Final

But I thought you loved me?

Minho absolutely loves Jonghyun. Loves him to pieces. When Minho says "I love you." he MEANS "I love you".

This is why Minho is confused as to why he's caressing the back of his sobbing Boyfriend at 11 pm, just after the recording of his drama finished. 

"But I thought you loved me!" Jonghyun choked out between sobs as he tried to hit Minho's chest with fisted hands. Not two seconds after he had said that, Minho smelt something bitter in the air.

"Hyung... Are you drunk?" 

Jonghyun immediately stopped sobbing and snapped his head up to meet Minho's gaze. Minho could see the disbelief in his eyes and internally sighed at himself. He shouldn't have asked.

"Me? DRUNK?!" Jonghyun scoffed and rolled his eyes before breaking into hideous laughter. It echoed throughout the whole dorm and Minho's pretty sure the neighbours heard it too but... where the hell was everyone else..?

"Jjong, you're drunk. Go to bed." Minho muttered as he closed his eyes. Silence dropped and filled the whole dorm as Minho opened his eyes again. Jonghyun was still staring at him but was now scanning his whole body with his eyes.

"Minho....' Jonghyun whined as Minho felt the brush of arms circling around his neck. All he could do was sigh and pull his pouting boyfriend onto his lap. He couldn't resist.

"No, you have to." Minho stated calmly. It was a few seconds before Jonghyun spoke up again.

"Maybe if I get a kiss?"

Minho sighed yet again. 

"If I kiss you, will you go to bed Jonghyun?"

"Yeah!"

Minho held Jonghyun's waist as he leaned in. Their lips met and Jonghyun could subtly taste cherries and chocolate on Minho's lips. It was calming.

Jonghyun pulled away and placed the most dumb grin on his face which left Minho smiling as well.

"Hyung you do know that I love you alot right?" 

"Maybe I'd believe you if you gave me more kisses.."

Smirks were exchanged between the two before they leaned in and repeated what they had done before....

...for the rest of the night.

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

A/N

And that's it. 343 words and I hope you guys enjoy it!

--Sachi