Laptop

Whines and Tantrums by Jung Daehyun
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Daehyun groaned as he glared at Youngjae's lounging form in their hotel room. They were currently staying in it for the B.A.P promotions in Europe.

 

Life is good, really. Though, it can be tiring at times but seeing their fans is worth it and they feel re-energized.

 

The only problem is... He. is. bored.

 

Shopping is a no-no because their managers and staff won't allow them to even come out of their hotel rooms because something may happen and they'll get "hurt" before even performing.

Sneaking out is also a no-no because guards are literally everywhere.

Playing with the maknae is probably a no-no, too.

...because their Himchan omma is with them and he could almost hear the nagging telling the kids to clean up their room because it's already messy OR the slightest possibility that he's playing with them now. (whichever comes first.)

Bothering Yongguk hyung would be a disaster but the eldest is probably getting his nails done or something.

 

So all the woeful Jung Daehyun is left with is playing with his beloved boyfriend of i-don't-how-many-years-but-they-are-forever.

That was all he wanted, but noooo, his said boyfriend decided that the laptop he gave him for their nth anniversary is much more lovable than Daehyung at this moment.

 

"Jae." Daehyun called.

 

A grunt.

 

"Youngjaaaaaae..." Daehyun called again.

 

Silence.

 

"Jaaaeeee..." Daehyun sang, but Youngjae didn't answer and only hid his smirk, not looking at his boyfriend that he know is already pouting. 

 

Only the sounds of clicking keys of the keyboard are heard for an answer. Daehyun stilled for a few minutes *ehem (one minute and fifteen seconds) ehem* before he decided to get Yoo Youngjae's attention again. He will not give up. 

 

"Jung Youngjae!!"

 

"It's Yoo."

 

"It's not me! It's you!"

 

"Nice try, Dae."

 

Seeing that his plan failed since Youngjae was still scrolling down that laptop (that he swore he'll flood with viruses when they come back to Korea), Daehyun grumbled and threw a pillow at Youngjae. Said person nonchalantly caught it before it even hit him and threw it back to his attacker.

Jung Daehyun was thiiiiis close to throwing a tantrum because he can and he will if Youngjae is still going to ignore him.

 

Youngjae sighed and he finally looked at his boyfriend, blinking.

 

"What do you want, Dae?"

 

Daehyun's tongue darted out to his bottom lip as he locked eyes with Youngjae before smirking ily.

 

"You."

 

Youngjae rolled his eyes at the answer.

 

"Uh-huh, sure." Youngjae in turn, bit his lip as he made a show by striking a seductive pose before win

Please log in to read the full chapter