Performance

The first mix gender group

sua waited for the president and artists in the trainees room to perform with bimuao.she mimics her song who am I while texting yezi unnie.

~message~

Sua:unnie😢....

Yezi:what happened Sua~ya?

Sua:I wrote my part,the lyrics had English curse word that made my subnaeims shocked as why a 19-years-old saying these words.

Yezi:it doesn't matter,what people say about you.write down your lyrics as to express yourself.

Sua:unnie,bye!

~traineese room~

Sua rap to who am I,"who am I,who am I,do you care what do you think now."

~artists entren~

TOP:do you like that melody for who am I.

Sua:...yes

GD:ready to rap the group song.

Zico,Bobby,B.I,mino and Sua took their places with their microphone.sua imagined it's just a stage.sua put her head down holding the microphone with one finger up.

CL:ready rappers !!start now 

~rapping~

Sua:do you remember who started her pre-debut trainee at Unpretty rapstar 2 as the 3 runner-up of this 'competition',s-u-a that's my name.this time I'm with the bimuao,first yg mix-gender group consist of Bobby,B.I,mino and Zico(pointing at them)shut up🔫You dog if you are not the leader of the group.lets go Zico!

(Chaewon:fierce) 

(Jennie Kim:hand gestures)

Zico:yo~my name is Zico of block b,do you remember me I am the judged of 'show me the money'who judged song mino of winner,who is also of this group bimuao.dong dong no more like this,I will be the winner of the contestant 'show me the money'.

Mino:say song Minho,let's go this is bimuao the 1st yg rapper mix group.this is competition.you know what stands for B.I,Sua,mino and Bobby the king of show me the money 3 

(CL:good job)

Do not try to steal my crownBobby:I'm the king of show me the money 3,do not try to steal my crown.did you try to remember me the winner of show me the money."YGGR hip hop"day parade.i will take it all.

(Jinhwa:good job)

(President:great)

(Hook:mino&bobby)we are the kings of this group.(Bobby)I am the winner nobody will take away the crown from me.?(mino)have you heard of "fear",if you don't that song was the finalists song on show me the money.

(GD:why a hook?)

B.I:do you remember me,B.I of ikon stage.my real name is Kim hanbin.im the group leader of ikon.now ikon is not a rookie group anymore.i hate that people treat you from a trainee to rookie. 

(Yunhyeong:wow)

Yezi,sooah and seoyoung came in to watch Sua's performance.yezi presents affected Sua,she was afarid what will yezi say.

Zico:halt the Beats for a while.Get out yezi !

Sua walking next to Zico slap him,told him that let yezi unnie stay and watch I invited her.