Introduction: Character Chart

Self Help : How to Make Your Mate in Love with You

Actually, sort of Character Chart.

Read this only if you already read The Nerd and the Lost Puppy, if not, you can skip.

So, I ussually hate a story with too many characters, because I have a tendency to easily forget things and details, so this first not-a-really-chapter kinda help me :p

As we all aware that there are so many characters in the first installment, and we can't just kick them out because they also part of sociaty in this AU! let's reintroduce the old characters and insert the new ones.

This story is about the children of the first installment characters, so, here's the list, so you won't get lost in this story.

 

The Kims, The Pack leaders:

Dad: Kim Junmyeon a.k.a Suho

Mom: Kim Minjung

Son: Kim Jungshin (he's the cutest as kid)

Daughter: Kim Junhee (Our female lead, yay!)

 

The other Kims

Dad: Kim Minseok

Mom: (I have no idea, we probably won't meet her anyway, but if we will, I promise to find a nice and pretty ahjumma)

Sons: Kim Seokjin and Kim Taehyung (from BTS,yes, who's ecxiting????)

 

The Kims, again, (There are so many Kim, I know)

Dad: Kim Jongdae

Mom: Yunji (Yes, I make Yunji end up with Jongdae :D and no, I don't remember Yunji last name, sorry)

Son: Kim Namjoon (rap mon, yay!)

 

The Kims (For God sake!)

Dad: Kim Jongin a.k.a Kai

Mom: (Do you want to be the mom? insert your name /winks/)

Daughter: Kim Namjoo

 

The Parks (Finally!)

Dad: Park Chanyeol

Mom: (Who wants to be the mom? oops, sorry, this is my spot, I am the Mom :D)

Daughter: Park Chorong

Son: Park Jimin

 

The Ohs

Dad: Oh Sehun

Mom (errrr, yeah yeah, insert your name)

Daughter: Oh Hayoung

 

That was the characters that related to the old ones. The new characters will be Monsta X, obviously, they are from another pack, and other apink members, and some Idols that I think fit the character or I simply like.

And if you're looking for uncle Yixing and uncle Baekhyun, they moved to China, yes they did! and our beloved uncle Kyungsoo moved to Busan, I don't know why Busan, it just Busan. And for the prettiest aunt Jisoo and Hana, I hope they're doing well. Lol.

I actually hate to kick them out from this story (because I love them all), but I'm afraid I can't keep a track on too many family, so I hope you understand.

Aight, see you on the actual chapter :))))