Please read, Thanks :)

Descendants of the Sun Season 2

Hi everyone :)

First of all, I want to apologize for being gone a long time. So much has happened the past few months that challenged me and I suffered from writer's block for months. I would stare at the page willing my creativity to flow but sadly, nothing happened. I even stopped reading my notifications because it made me sad that I couldn't provide you guys with what you wanted. For this I'm truly very sorry.

A few weeks ago, I returned to my account and I was blown away by the amount of notifications I had. From comments, to votes, to subscriptions; you have blown me away. I won't lie but you guys had me crying reading your comments. 

It made me super happy that you wanted me to continue writing. I really expected the reader to be angry with me for leaving this story like it is, but instead you guys showered me with love and patience while waiting for the next chapter. I cannot put into words how much this means to me, especially as a writer. Your words of encouragement has brought me out of my writing lag. Thank you guys, really. :) And to show how thankful I am, I will try my hardest to go back and reply to each and every comment that you left me during my hiatus. :)

I did not expect the amount of reads this story would have, it is now currently at 40K, the most number of reads I had in the years of posting my works here on Wattpad, and the fact that it continues to increase even without the constant updates is really amazing. Thank you.

As a gift to all of you who patiently waited for this chapter, and for all of your encouraging words, I really worked hard to produce a long chapter (the longest so far). I hope this clears up a lot of the questions you may have regarding the story. :)

Also, some notes about the characters :) I've received messages about my original characters, and how the readers have a hard time picturing them, so I decided to cast actors to play them, if you don't mind. In my head, I've always seen Jung Eun Mi's character to be similar to Lee Sung Kyung (From It's Okay That's Love, Cheese in the Trap). Plus she is the same age as my character. So from now on you can imagine Eun Mi as Sung Kyung. And for Doctor Park (who has surprisingly gained some fans haha) I cast Lee Jongsuk (Doctor Stranger, I Can Hear Your Voice, W- Two Worlds). Do I really need to explain this? He's Lee Jongsuk. Haha just kidding. I loved Lee Jongsuk in all his dramas and I think Dr. Park's character suits him, and if my story gets turned into a movie I would love to see him portray Park Minseok. :)

If you have suggestions and question please feel free to comment or message or email me :)

Lastly, from the bottom of my heart, Thank you everyone for supporting this story. It wouldn't have gotten this far if it weren't for you awesome readers! I continue to write because you give me a reason to. Please stay until the end! I love you everyone! Thank you!

-Aiya