Introduction

So, I Married A Moon Lover?

Self privacy and peace. The two things that Chanyeol will surely miss now that he's a famous star. Sure, he's rich. He's popular. He's adored. He's well known. But sometimes, all he wants is a little break and some time for himself. But of course, he can't leave his fans, hanging and waiting for him to release new songs and albums. When Park Chanyeol tells you he wants to have a break, he means it.

And so here he is. Lying on the couch, hands rubbing his temples. From what he's informed, he doesn't have a schedule today. Finally. Some time for myself. Hopefully, his day off goes as planned. Because most of the time, he's going to be told that he has absolutely no scheduled activities for the day but then his manager pops out of nowhere and says that he has a surprise, last minute activity he has to do. Tiring, isn't it? 

His eyes fluttered slowly, feeling them close on their own. He yawns and grabs a nearby pillow, ready to sleep. But then the door slams open and he was sent back to his usual self. There stood Jinhyoon, his manager, holding her iPad where she usually keeps Chanyeol's shedules. 

He groaned. Goodbye, sleep. He eyes the lady and asked hrer, "What is it this time, huh?" Jinhyoon stepped in Chanyeol's dorm and made sure she didn't close the door. 

"Nothing. Like I said, Chanyeol. Today's a day off for you." Jinhyoon sat on a chair and started fiddling with her iPad again. 

"Then what the hell are you doing here?!" Cuayeol exclaims, voice rising. The taller had been always short tempered. Some say that he has anger issues or he's really just that sensitive when it comes to judgements and criticism. 

"I'm just here to inform you that we found someone in front of your dorm room door. She passed out." Jinhyoon snaps her fingers. Suddenly, someone wearing a long, blue, silky, ancient looking robe was brought in by his two security hyungs. 

"Who the is that?" Chanyeol knits his eyebrows together. Jinhyoon shrugged her shoulders. 

"I don't even know. But as far as I know, we should have to take care of her before Dispatch catches her in front of your dorm, thinking that you made her pass out." Jinhyoon sets her iPad on the table and motioned the two muscular men to set the said girl on the couch where Chanyeol was lying on.

Annoyed, Chanyeol moved aside and took notice on the woman's face features. She was cute, honestly. Long eyelashes resting on his cheeks, a small button nose, and small, plump lips with the perfect shade of pink. But Chanyeol shook his head and snapped out. 

"Are you are this isn't a sasaeng? And what the ? Dispatch? Are they really that nosy to even follow someone around just so they can get dirt on them?" Chanyeol snaps. Jinhyoon quickly gestured Chanyeol to lower his voice volume. 

"Ssh. And yes, they do. So keep your mouth shut if you want to keep your position as the kind hearted idol they think you are." Jinhyoon retorts. 

The taller rolled his eyes and folded his arms. "They already know I'm a selfish, arrogant, and anger issued monster. I made a video, telling fans that I'm not the heart warming rapper they want me to be." 

Jinhyoon almost fell off her seat. "What?!" 

"Yeah. My Instagram followers decreased but the number of my twitter followers added. I don't know if they'll keep supporting me or not." 

"You really did that?! Oh my god! My boss is going to fire me." Jinhyoon cholters, pulling on her hair. 

Chanyeol snickered. "Just kidding, noona. Don't worry, you'll keep your job." He winked. 

Jinhyoon then threw a pillow at him. "Bozo." 

Chanyeol just laughed, nostrils flaring. But then caught sight of the girl again. "So, what're we going to do both her?" He points to the girl who was still unconscious.

"Let's wake her up." 

"You said she passed out! Are we really going to shake her to death?" 

"Shut up. We're not going to shake her. We're going to maker her take some pills." 

"You mean you?" 

"No. I mean we. Us." 

"I have to rest, Jinhyoon. Let me sleep. Please." Chanyeol pleaded, clasping his hands together. Jinhyoon sighed and rolled her eyes. 

"Fine. I'll wake you up when she wakes up, though. So don't expect a long nap." 

"Can't hear you." 

Just like that, Chanyeol was gone. Jinhyoon took a deep breath and took off the hat that the girl was wearing. Because basically, the damn hat was covering almost all of the girl's hair. 

Jinhyoon flicked her wrist and with that, her hat was off. 

Wait. .

That's when he realized. This... Is a boy?

✨ author's note ✨

hi there. justine here. you know, author of social mates? well, yeah. i decided to cancel and delete that fanfic bcos ew. 😂 it was so cringeworthy so yeah. and thus, this was born. 

i was just literally on the floor when i suddenly thought about this. i'm not that good of a writer. a rookie here. but still, i hope you would give this fanfic support. 

i made sure that this chapter is short bcos... three reasons actually. one, I'm sleepy. two, I have nothing else to write. three, this is just an introduction. real chapter will be delivered tomorrow. but if my sleepyness wears away, I will update! 

SPOILERS : i'll be re-writing Social Mates. soon but not now. ✌✌

🔱🔱🔱

twitter acc ; 

✔@baekquator 

     [don't worry. i follow back. i promise. im just desperate bcos my followers are like 50+ 😂😂]