk smiled as he pressed his lips against Sora's. Sora smiled as she closed her eyes and kissed Leeteuk back.

" Jeongmal saranghae, Sora-ah. ", whispered Leeteuk.

" Jeongmal saranghae, Leeteuk oppa. ", murmured Sora.

 

 

And there you have it, folks! The famous TeukSo couple from 'We Got Married'!!! Hope you enjoyed this fic! Love ya!!!

- sujurockz4ever97 :)
 

Credits to PreciousKnowledge for reviewing my fanfic! :)
To see her review of my story, press this link: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/114937/5/kirby-s-wonderland-review-shop-review

Thank you all for reading this one-shot :)