Chapter 42

I am sorry
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Joshua POV;

" PLEASE STOP THE CEREMONY RIGHT NOW!!!”

I shouted across the church and everybody looked at me still in confused and suprised.after that the situation inside the church became noisier after of my sudden arrival there. I put on the serious expressions and wore my black gloves.

" WH..WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE,HUH?! WHY ARE YOU COMING HERE?! YOU...YOU RUINED THE WEDDING...YOU RUINED TZUYU'S WEDDING!!"

I saw Mrs Zhou from far and she walked towards me angrily and scolded me in front of that thousands people inside the church without a shame and also in front of the cameras and medias. 

" YOU! YOU ARE SUCH AN EVIL PERSON! I AM REALLY HATE YOU! GO AWAY YOU STRANGER!"

Mrs Zhou then started to hit me on my chest strongly but I just let her did that on me. I knew I had came in the wrong timing and I had ruined her daughter's wedding. 

" I REALLY...hate you!"

I heard a cry sound coming from Mrs Zhou. I suddenly felt so sorry towards her,Tzuyu and the others too who had bothered a lot for this big wedding.

" I'm sorry,Mrs Zhou...I came here not just to ruin Tzuyu's wedding but...."

I held her right wrist and pushed her softly from my body.

" I also would like to tell you something....something that ALL OF YOU NEED TO KNOW! ABOUT ME AND TZUYU!"

my eyes then landed on her.

" AT THE END OF DECEMBER LAST YEAR, I WAS HAVING A PARTY WITH MY BROTHER,MINGYU...I DIDNT KNOW EHY HE HAD TO CHOOSE ME OUT FROM THE OTHER MEMBERS TO GO TO THAT PARTY ....THAT PARTY WAS SUPPOSED TO ATTEND JUST FOR THE ADULTS AND THE PARTY WAS HELD AT THE........CLUB..."

All of the audiences gasped in shocked once they heard the word 'club' I guess. My eyes still locked on Tzuyu who was already crying on the isle beside Mr Yixing. I took a deep breathe before I continued of my story again.

" SHE WAS ALSO THERE WITH HER UNNIE AT THE PARTY AND FOR THE FIRST TIME IN MY LIFE,I SAW HER AND IT WAS LOVE FIRST SIGHT.... SHE WAS ALONE THERE SO I DECIDED TO TALK TO HER SINCE SHE WAS ALONE AT THE CLUB AND I WAS SO BAD BACK THEN....I..I GAVE HER ALCOHOL FOR DRINK..."

" what?!"

I shut my eyes tightly and suddenly remembering the moment when both of us were at that place. Tzuyu after that quickly walked towards me fastly and she stood in front of me with that red face.

" please! please don't tell them! the whole story! I beg of you,Joshua!"

" THAT NIGHT..WE ACCIDENTALLY MADE A MIRACLE AND HE CAME IN OUR LIFE..."

" Tzuyu...."

Mr Zhou was trying to comfort his wife in his arms.

" I SAID STOP!"

Tzuyu grabbed my collar strongly and she brought my face closer to hers. I looked on her face and she was still crying. without she realized,I slowly took my hands and caressed her red cheeks softly....in front of that harpy.

" why are you crying? "

" you...you are too much! why...why are you decided to tell them in this way? in front of this thousands people and...in front of the medias? our secrets are uncovered now...completely uncovered..."

I momentarily stymied by her words. She then took my hands and pushed it away from her face harshly and she walked passed me angrily.

" LADIES AND GENTLEMEN! I WILL TELL YOU THE REAL REASON WHY ZHOU TZUYU MADE A DECISION TO LEAVE TWICE! IT IS BECAUSE SHE...."

Tzuyu immediately turned around again and looked at me in shocked again. I glanced at the audiences and all of them seemed interested and wanted to know about it. I looked at Tzuyu again. 'sorry' .the word that I can said to her at that times.

" SHE WAS PREGNANT..AT THE AGE OF 18.."

The situations inside the church suddenly turned very noisy and the reporter started to capture my photos and especially on Tzuyu. I just stood still and didn't talk anything anymore. my tears just can't stopped from falling from my eyes. 

" Joshua!"

Tzuyu came and grabbed my collar again but that was stronger. 

" why are you doing like this to me? they...they already know the truth!"

" this is what we waited for all these times,right? "

She was speechless. She then let go of my collar and her eyes still locked with mine.

" Jaden is safe in my hands..."

I searched for her hands and held on it tightly in mine.

" he also deserved to be happy....and,he also deserve to have a happy family...like the others do..."

I gave a kiss on her hands before I had to let it go from my hands. I wiped off her watery eyes.before that,I looked again at Mrs Zhou who was not too far from my spot.

" you dont have to force Tzuyu anymore,Mrs Zhou...your debt....I had paid it.."

I quickly ran out from the church as I gave her a last glance. as I was running out from that place,the reporters started to chase me outside.

 

Tzuyu POV;

I completely froze on my spot as those medias and reporters out there started to chase of Joshua. my hair already in mess . my eyes got really watery and I slowly cried again until I knelt down on the floor. some of my guests also already left the church and I completely felt very....confused.

" here take my hand..."

I looked up and met my eyes with Yixing. I gladly took his hand and got up from the floor. I fixed my outfit but I can't looked at Yixing anymore because I felt very embrassed.

" go..."

I immediately turned and looked at him in surprised.

" wh..what? "

" go and chase him! you love him,don't you?!"

"b...but we are getting married an..and we should just continue with this ceremony...I want to be your wife,Yixing..."

" but it is still no use.."

I was very trembling to stand again. my legs felt very weak after my wedding day had ruined and destroyed because of Joshua.I clenched my fiat angrily as I still thought about that evil Joshua.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter