Lesson to learn

Lesson Number One
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Author's note : Just for fun, I really like Sana and Tzuyu. Made this just for them. Subscribe, Upvote and comment please!

 

 

“Unnie, can you teach us how to get the attention of the boys?” Sana and Tzuyu looked at their sunbae with big pleading eyes.

Suzy brow rose sceptically at her hoobae. Her arms crossed over her chest. She narrowed her eyes and smug amusedly. “Who do you both have eyes on?”

The girls’ cheeks flushed furiously.

“Erm, it’s the got7 oppas.” Sana muttered shyly.

“Give me specific name please.” There’s a tone of mischief in it. “It’s not Mark isn’t it?”

Sana and Tzuyu shook their head instantly. “No, of course is not.”

Tzuyu cleared . “I have feeling for Yugyeom oppa.”

Suzy nod her head and looked at Sana curiously.

“I-i… I like Youngjae.” She said shyly.

Suzy chuckled, they so cute in her thoughts.

“You won’t tell anyone right Unnie?” Their eyes filled with worries.

Suzy shook her head. “Of course not dearest. I’ll help you gain their attention.” She shrugged. “Here, sit down.” The brunette walked to the couch and the girls followed her lead. “I’ll teach you something about boys.” She winked at them.

Sana and Tzuyu face lit up in excitement. The nation first love going to give them her tips on boys.

“Lesson number one, be yourself.” She smiled but the girls frowned in conf

Please log in to read the full chapter