Chapter 10

I'm In Love With... My Brother??
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyuhyun’s POV

 

 

4 years had passed… but still… Min Ji treats me the same… she still hates me… and keep on ignoring me… haisssttt… what would I do to make her forgive me??

 

 

Min Ji… if you only knew… if you only knew how hard it is for me to be far from you… if you only knew why I did those things before… if you only knew why I’ve chosen to hurt you… it is to protect you… to protect you from me… for… if I didn’t chose to go away from you… I might have done something that we will both regret… haisst…

 

 

Min Ji… mianhae… mianhae for hurting you… mianhae for making you cry… and most of all… mianhae for loving you more than a sister…

 

 

Back to Your POV

 

 

After the concert… omma… appa and I had the chance to meet Super Junior at their hotel room… they all look so tired… but you can see happiness in their faces… I guess… it’s because their concert is very successful…

 

 

“Min Ji!!!”

 

 

All of them greeted me… I hugged all of them except Kyuhyun… he just smiled at me… then proceed to omma and appa… while me… I talked with the other members… it’s just sad that this time… they are not complete…

 

 

“Min Ji… can I talk to you?”

 

 

Sungmin oppa said to me… his face is a bit serious… I can tell that he wanted to talk to me because it has something to do with Kyuhyun…

 

 

“Sure oppa…”

 

 

Sungmin oppa and I went outside…

 

 

“Min Ji… please answer me honestly ok??”

 

“ne…”

 

“Why are still treating Kyuhyun like that??”

 

“What do you mean oppa?”

 

“haisst… What I mean is… you still treat him so cold… like as if you’re not siblings…”

 

 

Is it really that obvious?? Well… I can’t hide the fact t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter