Salad

Until Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was a normal afternoon in the hospital today. Well, except for Mo Yeon. She just puked 5 times already! What was happening to her? Maybe it was the salad she ate yesterday?

After she went out of the comfort room she goes straightly to the lounge to take a pill to relief her unusual vomitting.

Min Ji spotted her and waved at her to say hello. She smiled back and nodded as a response. The maknae nurse is busy eating a sandwich which she bought from the cafeteria when she saw Mo Yeon taking a medicing from one of the drawers.

"What are you looking for Dr.Kang?"

"Just some medicines to cure my tummy ache, I've been vomitting since this morning."

The nurse widen her eyes and stopped eating her sandwich. "Omo Dr.Kang could it be....."

The nurse hurriedly hold her shoulders and faced her.

"When did you last had your period?"

She asked, determined to know the answer.

The doctor's brows furrowed. "My last period was last mo- Wait! I know what you're thinking! But whatever it is you're thinking, it's impossible!" She retorted.

"What's impposible?" Asked Ja Ae who walked in with her co-nurse Hee Eun.

"Min Ji is just playing around."She said as she put the medicine in her pocket.

"I was just saying that she maybe pregnant! Well, she said she keeps on vomitting since morning and that her last petiod was last month" the nurse exclaimed.

"Aigoo, is it true?!" Asked Hee Eun as she quickly went in front of Mo Yeon and rubbed her belly.

"Yah! I yold you it's impossible!" She whined and bit her tongue.

"Why would it be impossible?" Asked Ja Ae.

"Don't tell me, one of you is not capable of ... You know?" Min Ji asked as she motioned something towards Mo Yeon's stomach.

Mo Yeon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter